Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2343798 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 21:31 - Oct 4 with 2323 viewsCatullus

Tesco and Asda have been cutting in store staff for ages, the number of tills has dropped markedly as they use self scan.

Lisa's point about Aldi and Lidl, that the profits get returned to Germany.......doesn't that also prove a point about something, many companies have relocated to cheaper paying countries with grants from the EU, thousands of jobs have gone East, yet a business saying it's opening new stores here is bad?
The EU is against state aid also, it prefers the free market, prefers there aren't nationalised industries yet the UK has lost billions in profit through privatisation. Our trains, water, gas and electricity are owned by foreign concerns or rich people who live offshore and hide their profits.
All those privately owned train services yet the government has to pay for the network, is that because private concerns don't want their profits gobbled up by paying for the tracks they run on or because the Tories are following the ususal route of protecting their rich friends and their profit margins?
Maybe I'm just a whacked out conspiracy theorist but hardly any of our politicians do anything worthwhile for the majority and I doubt if Corbyn and friends would be any different.
Politics is like the bible, it has more contradictions than Clasie accuses me of. Those who believeth in me (St Jeremy or Mother Theresa) or in politicians generally may as well go sit in church for all the good it does.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 21:36 - Oct 4 with 2318 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 21:28 - Oct 4 by Jango

I haven’t missed the point. You basically said earlier that for every job Aldi create, someone else loses a job. You’ve got absolutely no evidence to back up that statement. You then go on and say Aldi is bad for the economy, which is also bull**it.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 21:28]

Oh for God’s sake, it’s not difficult.

Everyone buys a certain amount of food.

If you currently shop in Tesco and an Aldi opens, do you:

(a) buy what you used to buy in Tesco and also buy the same again in Aldi? Your family now eats twice as much as it used to,

Or

(b) stop buying in Tesco and go to Aldi instead? Your family eats the same amount as it used to.

That’s the evidence.

And I said that there were positives and negatives re the overall economic impact.
The Countdown begins. on 21:36 - Oct 4 with 2319 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 21:20 - Oct 4 by londonlisa2001

Aldi overall (can’t find a UK split) have published revenue of €53bn (in 2010 - notoriously difficult to find recent revenue figures but will be far higher now) with 165,000 employees (2015 numbers).

Tesco have revenue (again overall) of £56bn (2017) with 476,000 employees (2017).

Enormous difference.

If shoppers move to Aldi, they wont use Tesco online presumably.

Doesn't Jango's press release provide the information?

"Aldi contributed to the generation of over £8.5bn in Gross Domestic Product (GDP) to the UK economy in 2016"

Sounds like sales to me.

"Aldi supported 146,000 direct and indirect jobs"

Not sure what indirect jobs means, but it all seems roughly in line with Tescos.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 21:40 - Oct 4 with 2306 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:36 - Oct 4 by londonlisa2001

Oh for God’s sake, it’s not difficult.

Everyone buys a certain amount of food.

If you currently shop in Tesco and an Aldi opens, do you:

(a) buy what you used to buy in Tesco and also buy the same again in Aldi? Your family now eats twice as much as it used to,

Or

(b) stop buying in Tesco and go to Aldi instead? Your family eats the same amount as it used to.

That’s the evidence.

And I said that there were positives and negatives re the overall economic impact.

What about the evidence that proves that people shop in both Aldi and Tesco’s?

And you didn’t say there were positive and negatives originally. You said it was obvious for everyone to see that it would have a net reduction in jobs and a net reduction in the economy.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 21:42]
The Countdown begins. on 21:41 - Oct 4 with 2300 viewspikeypaul

176 AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMOANER LOSERS.

I know I posted it this morning but it makes me soooooo happy I thought I'd post again

Good night lads,sleep well.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 21:42 - Oct 4 with 2298 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 21:31 - Oct 4 by Catullus

Tesco and Asda have been cutting in store staff for ages, the number of tills has dropped markedly as they use self scan.

Lisa's point about Aldi and Lidl, that the profits get returned to Germany.......doesn't that also prove a point about something, many companies have relocated to cheaper paying countries with grants from the EU, thousands of jobs have gone East, yet a business saying it's opening new stores here is bad?
The EU is against state aid also, it prefers the free market, prefers there aren't nationalised industries yet the UK has lost billions in profit through privatisation. Our trains, water, gas and electricity are owned by foreign concerns or rich people who live offshore and hide their profits.
All those privately owned train services yet the government has to pay for the network, is that because private concerns don't want their profits gobbled up by paying for the tracks they run on or because the Tories are following the ususal route of protecting their rich friends and their profit margins?
Maybe I'm just a whacked out conspiracy theorist but hardly any of our politicians do anything worthwhile for the majority and I doubt if Corbyn and friends would be any different.
Politics is like the bible, it has more contradictions than Clasie accuses me of. Those who believeth in me (St Jeremy or Mother Theresa) or in politicians generally may as well go sit in church for all the good it does.

Automation is a massive issue.

Many people striking today at McDonalds for a higher wage will end up losing their jobs to an automated process.

Many jobs at logistics warehouses (Amazon) for example, could be replaced by robot pickers. I’m not sure anyone has yet worked out how to pay large numbers of people to ‘not work’ when that happens.

There will have to, at some point, be a conversation with Amazon about them paying enough taxation to provide a subsistence wage for the people they don’t employ any more. It’s a whole new economic model.
The Countdown begins. on 21:45 - Oct 4 with 2290 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 21:40 - Oct 4 by Jango

And you didn’t say there were positive and negatives originally. You said it was obvious for everyone to see that it would have a net reduction in jobs and a net reduction in the economy.

AS the UK population grows more food will be sold, that much is easy to predict!!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 21:46 - Oct 4 with 2285 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 21:36 - Oct 4 by Shaky

Doesn't Jango's press release provide the information?

"Aldi contributed to the generation of over £8.5bn in Gross Domestic Product (GDP) to the UK economy in 2016"

Sounds like sales to me.

"Aldi supported 146,000 direct and indirect jobs"

Not sure what indirect jobs means, but it all seems roughly in line with Tescos.

Nope, GDP figures include suppliers as well.

Up to date figures would make the discrepancy between the two even more stark.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 21:48 - Oct 4 with 2280 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 21:40 - Oct 4 by Jango

Yes, but they buy the same overall, just split their shop. You don’t buy more food than your family eats do you, wherever you buy it from. So overall, the anount is the same, just differently split.

And yes, it results in a reduction in the overall jobs and economy. But I did say in answer to your question about whether it was ‘bad’ that there were pros and cons.
The Countdown begins. on 21:49 - Oct 4 with 2276 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 21:45 - Oct 4 by Catullus

AS the UK population grows more food will be sold, that much is easy to predict!!

Yep.

So we need as much immigration as possible...
The Countdown begins. on 22:04 - Oct 4 with 2258 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:48 - Oct 4 by londonlisa2001

Yes, but they buy the same overall, just split their shop. You don’t buy more food than your family eats do you, wherever you buy it from. So overall, the anount is the same, just differently split.

And yes, it results in a reduction in the overall jobs and economy. But I did say in answer to your question about whether it was ‘bad’ that there were pros and cons.

You do realise that people don’t just buy food from these stores? Non food items are a huge part of their turnover.
The Countdown begins. on 22:10 - Oct 4 with 2249 viewsBytholWyn

I have to say I admire your patience Lisa. Ever thought of re-training as a primary school teacher?
The Countdown begins. on 23:52 - Oct 4 with 2226 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 22:04 - Oct 4 by Jango

You do realise that people don’t just buy food from these stores? Non food items are a huge part of their turnover.

WAS huge, now...NOT. You do realise that Tesco closed down Tesco Direct don't you?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 04:46 - Oct 5 with 2190 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 21:49 - Oct 4 by londonlisa2001

Yep.

What a ridiculous thing to say.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 4:53]
The Countdown begins. on 06:15 - Oct 5 with 2171 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 23:52 - Oct 4 by DJack

WAS huge, now...NOT. You do realise that Tesco closed down Tesco Direct don't you?

Nonsense! Tesco direct closing had no affect on in store sales so totally irrelevant to this conversation.
The Countdown begins. on 06:27 - Oct 5 with 2166 viewspikeypaul

Another week closer to the great day lads.

25 weeks and fecking loving it.

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 09:31 - Oct 5 with 2128 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 21:49 - Oct 4 by londonlisa2001

Yep.

Yes, lets have as much immigration as we can, I'm sure it won't overwhelm the already overwhelmed NHS, education system or housing. I'm sure those in favour will deny any negative impact and when crime continues to rise, welfare payments rise and homelessness increases we can all wonder why.
We need sensible immigration, encouraging a massive population rise is a path to disaster.

The Countdown begins. on 09:36 - Oct 5 with 2128 viewspeenemunde

Brexit is going to be great and the icing on the cake will be the tears from the remoaners. 😂
The Countdown begins. on 09:46 - Oct 5 with 2122 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:31 - Oct 5 by Catullus

Yes, lets have as much immigration as we can, I'm sure it won't overwhelm the already overwhelmed NHS, education system or housing. I'm sure those in favour will deny any negative impact and when crime continues to rise, welfare payments rise and homelessness increases we can all wonder why.
We need sensible immigration, encouraging a massive population rise is a path to disaster.

Lisa lives in a bubble with her head so far up her own ass it’s not even funny.
The Countdown begins. on 09:50 - Oct 5 with 2122 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 21:46 - Oct 4 by londonlisa2001

Nope, GDP figures include suppliers as well.

Up to date figures would make the discrepancy between the two even more stark.

I think I posted the formula for GBP earlier in this thread.

GDP=Consumer spending + Private Investment + Government spending + Net exports (- Net imports).

So sub-suppliers of goods and services to Tesco are included in their numbers (sales and cost of goods sold), otherwise there could be multiple levels of double counting.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 10:23 - Oct 5 with 2107 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:36 - Oct 5 by peenemunde

Brexit is going to be great and the icing on the cake will be the tears from the remoaners. 😂

Planet Swans very own poet laureate has spoken.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 10:34 - Oct 5 with 2091 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 10:23 - Oct 5 by longlostjack

Planet Swans very own poet laureate has spoken.

As opposed to you being planet Swans very own Forrest Gump 😂
The Countdown begins. on 10:43 - Oct 5 with 2083 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 09:46 - Oct 5 by Jango

Lisa lives in a bubble with her head so far up her own ass it’s not even funny.

100%

Her god is money and that is why she has sold her self to London in the pursuit for it.

She dreads the possibility of the rest of the UK having a bit of the pie .

"I am alright Jack" just like the other remoaners.

Don't get me started on her fat ass although I agree it's big enough to get her ugly head up.

The Countdown begins. on 11:11 - Oct 5 with 2064 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:34 - Oct 5 by peenemunde

As opposed to you being planet Swans very own Forrest Gump 😂

PMSL

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 11:14 - Oct 5 with 2060 viewsBytholWyn

I've been trying to think of a light-hearted way of calling out PikeyPaul and Peenemunde on their misogyny, but I'm stumped. Perhaps it's because misogyny isn't really that funny.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024