Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301314 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:22 - Aug 14 with 1674 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Aug 14 by BytholWyn

Not only were the vast majority of people unaware of the implications of a WTO Brexit back in 2016, but the vast majority wouldn't have had a clue about the distinction between the single market and customs union. I can say that confidently because I'll happily admit I would have struggled to explain the distinction at the time without Googling (perhaps even now...).

I would be astonished if more than 1% of the UK population understood back in 2016 what the customs union stood for, and our membership of it signified. And yet somehow, in the eyes of the Tories, the 2016 referendum provided a mandate for leaving the customs union. It's only as a result of this re-imagining of what the outcome of the 2016 referendum represented that we've ended up with this hopeless impasse regarding the backstop. If we were to stay in the customs union the backstop issue would be largely resolved.

Excellent post. The ideologues have taken over the asylum. They may be hoping that in appearing so irrational and frankly barmy that the EU will panic and back down. An ultra chicken game akin to that played by N. Korea. It won’t work despite the excellent choice of Boris to play the leading role.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 18:27]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:57 - Aug 14 with 1631 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bluey’s been at the ‘shrooms again I see.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:59 - Aug 14 with 1624 viewsBytholWyn

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:22 - Aug 14 by longlostjack

Excellent post. The ideologues have taken over the asylum. They may be hoping that in appearing so irrational and frankly barmy that the EU will panic and back down. An ultra chicken game akin to that played by N. Korea. It won’t work despite the excellent choice of Boris to play the leading role.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 18:27]

I agree, but I'm increasingly wondering whether a no deal Brexit is the desired outcome for many in the cabinet, if not Johnson himself, and all of the current posturing is just a charade to disguise their real intent. A catastrophic no deal Brexit could just as easily result in the electorate turning to a strongman leader that takes us in an increasingly authoritarian direction as it would them acknowledging they'd been duped. In fact the former is more likely. I really wouldn't be at all surprised if a Machiavellian gameplan is being played out here.

Out of curiosity. I wonder what financial interest cabinet members have in American companies, especially pharmaceutical ones.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Aug 14 with 1606 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:57 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

Bluey’s been at the ‘shrooms again I see.

From Chernobyl, obviously.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:20 - Aug 14 with 1594 viewsexiledclaseboy

So the remainer MPs are conspiring with the EU to block no deal so if we leave with no deal it’ll be their fault.

Right, ok, prime minister. Clearly sharing Bluey’s ‘shrooms.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:37 - Aug 14 with 1569 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:59 - Aug 14 by BytholWyn

I agree, but I'm increasingly wondering whether a no deal Brexit is the desired outcome for many in the cabinet, if not Johnson himself, and all of the current posturing is just a charade to disguise their real intent. A catastrophic no deal Brexit could just as easily result in the electorate turning to a strongman leader that takes us in an increasingly authoritarian direction as it would them acknowledging they'd been duped. In fact the former is more likely. I really wouldn't be at all surprised if a Machiavellian gameplan is being played out here.

Out of curiosity. I wonder what financial interest cabinet members have in American companies, especially pharmaceutical ones.

Certainly within the realm of possibility.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Aug 14 with 1525 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:20 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

So the remainer MPs are conspiring with the EU to block no deal so if we leave with no deal it’ll be their fault.

Right, ok, prime minister. Clearly sharing Bluey’s ‘shrooms.

No, BoJo said they were conspiring with EU to block Brexit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:14 - Aug 14 with 1514 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

Love the use of language Bluey.
Bojo = cosy, cuddly harmless
Conspiring = negative - link with EU.
Cummings would be proud of you.

Edit: Forgot Block Brexit
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 21:15]

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Aug 14 with 1511 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

Which makes him even more of a f*ckwit. Plenty will fall for it though as you’ve illustrated.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Aug 14 with 1504 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:14 - Aug 14 by longlostjack

Love the use of language Bluey.
Bojo = cosy, cuddly harmless
Conspiring = negative - link with EU.
Cummings would be proud of you.

Edit: Forgot Block Brexit
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 21:15]

You do realise I was quoting (almost) verbatim, right?

BoJos exact words were "terrible collaboration".
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Aug 14 with 1499 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

Which makes him even more of a f*ckwit. Plenty will fall for it though as you’ve illustrated.

Of course there are a lot of MP's conspiring, some to stop brexit and some to leave with or without a deal.

That's what MP's do mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Aug 14 with 1499 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

Well, you're claiming I've "fallen for it" which is interesting.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:22 - Aug 14 with 1497 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

Well, you're claiming I've "fallen for it" which is interesting.

Well you posted his spiel verbatim earlier and said “not much to argue with there” so forgive me for drawing the conclusion.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Aug 14 with 1473 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

Yes he called them collaborators.

A very deliberate choice of word I'm sure.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:33 - Aug 14 with 1468 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:22 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

Well you posted his spiel verbatim earlier and said “not much to argue with there” so forgive me for drawing the conclusion.

Well, given I felt most of that prior you seem to intimate I'm persuaded by him.

I've little doubt there are a number of Remain MPs doing everything they can to prevent any Brexit. I'm sure EU won't be too unhappy about that..

EDIT:

One such would be Stephen Kinnock - well family did ride that EU gravy train. According to the Guardian, leading Labour blocking trying to prevent "no deal"... by voting for WA bill!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 21:42]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Aug 14 with 1454 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Aug 14 by Humpty

Indeed.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:43 - Aug 14 with 1448 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Aug 14 by Humpty

Of course it was. Despite appearances, Johnson chooses his public utterances carefully. As does Cummings. They know the power of language and this is now a propaganda war. Parliament v government. Dangerous times.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:46 - Aug 14 with 1442 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:43 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

Of course it was. Despite appearances, Johnson chooses his public utterances carefully. As does Cummings. They know the power of language and this is now a propaganda war. Parliament v government. Dangerous times.

He's playing to the wider audience, it's all aimed for a GE.

Bypass media, use social media, speak to the people directly. Outflanking Corbyn in that regard - after all, he's disappeared from view. Pitching it as "people vs establishment".
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:50 - Aug 14 with 1431 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:46 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

He's playing to the wider audience, it's all aimed for a GE.

Bypass media, use social media, speak to the people directly. Outflanking Corbyn in that regard - after all, he's disappeared from view. Pitching it as "people vs establishment".

Well done for repeating what I said with different words. A propaganda war. The truth is incidental.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:51 - Aug 14 with 1425 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:50 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

Well done for repeating what I said with different words. A propaganda war. The truth is incidental.

Truth has always been incidental.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:05 - Aug 14 with 1410 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:33 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

Well, given I felt most of that prior you seem to intimate I'm persuaded by him.

I've little doubt there are a number of Remain MPs doing everything they can to prevent any Brexit. I'm sure EU won't be too unhappy about that..

EDIT:

One such would be Stephen Kinnock - well family did ride that EU gravy train. According to the Guardian, leading Labour blocking trying to prevent "no deal"... by voting for WA bill!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 21:42]

Fair play to baby Kinnock, a total tosser.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Aug 14 with 1371 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:05 - Aug 14 by Kilkennyjack

Fair play to baby Kinnock, a total tosser.

Spineless gimp.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:04 - Aug 14 with 1366 viewsKilkennyjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49348062

Hi Boris 🇺🇸 ❤️☘️

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:46 - Aug 15 with 1276 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:04 - Aug 14 by Kilkennyjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49348062

Hi Boris 🇺🇸 ❤️☘️

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:49 - Aug 15 with 1272 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

Here Fido Here Fido

Good boy!

Have a dog biscuit...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024