Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301655 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Sep 5 with 1431 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:43 - Sep 5 by bluey_the_blue

EU always stated if nothing had changed... then there's nothing to consider.

You seem to think I want no deal Brexit or nothing. Tbh, at the moment, whatever happens - revoke, deal, no deal - will happen, we're all just watching bizarre events.

Isn’t it just the truth it can’t be done and people need to fess up?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Sep 5 with 1419 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Sep 5 by WarwickHunt

But then again, Jang - you’re a fûcking imbecile...

Constructive from you, as always.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:47 - Sep 5 with 1426 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Sep 5 by bluey_the_blue

Wife's NHS appointment with consultant was scheduled for 6 months later. Same consultant said he could see her in two weeks if paying money.

It's not just the Tarquins benefitting or being asked to contribute.

Maybe if the NHS was better resourced your wife wouldn’t have to wait 6months because they would have more consultants to see patients and you wouldn’t have to pay.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Sep 5 with 1418 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Sep 5 by Jango

Constructive from you, as always.

Your political insights are very welcome, Jang.

We need comedy in these difficult times.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Sep 5 with 1417 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:43 - Sep 5 by bluey_the_blue

EU always stated if nothing had changed... then there's nothing to consider.

You seem to think I want no deal Brexit or nothing. Tbh, at the moment, whatever happens - revoke, deal, no deal - will happen, we're all just watching bizarre events.

Everything has changed.

There will be an election after the meeting at the latest. If it's before and The Arsehole flukes enoughseats he will tell the EU he is implementing May's deal and then do it, If not, then we will have another referendum.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:05 - Sep 5 with 1383 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:47 - Sep 5 by majorraglan

Maybe if the NHS was better resourced your wife wouldn’t have to wait 6months because they would have more consultants to see patients and you wouldn’t have to pay.

Exactly.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Sep 5 with 1377 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:47 - Sep 5 by majorraglan

The point being it's exactly the same consultant; one who chooses to work privately whilst treating his NHS commitments as just something that needs to be done...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:07 - Sep 5 with 1372 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Sep 5 by rockinjk

Is it guaranteed that EU will grant extension?

There is talk Johnson might get Orban to veto

The very definition of traitor

Lol. There’s always talk of someone who’ll veto.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Sep 5 with 1365 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Sep 5 by bluey_the_blue

The point being it's exactly the same consultant; one who chooses to work privately whilst treating his NHS commitments as just something that needs to be done...

Yes, we all know. That’s the problem with the system. That’s why it works better for people who have money. Same as school.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:10 - Sep 5 with 1363 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Sep 5 by monmouth

Everything has changed.

There will be an election after the meeting at the latest. If it's before and The Arsehole flukes enoughseats he will tell the EU he is implementing May's deal and then do it, If not, then we will have another referendum.

Don't necessarily agree with you about May's deal.

Given the recent purge, I'd suggest those replacement candidates will be more hardline than centrist so less likely to back May's deal.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:12 - Sep 5 with 1349 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:10 - Sep 5 by bluey_the_blue

Given the recent purge, I'd suggest those replacement candidates will be more hardline than centrist so less likely to back May's deal.

Labour have the casting vote Bluey. Not the hardline Tories. That’s what this was all about. Surely you realise that. Scaring them into voting for May’s deal. With a nonsense tweak on the backstop.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:12 - Sep 5 with 1349 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:10 - Sep 5 by bluey_the_blue

Maybe. It's true if he gets a majority almost anything could happen.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:13 - Sep 5 with 1342 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Sep 5 by londonlisa2001

Yes, we all know. That’s the problem with the system. That’s why it works better for people who have money. Same as school.

The problem with the system in that instance Lisa, is that some consultants have NHS over a barrel. Work part time roles on big money - this consultant's gig was advertised at 100k previously - whilst spending time coining it in privately.

I personally think if you work in NHS, then you're working 100% within NHS. Problem is, such consultants then walk en masse.

That's not the rich causing the problem. It's those nominally claiming to care whilst coining it in.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:14 - Sep 5 with 1333 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Sep 5 by WarwickHunt

Your political insights are very welcome, Jang.

We need comedy in these difficult times.

Thank you. You’re a boring c**t
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Sep 5 with 1320 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:07 - Sep 5 by londonlisa2001

Lol. There’s always talk of someone who’ll veto.

And it never happens. I wonder why.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Sep 5 with 1323 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:12 - Sep 5 by londonlisa2001

Labour have the casting vote Bluey. Not the hardline Tories. That’s what this was all about. Surely you realise that. Scaring them into voting for May’s deal. With a nonsense tweak on the backstop.

Monmouth referred to the scenario if BoJo fluked enough seats, to use his words.

Candidates replacing those purged will be more hardline.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:19 - Sep 5 with 1310 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:12 - Sep 5 by londonlisa2001

That's what I thought too, but if he campaigns on a hard no deal to neutralise Farage, the result might make it difficult for him to then manoevre that. I doubt he's thought what will happen if he wins. He's an Eton arsehole, so it's just about winning 'the game' at any cost.

Your scenario was undoubtedly true in my view when he skulked into No 10, and is now why what few wits he had have been totally scattered. It wasn't supposed to go like this.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:23 - Sep 5 with 1302 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:13 - Sep 5 by bluey_the_blue

The problem with the system in that instance Lisa, is that some consultants have NHS over a barrel. Work part time roles on big money - this consultant's gig was advertised at 100k previously - whilst spending time coining it in privately.

I personally think if you work in NHS, then you're working 100% within NHS. Problem is, such consultants then walk en masse.

That's not the rich causing the problem. It's those nominally claiming to care whilst coining it in.

Tory MPs would NEVER do that of course.

And yes I realise I've succumbed to Whatabouttery. It must be your influence :)

The NHS has been mangled under many governments.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:24 - Sep 5 with 1299 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Sep 5 by Jango

Illuminati confirmed
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:25 - Sep 5 with 1296 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Sep 5 by bluey_the_blue

Monmouth referred to the scenario if BoJo fluked enough seats, to use his words.

Candidates replacing those purged will be more hardline.

What - you think there’ll be no Labour MPs?

Do you think Johnson wants to leave without a deal?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Sep 5 with 1275 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:19 - Sep 5 by monmouth

That's what I thought too, but if he campaigns on a hard no deal to neutralise Farage, the result might make it difficult for him to then manoevre that. I doubt he's thought what will happen if he wins. He's an Eton arsehole, so it's just about winning 'the game' at any cost.

Your scenario was undoubtedly true in my view when he skulked into No 10, and is now why what few wits he had have been totally scattered. It wasn't supposed to go like this.

Oh, they’ve f*cked up. Without question.

He was trying to scare Labour, not the EU. Or maybe both.

And May’s deal (possibly tweaked) would have passed. It’s the prorogation which changed everything. It was a huge mistake.
He may still get what he wants, but it’s now reliant on voters who are notoriously hard to predict. And if the other side gets the lead in a coalition, it’s second referendum time.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:29 - Sep 5 with 1272 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Sep 5 by Jango

Because it’s made up nonsense in the first place.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:33 - Sep 5 with 1258 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:13 - Sep 5 by bluey_the_blue

Wow. It takes some incredible leaps of logic to blame the problems within the NHS on doctors. Bravo.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:37 - Sep 5 with 1194 viewsKilkennyjack

Is Boris now actually a worse PM than the totally useless maybot ?

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:46 - Sep 5 with 1186 viewsJango

Question time went well. Thornberry trying to argue the case for labour negotiating a deal and then campaigning against it was quite unbelievable.

Interesting that Thornberry said Boris won’t sign the new legislation off and Kwasi saying he definitely won’t go to Brussels for the extension. If he doesn’t resign and refuses to go what happens then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024