Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rickshaw challenge 19:19 - Nov 16 with 2614 viewsdickythorpe

Does this Matt Baker put on faux emotion when these brave children open up emotionally?

Some of these children are far more advanced than many adults I know despite their disadvantages and disabilities.
Rickshaw challenge on 19:23 - Nov 16 with 2606 viewsDarran

There’s nothing wrong with one of the boys apart from him putting his knee out yesterday he’s riding on behalf of his disabled sister Amy who we know.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rickshaw challenge on 19:43 - Nov 16 with 2589 viewsexiledclaseboy

The little girl who lost her kidney to cancer is amazing. They all are but she’s struck me every time I see her.

Poll: Tory leader

Rickshaw challenge on 19:45 - Nov 16 with 2582 viewsJackfath

It's all well and good these multi millionaire TV celebs telling us to give 5, 10, 20 pounds to help. What have they given eh?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Rickshaw challenge on 20:10 - Nov 16 with 2555 viewsdickythorpe

Rickshaw challenge on 19:45 - Nov 16 by Jackfath

It's all well and good these multi millionaire TV celebs telling us to give 5, 10, 20 pounds to help. What have they given eh?

Be careful Fath. Some people don't like us working class types using that tone with their beloved celebs
Rickshaw challenge on 01:48 - Nov 17 with 2476 viewsEbo

Rickshaw challenge on 19:23 - Nov 16 by Darran

There’s nothing wrong with one of the boys apart from him putting his knee out yesterday he’s riding on behalf of his disabled sister Amy who we know.

When I saw that little girl Dar I thought of you and Amy. Same condition?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024