Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW 22:04 - Nov 18 with 17199 viewsTheResurrection

AGM Minutes from 2001

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Swans-Trust-AGM-Minutes-

Nigel Hamer, you're in there. Please resign immediately.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:07 - Nov 18 with 1420 viewsKingBony

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:59 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

Phil, are you still there?

Can you clear this up please?

I’d probably let it lie there if I were you Res 😂😂😂

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:09 - Nov 18 with 1416 viewsTheResurrection

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:07 - Nov 18 by KingBony

Why's that my little new friend?

Phil, are you able to give me some dates here please?

Cheers

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:09 - Nov 18 with 1413 viewsEilian

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 22:43 - Nov 18 by Phil_S

Its not been unusual for former board members to attend an AGM - I would have every intention of attending them from now on in (assuming I remain a member!)

why wouldn't you remain a member then Phil?

What are the chances of you explaining exactly why you resigned? I haven't paid the Trust too much attention over recent years and im struggling to piece it all together.

are you restricted by some sort of NDA? A lot of the frustrations of the fans would be cured by a bit of explanation. Its like we are dealing with the CIA at times.

It's very frustrating!
The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:11 - Nov 18 with 1411 viewsKingBony

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:09 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

Why's that my little new friend?

Phil, are you able to give me some dates here please?

Cheers

Just seems like you might be barking up the wrong tree again that’s all my friend.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to achieve.

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:11 - Nov 18 with 1411 viewsE20Jack

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:07 - Nov 18 by KingBony

Why wouldn't you want to know the answers too?

If they have been on for a longer term than the rules allow and they are forced to step aside, that could have a massive positive impact on the club if they are then replaced with those willing to take it in the right direction.

It seems you are putting your dislike for a poster above your desire for the wellbeing of the club.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:11 - Nov 18 with 1407 viewsDarran

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:09 - Nov 18 by Eilian

why wouldn't you remain a member then Phil?

What are the chances of you explaining exactly why you resigned? I haven't paid the Trust too much attention over recent years and im struggling to piece it all together.

are you restricted by some sort of NDA? A lot of the frustrations of the fans would be cured by a bit of explanation. Its like we are dealing with the CIA at times.

It's very frustrating!

I know he hasn’t gone into the specifics but isn’t it obvious why he resigned?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:14 - Nov 18 with 1398 viewsTheResurrection

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:11 - Nov 18 by E20Jack

If they have been on for a longer term than the rules allow and they are forced to step aside, that could have a massive positive impact on the club if they are then replaced with those willing to take it in the right direction.

It seems you are putting your dislike for a poster above your desire for the wellbeing of the club.

I get these hangers on every now and again mate. Same as you do... strange lot.

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:16 - Nov 18 with 1386 viewsKingBony

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:11 - Nov 18 by E20Jack

I don’t dislike anyone, I don’t know anyone on here.

It just all seems a little pointless that’s all. It’s not as if either of you are going to step up really is it?

The whole thing is a pile of poo, what difference does getting one or two out the door going to make at this stage?

You’ve all had the opportunity to get involved and get elected (well not really if you aren’t members) but you don’t bother, if you spend as much time getting involved as trying to dig people out we’d all be laughing.

#Clown

Login to get fewer ads

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:17 - Nov 18 with 1379 viewsE20Jack

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:14 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

I get these hangers on every now and again mate. Same as you do... strange lot.

Take it as a compliment.

They are probing questions not statements of facts and demands. Hopefully one of these questions or lines of enquiry will lead to a piece of information that will allow us to redress the balance between those that are clearly appeasers and those that want to save the damn club.

Keep it up.

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:18 - Nov 18 with 1378 viewsKingBony

You get the bumbling box trying to get people to resign incorrectly on a message board and a couple of rimmers hanging on his every word, sad times mun.

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:20 - Nov 18 with 1372 viewsEilian

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:11 - Nov 18 by Darran

I know he hasn’t gone into the specifics but isn’t it obvious why he resigned?

Im sure Phil was getting sh**y with me earlier for taking things out of context. Well, thats how it happens. When im left to make assumptions then it is far easier for me to get things wrong.

Honest to god it's like the flipping 9/11 conspiracy thread dealing with this ''Trust'' stuff.
The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:20 - Nov 18 with 1372 viewsKingBony

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:17 - Nov 18 by E20Jack

Take it as a compliment.

They are probing questions not statements of facts and demands. Hopefully one of these questions or lines of enquiry will lead to a piece of information that will allow us to redress the balance between those that are clearly appeasers and those that want to save the damn club.

Keep it up.

Yes deffo keep up the good work 👍

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:23 - Nov 18 with 1360 viewsE20Jack

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:16 - Nov 18 by KingBony

I don’t dislike anyone, I don’t know anyone on here.

It just all seems a little pointless that’s all. It’s not as if either of you are going to step up really is it?

The whole thing is a pile of poo, what difference does getting one or two out the door going to make at this stage?

You’ve all had the opportunity to get involved and get elected (well not really if you aren’t members) but you don’t bother, if you spend as much time getting involved as trying to dig people out we’d all be laughing.

#Clown

Well your posts suggest otherwise.

What difference does it make if either myself or the Res replace those that are removed? Are you suggesting only we can save the club? I imagine there are a host of individuals that have the correct view of the direction the Trust need to go in.

Lisa even suggested she would be interested today, until the thought of having to deal with the appeasers became too much to mentally handle - understandably. So it is this line of questioning that could (key word) lead to that situation changing and thus allowing a real quality candidate like that stepping forward and actually doing something.

Let's not forget that it was this exact style of probing questioning by both Lisa and The Res that brought the Huw Cooze scenario to light and caused reform within the Trust (that was clearly much needed, even though not nearly as much as should have been).

Whether the questions provide fruitful is irrelevant, the fact is this has been far more helpful to the club and trust historically than sniping on a messageboard.

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:28 - Nov 18 with 1339 viewsTheResurrection

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:20 - Nov 18 by Eilian

Im sure Phil was getting sh**y with me earlier for taking things out of context. Well, thats how it happens. When im left to make assumptions then it is far easier for me to get things wrong.

Honest to god it's like the flipping 9/11 conspiracy thread dealing with this ''Trust'' stuff.

I agree with that.

And where has he gone now? He went to great trouble pointing out Ron Knuszka's time away but hasn't answered the queries about Will Morris and Stu Macdonald.

Will said last night it was 11 years. Was he being a tad forgetful?

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:29 - Nov 18 with 1334 viewsKingBony

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:23 - Nov 18 by E20Jack

Well your posts suggest otherwise.

What difference does it make if either myself or the Res replace those that are removed? Are you suggesting only we can save the club? I imagine there are a host of individuals that have the correct view of the direction the Trust need to go in.

Lisa even suggested she would be interested today, until the thought of having to deal with the appeasers became too much to mentally handle - understandably. So it is this line of questioning that could (key word) lead to that situation changing and thus allowing a real quality candidate like that stepping forward and actually doing something.

Let's not forget that it was this exact style of probing questioning by both Lisa and The Res that brought the Huw Cooze scenario to light and caused reform within the Trust (that was clearly much needed, even though not nearly as much as should have been).

Whether the questions provide fruitful is irrelevant, the fact is this has been far more helpful to the club and trust historically than sniping on a messageboard.

Well I don’t really care what you think about me or my posts tbh.

I’ve read enough of your tripe to last me a good few days.

1. The day you or Res replace anyone significant in the trust I’ll wear one of Darren’s Shirts.
2. When push comes to shove you’d disappear in a thick cloud of smoke
3. If Lisa was interested she’d be involved “until she had to deal with the appeasers” have you heard yourself? Feck me sideways

Grow up E-man it comes to us all my friend

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:30 - Nov 18 with 1330 viewsDarran

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:29 - Nov 18 by KingBony

1. The day you or Res replace anyone significant in the trust I’ll wear one of Darren’s Shirts.
3. If Lisa was interested she’d be involved “until she had to deal with the appeasers” have you heard yourself? Feck me sideways

“1. The day you or Res replace anyone significant in the trust I’ll wear one of Darren’s Shirts”

Oi.

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW (n/t) on 23:30 - Nov 18 with 1327 viewsKingBony

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:30 - Nov 18 by Darran

“1. The day you or Res replace anyone significant in the trust I’ll wear one of Darren’s Shirts”

Oi.

😘 love you really Daz
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 23:31]

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:33 - Nov 18 with 1313 viewsE20Jack

1. Where have either I or The Res said we are replacing anybody? I think I just told you it is irrelevant whether either of us do didn't I? (I did by the way).

2. I don't even know what that means. Nor do you I assume.

3. Yes. Don't tell me you are another mentally challenged individual who doesn't realise why Phil stood down and is the same reason why currently one of us stepping up is irrelevant? They are the majority currently. If they were not the majority then Lisa (or any other like minded candidate) would be able to lead it.

You are either extremely drunk or have an IQ resembling the amount of goals we have scored this season.

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:37 - Nov 18 with 1302 viewsTheResurrection

Well do us a favour then and fack off somewhere else. Not difficult is it?

You aren't interested - great.

Maybe you can find something that does interest you? Rambo is on the telly, stick a bandana around your peanut head and airbox the night away FFS

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:38 - Nov 18 with 1296 viewsKingBony

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:33 - Nov 18 by E20Jack

1. Where have either I or The Res said we are replacing anybody? I think I just told you it is irrelevant whether either of us do didn't I? (I did by the way).

2. I don't even know what that means. Nor do you I assume.

3. Yes. Don't tell me you are another mentally challenged individual who doesn't realise why Phil stood down and is the same reason why currently one of us stepping up is irrelevant? They are the majority currently. If they were not the majority then Lisa (or any other like minded candidate) would be able to lead it.

You are either extremely drunk or have an IQ resembling the amount of goals we have scored this season.

1. You act like you could do better so go ahead (if your mate can count to 12)
2. I know what it means.
3. That’s not a very nice thing to say but I’ll overlook that because I can see you are hurting like me.
4. I’m not drunk and statistically I am also not a genius
5. I don’t need a 5 because 4 was so good.

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:40 - Nov 18 with 1288 viewsN_T_J

"Grow up E-man it comes to us all my friend"

Yet you just done this>>> #Clown

Pot kettle spings to mind.
The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:41 - Nov 18 with 1279 viewsDarran

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:37 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

Maybe you can find something that does interest you? Rambo is on the telly, stick a bandana around your peanut head and airbox the night away FFS

Can’t watch that perv.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/17/sylvester-stallone-sexual-assaultin

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:43 - Nov 18 with 1263 viewsKingBony

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:37 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

How did you know about my peanut head?

Did Mr Plantar tell you? 😳

In all seriousness I wish you well in your quest to dig everyone out and then not step up to the plate. You don’t realise you’re making it worse.

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:45 - Nov 18 with 1252 viewsKingBony

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:40 - Nov 18 by N_T_J

"Grow up E-man it comes to us all my friend"

Yet you just done this>>> #Clown

Pot kettle spings to mind.

Another disciple 👋

Hello friend how long have you been on planet swans? 12 years is it - resign immediately please 🤣

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:47 - Nov 18 with 1245 viewsN_T_J

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW on 23:45 - Nov 18 by KingBony

Another disciple 👋

Hello friend how long have you been on planet swans? 12 years is it - resign immediately please 🤣

I think since 2008.

Do I get a medal?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024