Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lose to Bournemouth we are down 20:47 - Nov 21 with 6870 viewst1000

Discuss
Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 09:12 - Nov 22 with 1939 viewsjohnlangy

No we're not.
Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 10:56 - Nov 22 with 1871 viewsRevJames

Based on what we've seen so far this season, the utter incompetence to find ourselves facing the same problems as last season, the season before that and before that.....well, quite probably.

I've already accepted it.
Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 12:15 - Nov 22 with 1814 viewsSmellyplumz

Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 21:43 - Nov 21 by jack247

Nobody gets relegated in November. Ever.

No they don't but that's when it starts.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 15:05 - Nov 22 with 1744 viewsJackFish

Well I didn't see any way back for us last season after they gubbed us 3-0 on NYE, and we somehow pulled it off, so there's always hope I guess.
Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 15:14 - Nov 22 with 1732 viewsjack247

Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 12:15 - Nov 22 by Smellyplumz

No they don't but that's when it starts.

Like it did last season
Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 15:38 - Nov 22 with 1721 viewslabrax

Our squad needs improving and PC needs to start getting some wins under his belt. He and the club at present are in a worrying position.

Also, We are not an attractive proposition at present. We will struggle to attract decent quality players and clearly PC has got a lot of work to do in order to get the best of the players. Confidence is rock bottom, we need a win and a good solid performance on Saturday. COYS!!!!!!

Personally I don't think PC is the right man for the job. He's a number 2 learning his trade and at the moment it's costing us dearly.

He was the wrong appointment in my view! Fairly average CV!!!! It seem now that we are not in that league for making good quality managerial appointments and players.

Could this cost us our premier league status? Discuss!

Codfish

Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 21:37 - Nov 22 with 1598 viewsswan65split

Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 15:38 - Nov 22 by labrax

Our squad needs improving and PC needs to start getting some wins under his belt. He and the club at present are in a worrying position.

Also, We are not an attractive proposition at present. We will struggle to attract decent quality players and clearly PC has got a lot of work to do in order to get the best of the players. Confidence is rock bottom, we need a win and a good solid performance on Saturday. COYS!!!!!!

Personally I don't think PC is the right man for the job. He's a number 2 learning his trade and at the moment it's costing us dearly.

He was the wrong appointment in my view! Fairly average CV!!!! It seem now that we are not in that league for making good quality managerial appointments and players.

Could this cost us our premier league status? Discuss!

Nothing to discuss, your correct......................we are in Poop Poop,,,,,,,,,a mess, and not a good looking prospect for anyone unless s they are looking for a payday

Thats a right mess you got us into

Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 22:17 - Nov 22 with 1577 viewshydraulicjack

Lets face it lads we are going down....weve lost to all the teams around us and dont look like winning another game for a good while yet...we need a massive change in personnel and tactics and that aint gonna happen FACT

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Login to get fewer ads

Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 22:19 - Nov 22 with 1575 viewsBanosswan

Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 20:54 - Nov 21 by dickythorpe

It's a Shît sandwich at the moment but we aren't down yet. None of us have crystal balls. It ain't over.
I just hope we get some skilful players in January's window plus a manager that can control egos, and instill desire and improvement.

It's about to be a giant douche though.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 07:35 - Nov 23 with 1498 viewsmissingmel

Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 23:18 - Nov 21 by TNT

cardiff manage it, and they're shit.

What quality players have the attracted ? Name them
Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 07:37 - Nov 23 with 1496 viewsSwansea93

0-2 win for Bournemuff.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 08:01 - Nov 23 with 1490 views34dfgdf54

It's going to get messy.

0-3
Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 11:16 - Nov 23 with 1455 viewsOldjack

i did see a glimmer of hope at Burnley ,Bony holding the ball up to bring other players into the mix ,all far to late mind , Clem take note ,use those wingers well ,Bony up front. Do it from the off ! not when it's to late ,we have to win !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Lose to Bournemouth we are down on 11:23 - Nov 23 with 1446 viewspaulv2k4

I said to a lot of people. If we lose to the 3 B's then we are in trouble. We have lost 2. I expect us to lose the next one heavily.

Long way to go though. Anything can happen. We need a win against someone big to sort us out. How about Man City at home 13th Dec? lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024