Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roque Mesa to Malaga 12:56 - Nov 22 with 11148 viewsKGriz16

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-citys-roque-me

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 13:06 - Nov 22 with 6965 viewsAl_Bundy

Since we stumbled on Michu and the signing of Hernadez. We have constantly thrown good money down the drain with Spanish signings. Throw in the poor dutch signings which points to a very accountable DoF recruitment failure.
Roque Mesa to Malaga on 13:17 - Nov 22 with 6914 views34dfgdf54

I'd honestly rather him to go Boro with Monk or someone else in the Championship.

Still think he has plenty to offer as soon as Clement gets sacked.
Roque Mesa to Malaga on 13:20 - Nov 22 with 6884 viewsvetchonian

If this becomes true questions really do need to be asked.

What I fail to understand is why are not the club ie Jenkins demanding of CLement as to why Mesa a significant investment is not being used....not even making the squad.
Yes the manager/coach is responsible for the team but he is still answerable to the board.
If the club wished to dismiss him then they could use a disciplinary route surely with our manager not best utilising the assets at his disposal..without just cause?
I mean all this nonsense about Mesa needing to get up to speed when he played virtually all season in LaLiga last year when Sanches who hardly played in the last 12 months is shoe horned straight in?
Where was this review promised at the start of last season....for the second season in succession as we have all much discussed our summer transfer dealings have been suspect...WHY for the seconf season in a row have we not used our "star" signing WHY have ended up buying someone who does not fit especially at the sums of money paid.

Both Jenkins and Clement have answers to give to those above them?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 13:20 - Nov 22 with 6882 viewswhoflungdung

And like Baston, not given a chance

It's like buying a spoilt kid something he don't want then chucking it in the bin

Pitiful stuff

And quit lying Clem

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 13:22 - Nov 22 with 6871 viewsWarwickHunt

What. A. Fûcking. Farce.

Again...
Roque Mesa to Malaga on 13:24 - Nov 22 with 6853 viewswhoflungdung

Worse than Baston really

We ve had the Great Servant come on the field of play leaving him on the bench

His head must be truly fooked and I feel for Mesa ,in all honesty

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 13:35 - Nov 22 with 6796 viewsHighjack

He can't be any worse than the complete shower of rancid stools that permanently inhabit the central midfield positions and are seemingly undroppable despite consistent woeful, lazy, incompetent performances.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 13:36 - Nov 22 with 6793 viewsswanseajack4eva

Mesa was sitting a few yards in front of me at Turf Moor (in a weird enclosure at the front of the away fans) ... looked really peeved ... slumped in his seat.
Login to get fewer ads

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 13:50 - Nov 22 with 6728 viewsKGriz16

Roque needs to be given a chance against Bournemouth. Surely, the plethora of centre midfielders we have aren't performing to a standard. Stick Roque in there. Because I promise you every fan in that stand wants him to succeed. We will lift his confidence.
Roque Mesa to Malaga on 13:56 - Nov 22 with 6693 viewsJoshTheJack

Time to send Clement a keep calm and play Roque Mesa mug!! He'll have a nice collection by the time he leaves.
Roque Mesa to Malaga on 14:18 - Nov 22 with 6580 viewsmajorraglan

Two of the “marque” signings who the club allegedly paid somewhere in the region of a combined total of £25m for both shipped out on loan to Malaga.

Questions need to be asked as to what an earth is going on. If they aren’t good enough, then someone needs to be held to account, £25m is approximately 25%of the clubs turnover. If there are other reasons, then they need to be addressed.
Roque Mesa to Malaga on 14:28 - Nov 22 with 6516 viewsjack247

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 14:18 - Nov 22 by majorraglan

Two of the “marque” signings who the club allegedly paid somewhere in the region of a combined total of £25m for both shipped out on loan to Malaga.

Questions need to be asked as to what an earth is going on. If they aren’t good enough, then someone needs to be held to account, £25m is approximately 25%of the clubs turnover. If there are other reasons, then they need to be addressed.

This is the danger of a manager not having much influence when signing players. No way would Clement have wanted a maverick in that position.

Baston, from the little we had to judge on, just wasn’t very good.

In this instance, I think Jenkins has signed a quality player, but doesn’t have the manager to use him.

Would it be better value to write Mesa off than pay Clement off?
Roque Mesa to Malaga on 16:27 - Nov 22 with 6264 viewsSmellyplumz

I'M FÚCKING SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 16:41 - Nov 22 with 6198 viewsSwanjaxs

Personally I'm past caring anymore, the way the club is being run is sucking the footballing life outa me ....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 16:42 - Nov 22 with 6183 viewsjasper_T

Carroll-Ki-Mesa should be starting the next game. All change.
Roque Mesa to Malaga on 16:43 - Nov 22 with 6171 viewsicecoldjack

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 14:18 - Nov 22 by majorraglan

Where do Martin Morgan and Huw have their Summer houses ?

Is Malaga the next club for them ?

Anyway, it's nothing to with the players from Spain, Chico,Canas,Amat,Pozuelo,JDG ,Michu and Pablo did just fine .
In fact i don't see Canas who came for free being any worse than Clucas,Fer,Fulton or carol . And he came for free !
Same with Pozuelo, no worse than the likes of Barrow,Montero,Routs,Dyer etc and a nice wild card option when trying to chase a game. 250 k !

Borja and Mesa are victims of a clueless transfer stratergy and nothing else, right players wrong system, there was a time when almost any Spanish or Dutch player could slot into the team and look decent more or less straight away, the system made it happen that way, but Clement is not going down that road, that much is clear to see.

We are so far removed from what made us capable of exisisting comfortably in this league, it's taken Huw and Co. many years of careful planning to fook us up this badly, utter arrogance and pig headed thinking from the club has almost destroyed it, we are a lucky dip signing away from total calamitiy,, if we arn't already there !
Roque Mesa to Malaga on 16:48 - Nov 22 with 6128 viewsnantywatcher

Both Baston and Mesa were bought early in the summer transfer Windows - no last minute buying as an excuse for two woefully substandard players. Personally I'd pick Fulton before Mesa every time.
Roque Mesa to Malaga on 16:51 - Nov 22 with 6115 viewsmagicdaps10

It is not debatable and no one can defend that our incomings since Laudrup left has been a total mess.

You can argue that players signed by a certain someone for the Manager to work with rather than the manager sign 100% what he wants to play the system he has in mind does not work.

The ignorance on the people making mistakes is totally unacceptable..............same mistakes time and time again.

They say money changes people, Jenkins and Co are a perfect example to this.......they think they are untouchable.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 16:51 - Nov 22 with 6115 viewsWhiterockin

I'm starting to wonder if the Americans secretly own Malaga outright and are using our funds to buy their players.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:01 - Nov 22 with 6074 viewsLeonWasGod

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 16:42 - Nov 22 by jasper_T

Carroll-Ki-Mesa should be starting the next game. All change.

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 17:43 - Nov 22 with 5950 viewsAguycalledJack

Wathan, you reading this? Is so, grow a set and report on the situation at the club. Ask Clement point blank why he is not playing? or is your number so cosy you don't have to do any proper reporting?
Roque Mesa to Malaga on 18:05 - Nov 22 with 5876 viewsHighjack

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 16:51 - Nov 22 by Whiterockin

I'm starting to wonder if the Americans secretly own Malaga outright and are using our funds to buy their players.

They're bottom of the league as well so probably.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 18:23 - Nov 22 with 5801 viewsBLAZE

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 13:36 - Nov 22 by swanseajack4eva

Mesa was sitting a few yards in front of me at Turf Moor (in a weird enclosure at the front of the away fans) ... looked really peeved ... slumped in his seat.

It's good to hear that he made the journey up there, unlike Sanches who f*cks off to town mid match with his missus when he isn't playing in home games
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 18:26]
Roque Mesa to Malaga on 18:28 - Nov 22 with 5776 viewsNeath_Jack

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 18:23 - Nov 22 by BLAZE

It's good to hear that he made the journey up there, unlike Sanches who f*cks off to town mid match with his missus when he isn't playing in home games
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 18:26]

I'd f*ck off to town too if i was playing under Clement.

What a shambles.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Roque Mesa to Malaga on 18:34 - Nov 22 with 5747 viewsDafyddHuw

Very sad if true. He's exactly the sort of player around whom we should be building a team.

If we ever wanted to get back to be a ball-playing team we were, Mesa was ideal - and cheap too for the amount of talent he has.

Watch him be on fire after he's gone.

Feckin losin it big time with the shambles our club has become.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024