Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Im a Celebrity get me out of here 21:18 - Nov 24 with 2179 viewsmax936

Dear me how many more years is this shit gonna get prime time Tele ffs, load of pretentious arse wipes prancing about in some make believe fing Jungle and on top that there are those two Geordie div's as well. Dear God.
Mrs got it on and I haven't got a say ffs

every year is the same shit along with Fing Strictly, Xfactor and that shit Britain's Got Talent my hairy ring piece, get it off prime time viewing and put some decent watchable tele on our TV's you over paid unimaginative Tossers. [mad ]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 21:21 - Nov 24 with 2174 viewsJackfath

The Official IACGMOOH 2017 thread by Jackfath 19 Nov 2017 20:44
I'm looking forward to the return of Ant McPartlin after his recent battle. Let's hope he's back to his best. I'm also looking forward to those who pretend they don't watch it commenting on this thread.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 22:20 - Nov 24 with 2123 viewsmax936

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 21:21 - Nov 24 by Jackfath

The Official IACGMOOH 2017 thread by Jackfath 19 Nov 2017 20:44
I'm looking forward to the return of Ant McPartlin after his recent battle. Let's hope he's back to his best. I'm also looking forward to those who pretend they don't watch it commenting on this thread.

This Ian Lee is a right beaut fair do's that bint from Corry another, can't believe that they've put it on for 1, 1/2 hrs on a Friday Evening ffs.

Never mind my Mrs is happy she's had peace to watch while I'm been doing all the chores
Shower and bed for me now, Im nicky nacky noo'd, been a very busy day today after an early start, off till Tuesday now though tidy.

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 22:21 - Nov 24 with 2122 viewsjack2jack

Spot on Max,TV is pretty abysmal these days.
As for IACGMOOH watched a bit of the first one,now as you say same old sh!te.
Hope the footy is a bit more palatable tomorrow.👍
Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 22:23 - Nov 24 with 2121 viewsskettyparkherbert

Hi Max

Fully agree with you mate, apart from all the above mentioned shite i also have to put up with fuking Emmerdale, eastenders and Corry too.

To break the torture i used to love going to watch the Swans but these days its fuking worse than the telly.
Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 22:26 - Nov 24 with 2113 viewsmax936

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 22:23 - Nov 24 by skettyparkherbert

Hi Max

Fully agree with you mate, apart from all the above mentioned shite i also have to put up with fuking Emmerdale, eastenders and Corry too.

To break the torture i used to love going to watch the Swans but these days its fuking worse than the telly.

I've been indoctrinated into watching Corry and EastEnders I'm afraid they are programmes of habit now, that said I don't miss either when I do miss them if I'm away or out and about.

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 22:41 - Nov 24 with 2084 viewsskettyparkherbert

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 22:26 - Nov 24 by max936

I've been indoctrinated into watching Corry and EastEnders I'm afraid they are programmes of habit now, that said I don't miss either when I do miss them if I'm away or out and about.

Never mind lets see what tomorrow brings.

First up Its the Swans Vrs Bournemouth then Wales vrs All Blacks, in all truth i wouldn't bet on any positive results there?
Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 22:46 - Nov 24 with 2071 viewsBanosswan

Fun programme, three weeks a year.

Man up

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 22:49 - Nov 24 with 2065 viewsBirchgrovejack

I get all the above drivel plus on top of that......Kardashians, Teen mom and some program about a family with 19 kids that are highly and annoyingly religious.
Now if i put some star trek Discovery on or Walking dead etc there's uproar and its all Sh!t apparently.
Login to get fewer ads

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 22:53 - Nov 24 with 2060 viewsmonmouth

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 22:20 - Nov 24 by max936

This Ian Lee is a right beaut fair do's that bint from Corry another, can't believe that they've put it on for 1, 1/2 hrs on a Friday Evening ffs.

Never mind my Mrs is happy she's had peace to watch while I'm been doing all the chores
Shower and bed for me now, Im nicky nacky noo'd, been a very busy day today after an early start, off till Tuesday now though tidy.

Might I suggest another telly in the bedroom to scuttle off to. I'm just thinking of having one integrated into the wall in the bathroom so that I can watch it in the bath and on the throne. I won't really need any other rooms then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 22:59 - Nov 24 with 2052 viewsjack2jack

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 22:49 - Nov 24 by Birchgrovejack

I get all the above drivel plus on top of that......Kardashians, Teen mom and some program about a family with 19 kids that are highly and annoyingly religious.
Now if i put some star trek Discovery on or Walking dead etc there's uproar and its all Sh!t apparently.

No not all sh!te! They are doing a re run of the original Star Trek ATM, superb telly.
Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 23:03 - Nov 24 with 2050 viewsJack_Meoff

Get rid of your TV box mun, I don't get people who post as if watching TV is mandatory. Best thing I ever did. Far more time for reading and watching Flat Earth YouTube videos...
[Post edited 24 Nov 2017 23:03]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 23:09 - Nov 24 with 2035 viewsjack2jack

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 23:03 - Nov 24 by Jack_Meoff

Get rid of your TV box mun, I don't get people who post as if watching TV is mandatory. Best thing I ever did. Far more time for reading and watching Flat Earth YouTube videos...

You're not wrong there's loads of interesting stuff on YouTube, i probably spend more time on there than watching the TV these days.👍
Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 23:23 - Nov 24 with 2024 viewsBirchgrovejack

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 22:59 - Nov 24 by jack2jack

No not all sh!te! They are doing a re run of the original Star Trek ATM, superb telly.

I did start watching voyager on Netflix last week. But It just looked so dated, shame because I enjoyed it the first time around.
Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 23:38 - Nov 24 with 2011 viewsmax936

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 22:53 - Nov 24 by monmouth

Might I suggest another telly in the bedroom to scuttle off to. I'm just thinking of having one integrated into the wall in the bathroom so that I can watch it in the bath and on the throne. I won't really need any other rooms then.

Not a chance in hell, I'm in work all day, so I come home and relax on my Chez Lounge Monny she scuttles off to watch Xfactor and Strictly on a Sunday evening though, I'm not fuk that, I just moan and moan.

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 23:44 - Nov 24 with 2002 viewsmax936

I'm out voted for I'm a celebrity mun, Bano 3 weeks everynight solid a year is painful especially when its on at Primetime, stick it on channel 4 or 5 out of the way.
And get some decent viewing on the Major Channels.

i'm looking forward to this Hatton Garden Series, Timothy Spall stars good actor him.

Im a Celebrity get me out of here on 06:34 - Nov 25 with 1941 viewsjackal

I've just discovered you tube. Lots of old movies Which I love. Plug in the earphones and I'm in a world of my own.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024