Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stuart atwell 12:09 - Nov 26 with 4151 viewsGenerousredswan

He should have not been aloud to ref us.he was the ref a few yrs ago who sent 4 players of ours off in the cup and we had to put orlandi back on or game would have been cancelled after that game He was demoted down to the lower leagues so He had it in for us today fa need to look into this
Stuart atwell on 12:18 - Nov 26 with 4120 viewsjackal

I don't think that was Atwell.

He did our game against Havant and W'ville. He was so bad that Martinez refused to have him for the replay.
Stuart atwell on 12:43 - Nov 26 with 4043 viewsJoshTheJack

That was James linnington (i think) v Scunthorpe and he sent Besian back on.One of the worst performances by a Ref i've ever seen.
Stuart atwell on 13:54 - Nov 26 with 3931 viewsDafyddHuw

Allowed
Stuart atwell on 15:53 - Nov 26 with 3804 viewsDewi1jack

Stuart atwell on 12:43 - Nov 26 by JoshTheJack

That was James linnington (i think) v Scunthorpe and he sent Besian back on.One of the worst performances by a Ref i've ever seen.

Ref for that game was from the Isle of Wight if I remember.
And don't think we ever had him again.
Bess was held up by the club staff with 1 foot on the pitch.

Scunny came in a taxi (70 odd?) and we had about 5 or 6000 I think. Stewards in the East seemed to be spending a lot of time stopping anyone from getting close to the pitch.
Sh1te ref that night, but possibly still better than T.W. Atwell was yesterday.

T. W. Atwell should never be allowed near a PL game again.
Always been an atrocious ref and appears he's always going to be

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Stuart atwell on 16:28 - Nov 26 with 3723 viewsJoshTheJack

Stuart atwell on 15:53 - Nov 26 by Dewi1jack

Ref for that game was from the Isle of Wight if I remember.
And don't think we ever had him again.
Bess was held up by the club staff with 1 foot on the pitch.

Scunny came in a taxi (70 odd?) and we had about 5 or 6000 I think. Stewards in the East seemed to be spending a lot of time stopping anyone from getting close to the pitch.
Sh1te ref that night, but possibly still better than T.W. Atwell was yesterday.

T. W. Atwell should never be allowed near a PL game again.
Always been an atrocious ref and appears he's always going to be

Yeah that's the one.I remember the stewards stopping anyone going back down to the lower tier,Dobbie and Besian linked up well during the game.I don't think i even heard the Sunthopre fans when they scored!.
Stuart atwell on 17:20 - Nov 26 with 3651 viewsdobjack2

Shouldn’t ref at any level higher than subbuteo and i’m not even sure about that.
Stuart atwell on 19:30 - Nov 26 with 3497 viewsItchySphincter

Stuart atwell on 12:18 - Nov 26 by jackal

I don't think that was Atwell.

He did our game against Havant and W'ville. He was so bad that Martinez refused to have him for the replay.

It wasn't Orlandi either, it was Besian.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Stuart atwell on 19:44 - Nov 26 with 3467 viewscockneyswan

Total incompetent, was the ref responsible for the “ghost” goal that never was.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Attwell
Login to get fewer ads

Stuart atwell on 20:01 - Nov 26 with 3426 viewsskettyparkherbert

Stuart atwell on 19:44 - Nov 26 by cockneyswan

Total incompetent, was the ref responsible for the “ghost” goal that never was.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Attwell

He was obviously against the Swans yesterday.

He went against his assistant early doors for what was a deffo corner and we all knew then he was right on one.

He only gave us decisions that were blatantly obvious but it pained him to give them.

As PC said on MOTD hecouldn't wait to disallow Bonys gaol for what seemed a nothing challenge by Ayew on Ake but when Roque Mesa caught a bad looking elbow from Josh King it took Attwell an age to stop the game for an obvious head injury.

There was no way in the world he was going to give a decision when there was contact on Tammy late on too.
Stuart atwell on 20:42 - Nov 26 with 3365 viewsMillJack

It was the Havant & Waterlooville FA Cup game around 10 years ago that he announced his arrival as an absolute shambles of a referee! I don’t remember the full game but didn’t Orlando get seriously injured from a 2 footed challenge that went completely unpunished and then sent Alan Tate off for next to nothing late on, before H&W equalised very late in the game?

I remember it being one of the most disgraceful refereeing performances I’d ever seen, and it soon transpired that he was being fast-tracked by the FA tO the top leagues of professional football.

All refs have shockers but he, in particular, seems to be pretty consistent in that regard.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2017 20:50]
Stuart atwell on 21:07 - Nov 26 with 3319 viewsDan_Swan

Stuart atwell on 20:01 - Nov 26 by skettyparkherbert

He was obviously against the Swans yesterday.

He went against his assistant early doors for what was a deffo corner and we all knew then he was right on one.

He only gave us decisions that were blatantly obvious but it pained him to give them.

As PC said on MOTD hecouldn't wait to disallow Bonys gaol for what seemed a nothing challenge by Ayew on Ake but when Roque Mesa caught a bad looking elbow from Josh King it took Attwell an age to stop the game for an obvious head injury.

There was no way in the world he was going to give a decision when there was contact on Tammy late on too.

Remember that Havant game, the tackle on Orlandi wasn't the best, their player got sent off, as did Tatey. From memory there was a picture doing the rounds of one of their players appearing to gouge one of ours in that "brawl"!

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/swansea-1-havant-wate

Still following Dr's orders!

Stuart atwell on 21:52 - Nov 26 with 3252 viewsunion_jack

Question: is it possible for a club to refuse to have an individual referee officiate at their ground or indeed any game they play home or away? If so, surely we would have knocked him on the head some time ago.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Stuart atwell on 22:24 - Nov 26 with 3209 viewsDan_Swan

Stuart atwell on 21:52 - Nov 26 by union_jack

Question: is it possible for a club to refuse to have an individual referee officiate at their ground or indeed any game they play home or away? If so, surely we would have knocked him on the head some time ago.

The game of football would cease to exist if that were the case as there wouldn't be enough officials to take charge of the games....

Still following Dr's orders!

Stuart atwell on 03:18 - Nov 27 with 3057 viewsDyfnant

Someone told me that he’s reffed us 10 times now and still no wins for us, hell of a coincidence

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Stuart atwell on 09:25 - Nov 27 with 2934 viewsProfessor

Stuart atwell on 21:07 - Nov 26 by Dan_Swan

Remember that Havant game, the tackle on Orlandi wasn't the best, their player got sent off, as did Tatey. From memory there was a picture doing the rounds of one of their players appearing to gouge one of ours in that "brawl"!

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/swansea-1-havant-wate

The worst refereeing I have ever seen. H & W were allowed to put in challenges that would warrant a yellow that were not even given as a free kick. A better ref could have sent 4-5 off before the "Brett Poate lunge" on Orlandi. Tatey was daft getting sent off. It was a truly horrible game which stuck out during the Martinez era for how unlike every other game at the time it was.
Stuart atwell on 11:53 - Nov 27 with 2835 viewswhiterock

Wasn't there a big fuss that when he ref'd us he was the youngest in the league by some distance (25) and was going to be fast traced to become a PL ref. Was rubbish then and hasn't learnt
Stuart atwell on 12:15 - Nov 27 with 2789 viewsVARDREJACK

Stuart atwell on 03:18 - Nov 27 by Dyfnant

Someone told me that he’s reffed us 10 times now and still no wins for us, hell of a coincidence

Just had a look at his record with us and there is only once we have ever won with him in charge, Barnsley 2 Swansea 4 FA Cup January 2012
Stuart atwell on 12:18 - Nov 27 with 2780 viewsOldjack

A consistently bloody awful ref ,who definitely doesn't like us

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Stuart atwell on 12:48 - Nov 27 with 2734 viewsjackal

The good refs are the ones who aren't noticed.

Speaks volumes cos you can't miss this c*nt.
Stuart atwell on 13:16 - Nov 27 with 2707 viewsJFSwan

He's done us over for years.

He's been demoted and promoted countless times yet because he's relatively young the FA shoe horn him in as the poster boy
Stuart atwell on 13:20 - Nov 27 with 2699 viewsWarwickHunt

Stuart atwell on 13:16 - Nov 27 by JFSwan

He's done us over for years.

He's been demoted and promoted countless times yet because he's relatively young the FA shoe horn him in as the poster boy

The poster boy for shit refs? Damning with faint praise...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024