Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys 17:26 - Nov 28 with 3685 viewswhoflungdung

Yep, prime time too for these tax dodging bog trotting cretins .

Just when this Christmas crap couldn't get any worse

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 07:36 - Nov 29 with 584 viewsdickythorpe

"Cheek by jowl" we used to live.
Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 10:25 - Nov 29 with 534 viewsPrivate_Partz

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 19:10 - Nov 28 by Jackfath

It's interesting that everyone contributing to this thread states it's dreadful. Is there anyone who thinks otherwise and wishes to put the case forward for the show?

I will. It was something different when it kicked off. Only on late night TV and the theatre style presentation made it different.
Lost its way when they did thar stupid interview quiz sketch thingy.
It is fine for what it is . Just like Stella, don't over evaluate.
Tax dodgers. ? Yes a bit of it went on. Did Jimmy Carr or Ken Dodd no harm. Hardly on the scale of Gary Barlow and the super rich though.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 11:00 - Nov 29 with 522 viewsWingstandwood

Christmas Special ..Mrs Browns Boys on 10:25 - Nov 29 by Private_Partz

I will. It was something different when it kicked off. Only on late night TV and the theatre style presentation made it different.
Lost its way when they did thar stupid interview quiz sketch thingy.
It is fine for what it is . Just like Stella, don't over evaluate.
Tax dodgers. ? Yes a bit of it went on. Did Jimmy Carr or Ken Dodd no harm. Hardly on the scale of Gary Barlow and the super rich though.

I think when the viewer gets too familiar with something, it becomes tired, predictable and samey. Stuff like Fawlty Towers and Father Ted etc were right to finish when they did. Only Fools And Horses was once brilliant but lost all its appeal for me towards its latter years.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024