Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement on Bonys performance today 19:31 - Nov 25 with 13743 viewsDarran

“It was a proper man’s performance from Wilfried.”

Mmmmmm not the best thing to say on diversity day at the Liberty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clement on Bonys performance today on 19:33 - Nov 25 with 5241 viewsJackfath

Correct my friend. If the club are moving in this direction then the representatives need to reflect the stance.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Clement on Bonys performance today on 11:50 - Nov 26 with 4730 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Is Clement suggesting a female could not put in a performance of equal magnitude in a football match?

All the gruelling, hard work the club went through yesterday to help eradicate discrimination in football (changing the club badge to a rainbow version on social media) and our manager comes out with a comment like that.

How about the club make actual progress in making the stadium a diverse environment by finally building a sensory room so that our fans with certain disabilities can attend? Especially when you consider BT were willing to fund such a project.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Clement on Bonys performance today on 11:52 - Nov 26 with 4718 viewsJackfath

Clement on Bonys performance today on 11:50 - Nov 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Is Clement suggesting a female could not put in a performance of equal magnitude in a football match?

All the gruelling, hard work the club went through yesterday to help eradicate discrimination in football (changing the club badge to a rainbow version on social media) and our manager comes out with a comment like that.

How about the club make actual progress in making the stadium a diverse environment by finally building a sensory room so that our fans with certain disabilities can attend? Especially when you consider BT were willing to fund such a project.

They'll also need to sort out the toileting situation as currently there are only two choices.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 11:54 - Nov 26 with 4703 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It certainly didn’t look like a woman’s performance.

Unless said woman was a Bulgarian shot putter.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Clement on Bonys performance today on 11:55 - Nov 26 with 4694 viewsDewi1jack

Clement on Bonys performance today on 11:52 - Nov 26 by Jackfath

They'll also need to sort out the toileting situation as currently there are only two choices.

Yes.
But those ladies or gents who see themselves as the opposite gender to the one they were born, can use the toilets of their choice- gender neutral see.

Not sure that defence for us perving in the ladies loos is going to hold up in court mind.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 11:58 - Nov 26 with 4685 viewsJackfath

Clement on Bonys performance today on 11:55 - Nov 26 by Dewi1jack

Yes.
But those ladies or gents who see themselves as the opposite gender to the one they were born, can use the toilets of their choice- gender neutral see.

Not sure that defence for us perving in the ladies loos is going to hold up in court mind.

I'm not sure that's how it works is it? Things will never change if people try to make cheap jokes continually. If the club are serious about the gender issue then they really do need to look at all aspects, not just the ones that are easy to do for some cheap publicity.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 12:17 - Nov 26 with 4646 viewsDewi1jack

Clement on Bonys performance today on 11:58 - Nov 26 by Jackfath

I'm not sure that's how it works is it? Things will never change if people try to make cheap jokes continually. If the club are serious about the gender issue then they really do need to look at all aspects, not just the ones that are easy to do for some cheap publicity.

Not a cheap joke at all.
Our club is such a mess off the field that something that has not been brought up as a problem in the past, shouldn't be made a priority. now

Improving the disability provisions should be much higher on the list, such as a sensory room, getting disabled peoples parking place moved so they can attend games, maybe another mobiloo if money is tight.
Club is moving in the right direction with the mobile loo outside the ground IMO. Can always do better, but you have to do the best with the available budget.

Improving the tannoy system in the East (safety of many in case of emergency) is a bigger issue than building new toilets IMHO.

Or do you advocate removing some of the disabled toilets to make way for transgender loos?
Because that seems to me to be the only way to come up with separate loos.
And I'm pretty sure there are only 2 or 3 on the ground floor in the East ( Riverside bar to towards the NE side) as it is

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 12:24 - Nov 26 with 4604 viewsJackfath

Clement on Bonys performance today on 12:17 - Nov 26 by Dewi1jack

Not a cheap joke at all.
Our club is such a mess off the field that something that has not been brought up as a problem in the past, shouldn't be made a priority. now

Improving the disability provisions should be much higher on the list, such as a sensory room, getting disabled peoples parking place moved so they can attend games, maybe another mobiloo if money is tight.
Club is moving in the right direction with the mobile loo outside the ground IMO. Can always do better, but you have to do the best with the available budget.

Improving the tannoy system in the East (safety of many in case of emergency) is a bigger issue than building new toilets IMHO.

Or do you advocate removing some of the disabled toilets to make way for transgender loos?
Because that seems to me to be the only way to come up with separate loos.
And I'm pretty sure there are only 2 or 3 on the ground floor in the East ( Riverside bar to towards the NE side) as it is

My point is that by publicising the fact that the club are one of the first offer new identities to those who identify as something other than male/female etc then they have opened a can of worms. Surely they can't pick and choose which bits of it they will change? All or nothing surely.

Of course the disability issues is something that needs addressing urgently.

Login to get fewer ads

Clement on Bonys performance today on 12:28 - Nov 26 with 4584 viewslondonlisa2001

Clement on Bonys performance today on 12:24 - Nov 26 by Jackfath

My point is that by publicising the fact that the club are one of the first offer new identities to those who identify as something other than male/female etc then they have opened a can of worms. Surely they can't pick and choose which bits of it they will change? All or nothing surely.

Of course the disability issues is something that needs addressing urgently.

No, your point is that you were attempting to take the p*ss.

Amongst the p*ss taking from usual suspects, all of you appear to have missed the point that Clement's words were a rather obvious dig at Abraham, which is interesting.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 12:29 - Nov 26 with 4565 viewsJackfath

Clement on Bonys performance today on 12:28 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

No, your point is that you were attempting to take the p*ss.

Amongst the p*ss taking from usual suspects, all of you appear to have missed the point that Clement's words were a rather obvious dig at Abraham, which is interesting.

I am not taking the piss Lisa.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 12:31 - Nov 26 with 4561 viewslondonlisa2001

Clement on Bonys performance today on 12:29 - Nov 26 by Jackfath

I am not taking the piss Lisa.

Yeah you are.

Read the post from Darran and your response.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 12:34 - Nov 26 with 4538 viewsJackfath

Clement on Bonys performance today on 12:31 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

Yeah you are.

No, I am not.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 12:36 - Nov 26 with 4534 viewsDarran

Yeah you are.

Do you mean where he said stance? As in standing up or sitting down?

Clement on Bonys performance today on 12:42 - Nov 26 with 4523 viewslondonlisa2001

Clement on Bonys performance today on 12:36 - Nov 26 by Darran

Do you mean where he said stance? As in standing up or sitting down?

Darran, if anyone even slightly made fun of other groups of people the way that you so gleefully do about certain groups you'd be rightfully outraged.

It's genuinely horrible. I mean that quite seriously.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:15 - Nov 26 with 4467 viewsDarran

Clement on Bonys performance today on 12:42 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

Darran, if anyone even slightly made fun of other groups of people the way that you so gleefully do about certain groups you'd be rightfully outraged.

It's genuinely horrible. I mean that quite seriously.

WTF?
I was wondering what bit of his reply to me you were referring to FFS.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:24 - Nov 26 with 4429 viewslondonlisa2001

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:15 - Nov 26 by Darran

WTF?
I was wondering what bit of his reply to me you were referring to FFS.

You have spent the last few days making fun of a group of people and any attempt, however smalll, to make them feel more welcome.

This thread is yet another example.

It's horrible.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:29 - Nov 26 with 4407 viewsElward

So if it's a case of Males/Females being able to use either set of toilets, im assuming that means changing rooms too? In which case, what if i get offended if a Woman (with a vag) enters the Mens locker room as She/He believes they are actually a Male gender, but also Gay. It could work both ways. A Man going into the Womens changing room and just simply saying he believes he is Female?
Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:30 - Nov 26 with 4401 viewsDarran

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:24 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

You have spent the last few days making fun of a group of people and any attempt, however smalll, to make them feel more welcome.

This thread is yet another example.

It's horrible.

I wasn’t having a go at a group of people I was talking about the managers comment on Bony.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:34 - Nov 26 with 4379 viewslondonlisa2001

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:29 - Nov 26 by Elward

So if it's a case of Males/Females being able to use either set of toilets, im assuming that means changing rooms too? In which case, what if i get offended if a Woman (with a vag) enters the Mens locker room as She/He believes they are actually a Male gender, but also Gay. It could work both ways. A Man going into the Womens changing room and just simply saying he believes he is Female?

Gender neutral changing rooms are individually separated. As are gender neutral toilets.

So really there is no need for anyone to be offended is there.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:38 - Nov 26 with 4353 viewsElward

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:34 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

Gender neutral changing rooms are individually separated. As are gender neutral toilets.

So really there is no need for anyone to be offended is there.

There wont be no but i have yet to see either of them. Wherever i go there is Male, Female and disabled.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:41 - Nov 26 with 4347 viewsDafyddHuw

Yeah you are.

I've read the posts and have no idea wtf you're talking about.
Care to go through each post line by line (they're hardly verbose) and point out what you're having difficulty with?
Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:44 - Nov 26 with 4335 viewsElward

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:44 - Nov 26 with 4332 viewsmax936

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:38 - Nov 26 by Elward

There wont be no but i have yet to see either of them. Wherever i go there is Male, Female and disabled.

A lot of new bars/cafes/restaurants now have toilets with both male/female signs on the doors to them making them in effect Unisex, so that covers all IMO.

Its probably more so to avoid having Toilets taking to much room up by having separate Toilets though more than I likely, more tables, more space, more profits generated.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:45 - Nov 26 with 4327 viewslondonlisa2001

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:30 - Nov 26 by Darran

I wasn’t having a go at a group of people I was talking about the managers comment on Bony.

The manager's comment on Bony was an obvious reference to Tammy.

You attempted to take the p*ss.

The club along with every club made a tiny effort for just one match of a season to show a more welcoming face to people that feel they can't enjoy the simple act of watching their favourite club play football because ar*eholes make fun of them, aim chants in their direction, and generally act like utter morons. Football has an awful attitude to people who are gay, or transgender. Awful. It says everything you need to know that in 2017 not one single player has felt able to be open about being gay.

As part of an attempt to be a tiny bit more inclusive, the club said that if people preferred, they could use Mx as a designation rather than Mr or Mrs or Ms or Miss. It has absolutely no effect whatsoever on anyone that doesn't want to use that designation. But you believe it is fine to make fun. In several threads.

I'm genuinely surprised that someone who should know only too well how groups of people who are 'different' to the majority can have their lives made an utter misery by people making fun, is so willing to do it with others quite so frequently.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:47 - Nov 26 with 4322 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why do people seem to think that gender neutral toilets mean that men and women will be flashing their own private bits for all to see or taking the first chance to ogle someone else’s private bits? I’m genuinely curious as to why people object.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024