Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recruiting 18:35 - Dec 2 with 2379 viewsGeoffThom

As much as I want clement to go ,i really think most of our anger should be put on the recruitment staff plus huw Jenkins these are the guys that have got us into this position ,they are the guys that need overhauling first ,yes clement brought in Abraham who I’ve said from day one wasn’t what we needed and is too young and raw and is getting found out for it ,plus the other waste of sp@ce Sanchez who’s going to end up back in Portugal for a lower end side and re building a football life the rest are absolutely awful players
Recruiting on 18:41 - Dec 2 with 2352 viewstomdickharry

There has been miles and miles of comment about the recruitment staff and DOF yet nothing happens,in any other PL club they would have gone ages ago.
Recruiting on 18:45 - Dec 2 with 2334 viewsjack247

Absolutely right.

I want Clement out ASAP, but he isnt the biggest problem, just the most immediate and easiest to resolve.
Recruiting on 19:00 - Dec 2 with 2265 viewsFlashberryjack

Recruiting on 18:41 - Dec 2 by tomdickharry

There has been miles and miles of comment about the recruitment staff and DOF yet nothing happens,in any other PL club they would have gone ages ago.

Looking at the dross we've bought, and the amount we spent on that dross.

You'd have to ask yourself, is it just down to incompetence, or is there a more sinister reason, take the purchase of Clucus for £17 million.

You don't need to be an expert to see he's not even an average player, if that deal happened in any other business they'd be calling in the the fraud squad in.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Recruiting on 19:00 - Dec 2 with 2260 viewsLeonWasGod

It's like Groundhog day every day on here
Recruiting on 19:02 - Dec 2 with 2244 viewsFlashberryjack

Recruiting on 19:00 - Dec 2 by LeonWasGod

It's like Groundhog day every day on here

You'd have to ask yourself, is it just down to incompetence, or is there a more sinister reason, take the purchase of Clucus for £17 million.

You don't need to be an expert to see he's not even an average player, if that deal happened in any other business they'd be calling in the the fraud squad in.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Recruiting on 19:07 - Dec 2 with 2216 viewsWingstandwood

Recruiting on 19:00 - Dec 2 by Flashberryjack

And to think we've added to the payroll a 'money-ball' tosspot whom is in the wider scheme of things nothing but a glorified snake-oil case armed with Microsoft Excell!!!!!!

And what does special advisor Landon Donovan do exactly other than provide advice with equal competance comparible to Mr Money Ball himself?

And Leadbetter should change is name to Nobetter!!!!!!

Argus!

Recruiting on 20:11 - Dec 2 with 2131 viewsherbie

With the money we brought in this past summer we should have recruited well and been top half team. So yes recruitment team and chairman are root cause of our problems, but I have to question the way the team is coached to play. I have been sportive and patient but it is dreadful football and so negative. Not what we should have to put up with to be honest. I am not sure changing coach without other changes will help but as supporters we can't watch this stuff every week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024