Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Dawn of a Welsh Superstar is Upon Us 14:42 - Dec 5 with 8954 viewsattila_the_hun

seriously this is the funniest sh!t ever, even more so because I think he's being serious.
A couple of minutes in there is a scene when he gets mugged by an Alan Carr lookalike (worst 'acting' you may ever see)
I give you Wales' answer to Rebecca Black and Zoolander

"I'm Free"

The Dawn of a Welsh Superstar is Upon Us on 17:40 - Dec 8 with 2370 viewsGaryjack

The Dawn of a Welsh Superstar is Upon Us on 01:34 - Dec 8 by attila_the_hun

the comments on youtube are funnier than the video itself

Innit!

"Mam, there's nothing here for me in Blaenavon. It's my time to be seen! It's time too fly the nest!"............."I'm off down The Mumbles!"
The Dawn of a Welsh Superstar is Upon Us on 18:01 - Dec 8 with 2353 viewsLohengrin

As old Frank would say, come 'ear, there's more.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Dawn of a Welsh Superstar is Upon Us on 18:36 - Dec 8 with 2336 viewsBanosswan

The Dawn of a Welsh Superstar is Upon Us on 18:01 - Dec 8 by Lohengrin

http://www.caiwilliams.com

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Dawn of a Welsh Superstar is Upon Us on 21:02 - Dec 8 with 2316 viewsLord_Bony

OMFG.

A bigger ego than Donald Trump.

Stick to the local karaoke bar son ffs.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Dawn of a Welsh Superstar is Upon Us on 22:55 - Dec 8 with 2286 viewsJack_Meoff

I would.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Dawn of a Welsh Superstar is Upon Us on 23:35 - Dec 8 with 2275 viewsGaryjack

The Dawn of a Welsh Superstar is Upon Us on 22:55 - Dec 8 by Jack_Meoff

I would.

The Dawn of a Welsh Superstar is Upon Us on 23:44 - Dec 8 with 2269 viewsWarwickHunt

The Dawn of a Welsh Superstar is Upon Us on 19:42 - Dec 5 by Rancid

Thats one fella Jimmy Saville should have got to.

Dennis Nilson would have been better.
The Dawn of a Welsh Superstar is Upon Us on 00:16 - Dec 9 with 2263 viewsBLAZE

That's the Reading Room in the old Swansea Library on Alexandra Road. It's now my lecture theatre
Login to get fewer ads

The Dawn of a Welsh Superstar is Upon Us on 12:10 - Dec 9 with 2219 viewsattila_the_hun

when he speaks at the start, the way he says the word 'tonight' is worse than a cat scratching it's nails on a black board

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024