Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Optimism the order of the day 12:07 - Dec 28 with 2561 viewsGaz_M

Time to get behind the new manager. Club is in a sticky patch to say the least, and the last thing we want is any hint of negativity from the fans.

A history of playing excellent, attacking football and has made some good purchases along the way.

LETS GO.
Optimism the order of the day on 12:09 - Dec 28 with 2550 viewsFireboy2

Agreed

Lets get behind him and the team

BUT lets not forget why we are in this sh!t

The yank and the sellouts

We still need to make their lives hell
Optimism the order of the day on 12:10 - Dec 28 with 2535 viewsacejack3065

F**k off Huw.
Optimism the order of the day on 12:13 - Dec 28 with 2498 viewsAngelRangelQS

Sh*t football at Wednesday, journeyman.... I’ll have some of whatever you’re taking please. Joke
Optimism the order of the day on 15:24 - Dec 28 with 2389 viewsDafydd

One has to be very naive to think any change of manager will sort out the mess we are in. Pal, I have a right to feel negative these days! Too many of our own fans are partly responsible for the debacle that has been the last few years through keeping quiet and happy with the crumbs that are being fed. It’s like shifting the deckchairs on the Titanic. I couldn’t care less about ‘getting behind the manager’, nor the players. It’s the CLUB I want back.
Optimism the order of the day on 16:17 - Dec 28 with 2276 viewsmonmouth

Optimism the order of the day on 15:24 - Dec 28 by Dafydd

One has to be very naive to think any change of manager will sort out the mess we are in. Pal, I have a right to feel negative these days! Too many of our own fans are partly responsible for the debacle that has been the last few years through keeping quiet and happy with the crumbs that are being fed. It’s like shifting the deckchairs on the Titanic. I couldn’t care less about ‘getting behind the manager’, nor the players. It’s the CLUB I want back.

I read that as ‘it’s like shitting on the deckchairs on the titanic’ which is as good a description of Jenkins/Yankee rule as any.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Optimism the order of the day on 16:27 - Dec 28 with 2236 viewsPrivate_Partz

A bit harsh on the OP I would say.
He is right. We need to get behind the team and the manager. They are now all we have to get us out of this mess.
Welcome Carlos and at least give him a chance. I am conscious however that we all did the same for Mr Blobby and that did not work out well did it?
Regardless of all that we must support the team imho but not forgetting who caused all the sh!t we are in now and keep the pressure up in tandem so the club is eventually rid of these charlatans.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Optimism the order of the day on 17:00 - Dec 28 with 2175 viewsDafydd

‘Get us out of this mess?’ So, what happens if they get lucky and stave off relegation? Do you really think that lessons will be learnt and everything will be hunkydory next season?
Optimism the order of the day on 19:07 - Dec 28 with 2057 viewsdickythorpe

Optimism the order of the day on 12:10 - Dec 28 by acejack3065

F**k off Huw.

Innit. Gaz M is part of the problem
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024