Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... 02:02 - Jan 5 with 3498 viewsBobby_Fischer

Hi Mark,

We are not covered by the Freedom of Information Act as we are a Community Benefit Society not a public authority: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-freedom-of-information/what-is-the

Supporters Trusts are registered with the FCA so can be searched for here: https://mutuals.fsa.gov.uk/Search.aspx

I hope this information helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Vick

Vicki Goodfellow

Network Co-ordinator

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 04:53 - Jan 5 with 2541 viewsHumpty

What exactly did you try to find out Mark? This post doesn't really make what you wanted to know clear.

There are members of the Trust Board on here who will answer your questions. It might help if you make your questions slightly more specific.
So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 06:43 - Jan 5 with 2494 viewsexhmrc1

There is much info available on the trust board on the website. This includes the accounts for each year, the AGM minutes from 2002 and many years board meetings minutes. What further info do you want. I would suggest contacting the trust directly if there is specific info you want but I doubt there will be further info available as the info you need is probably already available.
So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 09:38 - Jan 5 with 2361 viewsexhmrc1

if you are looking at who in the trust has served more than 12 continuous years the AGM minutes show that Nigel Hamer, Vic Brooks and Ron Knuszksa have been elected for more than 12 years. Knuszksa apparently had a break. Not heard anything about the other 2. Maybe Phil who was on the board for over 12 years might know.
So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:09 - Jan 5 with 2089 viewsNookiejack

You would think that a Community Benefit society would be fully transparent.

Quite Amazing that they won't confirm this.
So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:18 - Jan 5 with 2061 viewsexiledclaseboy

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 09:38 - Jan 5 by exhmrc1

if you are looking at who in the trust has served more than 12 continuous years the AGM minutes show that Nigel Hamer, Vic Brooks and Ron Knuszksa have been elected for more than 12 years. Knuszksa apparently had a break. Not heard anything about the other 2. Maybe Phil who was on the board for over 12 years might know.

As far as I know the two board members who potentially fall foul of the 12 year rule are Viv (Brooks) and Ron. Not sure if Ron’s service is consecutive so I may be doing him a disservice and if so I apologise to him. Nigel Hamer is board secretary, not a board member so the rule doesn’t apply to him.

Poll: Tory leader

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:31 - Jan 5 with 2041 views3swan

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:18 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

As far as I know the two board members who potentially fall foul of the 12 year rule are Viv (Brooks) and Ron. Not sure if Ron’s service is consecutive so I may be doing him a disservice and if so I apologise to him. Nigel Hamer is board secretary, not a board member so the rule doesn’t apply to him.

I think Ron Ron Knuszka did have a break around 2007?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 19:32]
So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:32 - Jan 5 with 2031 viewsexiledclaseboy

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:31 - Jan 5 by 3swan

I have a feeling he did too, in which case he’s not in breach.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 19:36]

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:34 - Jan 5 with 2013 views3swan

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:32 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

Are you learning Welsh

EDit

Not to be on the Trust Board but your spelling
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 19:35]
Login to get fewer ads

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:36 - Jan 5 with 1999 viewsexiledclaseboy

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:34 - Jan 5 by 3swan

Are you learning Welsh

EDit

Not to be on the Trust Board but your spelling
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 19:35]

Da iawn butt.

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:39 - Jan 5 with 1982 views3swan

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:36 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

Da iawn butt.

Edit

Easy to make me look stupid, but your edit has made it easier
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 19:40]
So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:40 - Jan 5 with 1970 viewsNeath_Jack

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:32 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

What's the score with that rule now, is it going to be scrapped?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:47 - Jan 5 with 1947 viewsexiledclaseboy

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:40 - Jan 5 by Neath_Jack

What's the score with that rule now, is it going to be scrapped?

The advice the trust had from Supporters’ Direct (before I got involved I hasten to add) is that those in breach of the rule should continue until the new rules are adopted at the AGM. I haven’t seen the new rules but I don’t think there’s a term limit in the “standard” ones from SD. But the board can choose to include one if it wants and then put it to the members for approval (or otherwise) at the AGM. At this point, I’ve no idea whether there will be a term limit in the new rules.

Sorry, I know that sound like a politician’s answer but it’s the actual situation as it stands. At least as I understand it.

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:12 - Jan 5 with 1892 viewsmonmouth

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:31 - Jan 5 by 3swan

Just as well. We wouldn’t want Ron Ron to be in the Da Doo.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:13 - Jan 5 with 1885 viewslondonlisa2001

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:12 - Jan 5 by monmouth

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:14 - Jan 5 with 1879 viewsexiledclaseboy

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:12 - Jan 5 by monmouth

This is where we need a tumbleweed smiley.

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:14 - Jan 5 with 1879 viewsNookiejack

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:18 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

Thanks ECB for confirming,

So unelected Nigel Hamer can go on into perpetuity.

That really is a joke and very very poor governance.
So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:15 - Jan 5 with 1869 viewsNookiejack

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 19:47 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

The advice the trust had from Supporters’ Direct (before I got involved I hasten to add) is that those in breach of the rule should continue until the new rules are adopted at the AGM. I haven’t seen the new rules but I don’t think there’s a term limit in the “standard” ones from SD. But the board can choose to include one if it wants and then put it to the members for approval (or otherwise) at the AGM. At this point, I’ve no idea whether there will be a term limit in the new rules.

Sorry, I know that sound like a politician’s answer but it’s the actual situation as it stands. At least as I understand it.

Thanks again ECB

What has the FCA said about this in contrast to Supporters Direct?

The FCA is the Regulator?
So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:18 - Jan 5 with 1855 viewsexiledclaseboy

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:14 - Jan 5 by Nookiejack

Thanks ECB for confirming,

So unelected Nigel Hamer can go on into perpetuity.

That really is a joke and very very poor governance.

He’s re-elected annually (I think) by the board itself to the secretary’s role. He doesn’t have a vote as he’s not a member of the board.

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:21 - Jan 5 with 1842 viewsexiledclaseboy

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:15 - Jan 5 by Nookiejack

Thanks again ECB

What has the FCA said about this in contrast to Supporters Direct?

The FCA is the Regulator?

I don’t know is the honest answer or if the FCA has been asked the question.

Edit - Idon’t think the FCA regulates trusts, it’s the registration authority.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 20:25]

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:22 - Jan 5 with 1832 viewsNookiejack

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:18 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

He’s re-elected annually (I think) by the board itself to the secretary’s role. He doesn’t have a vote as he’s not a member of the board.

Yes but the Trust Board members can only go on for 12 years if they are continually reelected?
So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:23 - Jan 5 with 1822 viewsexiledclaseboy

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:22 - Jan 5 by Nookiejack

Yes but the Trust Board members can only go on for 12 years if they are continually reelected?

Yes. But there’s no such rule governing how long the secretary can continue for.

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:34 - Jan 5 with 1793 viewsNookiejack

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:23 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

Yes. But there’s no such rule governing how long the secretary can continue for.

These people have already cost the Trust £15m through their failed strategy so they really need to move on - before they do any more damage.

Yet Hamer is going to go into perpetuity - unbelieavable.
So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:55 - Jan 5 with 1762 viewsE20Jack

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:23 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

Does it matter if there is?

There are rules governing how long board members can continue for, if it doesn't suit them though then they will clearly change it.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:57 - Jan 5 with 1754 viewsexiledclaseboy

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:55 - Jan 5 by E20Jack

There are rules governing how long board members can continue for, if it doesn't suit them though then they will clearly change it.

Fair point. Not about to disagree. I expressed my view strongly enough on here before I joined. It hasn’t changed.

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 21:04 - Jan 5 with 1730 viewsNookiejack

So I tried to find out about the Trust 12 Years... on 20:55 - Jan 5 by E20Jack

Yes totally agree with you E20 - they will change the rules if it suits them.

If you think about it they are now waiting until the AGM - as advised by Supporters Direct.

But they can only wait - if they are going to get rid of the 12 years rule at the AGM - otherwise why not resign now.

This is why I don't trust these people and can understand why they were ignored by the Selling Shareholders after Yanks V1.0.

I still can't get over the Alternative Voting system they introduced at the time of the vote.

What do you think would have happened if the Selling Shareholders had informed them that they were going to sell.

I can't see how you can do business with them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024