Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching Las Palmas game? 13:37 - Jan 13 with 3114 viewsE20Jack

Jesus Christ, I thought we were up against it. Anyone thinking Viera is the answer to our problems is severely deluded, once again he has been utterly, utterly dreadful. They are now 5-0 down away to 15th placed Girona. 11 points from 20 games so far.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 13:38 - Jan 13 with 3112 viewsE20Jack

6-0

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 13:39 - Jan 13 with 3096 viewsTheResurrection

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 13:38 - Jan 13 by E20Jack

6-0

Does he look enigmatic?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 13:41 - Jan 13 with 3085 viewsKingBony

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 13:39 - Jan 13 by TheResurrection

Does he look enigmatic?

😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 13:44 - Jan 13 with 3055 viewsE20Jack

Does he look enigmatic?

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 23:11 - Jan 13 with 2436 viewsZZoric

Hopefully they will take Mesa off our hands. An utterly ludicrous waste of £11m

- where is the due diligence on these clowns ?? would love to know who sanctioned this flop
Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 23:44 - Jan 13 with 2345 viewsSlimer

Does he look enigmatic?

Could you explain this comment please. I do not understand. Thanks.
Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 23:54 - Jan 13 with 2308 viewshuwlittle

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 23:11 - Jan 13 by ZZoric

Hopefully they will take Mesa off our hands. An utterly ludicrous waste of £11m

- where is the due diligence on these clowns ?? would love to know who sanctioned this flop

Mesa is one of our best players especially midfielders on our team, his statistics speak for himself an he has the most drive in the entire team to win

Swansea jack

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 23:57 - Jan 13 with 2304 viewshuwlittle

And have you seen Las Palmas team? The reason they survived last season was down to Mesa and viera but now they lost their so called Kante (Mesa) to run the team and viera is starved without him, get them both playing with each other is the key this January window and how you can’t spot the fact Las Palmas are doing so bad and then you have people trying to criticise Mesa really is ironic and hilarious...

Swansea jack

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 00:03 - Jan 14 with 2282 viewsE20Jack

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 23:57 - Jan 13 by huwlittle

And have you seen Las Palmas team? The reason they survived last season was down to Mesa and viera but now they lost their so called Kante (Mesa) to run the team and viera is starved without him, get them both playing with each other is the key this January window and how you can’t spot the fact Las Palmas are doing so bad and then you have people trying to criticise Mesa really is ironic and hilarious...

Yeah I saw them. Bad team. Easy to blame others though isn't it. He was probably the worst attacking midfield performer on the pitch today, not checked any stat websites but he was ludicrously bad. Giving the ball away countless times when not even under much pressure. Its a woeful league in the main, it does not surprise me that Mesa has stuggled to make the grade under either manager now.

Edit - just checked and it was 74% pass completion. (Worse than Renato's debut game).
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 0:10]

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 00:18 - Jan 14 with 2230 viewsZZoric

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 23:54 - Jan 13 by huwlittle

Mesa is one of our best players especially midfielders on our team, his statistics speak for himself an he has the most drive in the entire team to win

A classic response from a classic Mesa-ist - brawn (well, fat innit) and no brain

He's this year's Bobbly - but far far worse. Get shot - along with his dim flock
Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 00:55 - Jan 14 with 2165 viewshuwlittle

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 00:18 - Jan 14 by ZZoric

A classic response from a classic Mesa-ist - brawn (well, fat innit) and no brain

He's this year's Bobbly - but far far worse. Get shot - along with his dim flock

So your response is just to shrug it off and just say what a classic response...? But pathetic if you ask me do we have a debate here or do you just have nothing to say?

Swansea jack

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 00:56 - Jan 14 with 2161 viewshuwlittle

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 00:03 - Jan 14 by E20Jack

Yeah I saw them. Bad team. Easy to blame others though isn't it. He was probably the worst attacking midfield performer on the pitch today, not checked any stat websites but he was ludicrously bad. Giving the ball away countless times when not even under much pressure. Its a woeful league in the main, it does not surprise me that Mesa has stuggled to make the grade under either manager now.

Edit - just checked and it was 74% pass completion. (Worse than Renato's debut game).
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 0:10]

Feck me it’s easy to get a good pass completion when all you do is kick the ball fecking sideways like clucas and Carrol! (Who were dreadful again today)

Swansea jack

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 01:09 - Jan 14 with 2146 viewsLeonWasGod

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 23:54 - Jan 13 by huwlittle

Which stats are those then? Not being funny, but he hasn't particularly done anything to stand out. Based on the stats I've seen he's defensively little different to Carroll (more interceptions but less tackles) and less effective going forward. He sees as much of the ball as Carroll, and his pass completion is higher but I suspect that's because he sits deeper. Ki's pass completion is somewhat higher again, for example.

Not that any of them stand out.

He's not a bad player, but I can't see what he's done to be labelled our best midfielder (or a signing that's made a difference, which is where this discussion started).

He does look as though he's up for it though in fairness.
Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 01:10 - Jan 14 with 2142 viewsE20Jack

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 00:56 - Jan 14 by huwlittle

Feck me it’s easy to get a good pass completion when all you do is kick the ball fecking sideways like clucas and Carrol! (Who were dreadful again today)

Why couldn't Viera do it then?

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 18:54 - Jan 14 with 1742 viewsNirvana

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 23:57 - Jan 13 by huwlittle

Precisely, Huw.

Las Palmas (much like us) are very poor this season because of significant departures last summer that weren't properly replaced. All of the goals yesterday were down to extremely poor defending and goalkeeping, nothing else.

Viera was his usual positive self, dribbling by multiple defenders, playing throughballs, flicks and chips over the backline. No one on the end of them because Las Palmas don't have much quality. And he's an attacker, not a DM, his completion percentage matters little. But, for facts, it's at 84% for the season.

Dimi is just a troll, that much is clear to everyone at this point. I don't believe he actually watched the game for one second (and he definitely never saw Las Palmas last season, ever.) But, on the off-chance it was on in the background while his "6 screens" were all tuned to PS, it's not surprising he would think Viera was "utterly dreadful".

Dimi's eye for evaluating talent (and football in general) is what's truly "utterly, utterly dreadful", as his post history so embarrassingly reflects.

And now over to the Obsessed King of the Last Word.
Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 18:55 - Jan 14 with 1732 viewsTheResurrection

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 18:54 - Jan 14 by Nirvana

Precisely, Huw.

Las Palmas (much like us) are very poor this season because of significant departures last summer that weren't properly replaced. All of the goals yesterday were down to extremely poor defending and goalkeeping, nothing else.

Viera was his usual positive self, dribbling by multiple defenders, playing throughballs, flicks and chips over the backline. No one on the end of them because Las Palmas don't have much quality. And he's an attacker, not a DM, his completion percentage matters little. But, for facts, it's at 84% for the season.

Dimi is just a troll, that much is clear to everyone at this point. I don't believe he actually watched the game for one second (and he definitely never saw Las Palmas last season, ever.) But, on the off-chance it was on in the background while his "6 screens" were all tuned to PS, it's not surprising he would think Viera was "utterly dreadful".

Dimi's eye for evaluating talent (and football in general) is what's truly "utterly, utterly dreadful", as his post history so embarrassingly reflects.

And now over to the Obsessed King of the Last Word.

Enigmati

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 18:59 - Jan 14 with 1715 viewsNirvana

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 18:55 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

Enigmati

"Tiny cock" res.

Truly fits.

Now that's "BOX OFFICE"

Haha.
Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 19:02 - Jan 14 with 1700 viewsE20Jack

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 18:55 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

Enigmati

He is a wonderful poster isn't he. Depending which one he is logged into of course.

Viera was utterly woeful and if that is his "usual self" then God help anyone thinking he is worth the money touted to play at this level. I am more convinced than ever that this troll just reads blogs and regurgitates the rubbish on here.

But he is great entertainment regardless of username he decides to use.

Anyone watching Las Palmas game? on 19:12 - Jan 14 with 1677 viewsPentyrchJack

Atrocious players are jusf the sort of signing our sellout DoF will make then. The worse the player the more likely the transfer will happen.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024