Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kicking on from here in February & March 11:02 - Feb 4 with 4167 viewsJethroJack

What do people reckon?
Notts County H - win.
Burnley H - 3pts.
Sheff Wed A - win.
Brighton A - 1pt.
West Ham H - 3pts.
Huddersfield A - 3pts.
Southampton H - 3pts
Man Utd A - ???
Onwards & upwards!! 😁

[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 11:03]
Kicking on from here in February & March on 20:43 - Feb 4 with 983 viewsskettyparkherbert

Kicking on from here in February & March on 20:30 - Feb 4 by 34dfgdf54

They also just had a cracking result against City, you do find a sub standard performance normally comes after a big effort like that. With home support behind us we have got to get on top of them early, fingers crossed Andre is fit.

"They also had a cracking result against City"

We had not too bad a result against Liverpool and the Gunners either.

Agree with you that yesterdays performance against Leicester wasn't as good and was sub standard to the 2 previous games but a huge point none the less.

I'm sure if we play with the same commitment and attitude against Burnley we will take the 3 points?
Kicking on from here in February & March on 20:52 - Feb 4 with 968 viewsBournedore

If we beat Burnley I think we’ll stay up.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 20:53]
Kicking on from here in February & March on 21:14 - Feb 4 with 935 viewsskettyparkherbert

Kicking on from here in February & March on 20:52 - Feb 4 by Bournedore

If we beat Burnley I think we’ll stay up.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 20:53]

Now we have brought ourselves up to the same position as us we have a chance.

I think its going to be a big ask but 4 more wins may be enough, 5 more should be nailed on?

It just goes to show that its dangerous to target certain games with the expectation of beating certain teams, we should just take each game as it comes and play with the same level of effort/commitment as we have shown for CC.

The way PC set up against Man City was so ridiculous compared to the way CC set up against the Scoucers and the Gooners?
Kicking on from here in February & March on 22:51 - Feb 4 with 888 viewsSgorioFruit

win the next two games, Burnley and Brighton and we will be on 30 points
we will have to 10 more games then to pick up 10 more points to reach that 40 point mark, which some on here say wont be needed this season.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Kicking on from here in February & March on 22:57 - Feb 4 with 883 viewsswanforthemoney

Kicking on from here in February & March on 20:36 - Feb 4 by max936

Burnley game is going to be tough, I'd take a point right now, Fer has been playing well so he'll be missed lets hope Andy King can step in and Andre is fit.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 20:46]

Agree that it will be tough. Fer has been hampered in his movement for a while as far as I can see. He seemed to move in a very unbalanced way.

I stand in the North Stand

Kicking on from here in February & March on 22:59 - Feb 4 with 878 viewstrampie

Kicking on from here in February & March on 22:51 - Feb 4 by SgorioFruit

win the next two games, Burnley and Brighton and we will be on 30 points
we will have to 10 more games then to pick up 10 more points to reach that 40 point mark, which some on here say wont be needed this season.

I would not put money on 40pts being good enough to stay up the way things are shaping up this season, it usually is good enough but the bottom teams are going well in comparison to some other years and conditions at the top of the league/champions league participation might give the bottom teams greater opportunities to turn over the big boys at the end of the season.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Kicking on from here in February & March on 00:09 - Feb 5 with 841 viewsJJJack

Kicking on from here in February & March on 22:59 - Feb 4 by trampie

I would not put money on 40pts being good enough to stay up the way things are shaping up this season, it usually is good enough but the bottom teams are going well in comparison to some other years and conditions at the top of the league/champions league participation might give the bottom teams greater opportunities to turn over the big boys at the end of the season.

So many teams down there- will cut each others’ throats. I think 37 or 38 will be enough- and even that is a little more than usually required. As per the OP, I’d be pleased with 8pts from next 6 games. We’d then just need to win 2 of our last 6 which should be possible.

What worries me at present is the strange parallels with last season and around this stage we took 1pt from 6 games , many of which were “easy” on paper, which was almost fatal to our chances. Really hope we do not replicate that type of run this season as our final run in is tougher this season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024