Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That scum loving twunt on MOTD 23:23 - Feb 4 with 8801 viewsAndy1300

So the Swans are out of the bottom 3 proper and that scum loving Jason Mohammad couldn't even say anything about us on MOTD when they showed the table
They did however mention Newcastle who are just above us.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 22:17]

Number 1 team in Wales

That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 18:11 - Feb 5 with 2037 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

I'm sure I heard him say sometime ago that he went to college in Swansea and has a real fondness for the place and area.
That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 18:25 - Feb 5 with 2017 viewsFieryJack

That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 18:11 - Feb 5 by JacksawayatWalesgame

I'm sure I heard him say sometime ago that he went to college in Swansea and has a real fondness for the place and area.

Studied Welsh at Swansea University, according to his Wikipedia entry.
That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 19:07 - Feb 5 with 1958 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

I've never really understood this anti-Jason Mohammad thing. He seems ok to me. Look, TV presenters always end up being a bit full of themselves. For example, look at Piers Morgan and Suzannah Reid in the mornings on ITV. That's a daily masterclass in smugness. Our Jason seems a regular nice guy in comparison to that pair.
That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 19:46 - Feb 5 with 1915 viewsjacksfullaces

notwithstanding the bertie big b^&*ks act on scrum v etc I know people who have worked with him and interacted socially. they all say the same thing - rates himself, is condescending to others and is self promoting - agreed probably 1-2 others in his line of work who are the same. but the snide anti swansea stuff is there for all to hear on 5 live . and he blocks anyone on twitter who question him about pretty much anything. egomaniac. can't stand the man.

but it looks like his supporters or the contrary are on here tonight. makes a change from the stick up for huw jenkins crew. my money is they are the same people :)
That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 20:29 - Feb 5 with 1852 viewsTNT

Maybe he's byron.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 20:34 - Feb 5 with 1839 viewsjack247

That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 19:07 - Feb 5 by JacksawayatWalesgame

I've never really understood this anti-Jason Mohammad thing. He seems ok to me. Look, TV presenters always end up being a bit full of themselves. For example, look at Piers Morgan and Suzannah Reid in the mornings on ITV. That's a daily masterclass in smugness. Our Jason seems a regular nice guy in comparison to that pair.

Being less smug than Piers Morgan (who actually raises some good points, but is a bit of a twàt in how he goes about it) is a pretty low bar to set.
That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 20:36 - Feb 5 with 1835 viewsperchrockjack

Reid is worth a look though

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 20:39 - Feb 5 with 1826 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 20:34 - Feb 5 by jack247

Being less smug than Piers Morgan (who actually raises some good points, but is a bit of a twàt in how he goes about it) is a pretty low bar to set.

Fair point. You're not wrong there.
Login to get fewer ads

That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 20:41 - Feb 5 with 1819 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 20:36 - Feb 5 by perchrockjack

Reid is worth a look though

Yes she's certainly well fit, but still annoyingly pleased with herself though.
That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 01:57 - Feb 6 with 1677 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 17:56 - Feb 5 by FieryJack

I just don't get this whole Mohammad hate thing that comes up on here every now and again.

I'm no fan of his, or any of the other cheery, smiley "personality" presenters who infect my tv (Ant & Dec, Noel Edmonds, Ted Rogers etc.) - give me that morose bloke off Bullseye any day of the week.

Sorry lads, I can't loathe someone just because they're half Pakistani & happen to be born in Cardiff. And I've never noticed any anti-Swansea bias from him either. Quite the opposite, really - on Final Score he mostly seems genuinely chuffed if he hears in his earpiece that Swansea that have scored a late goal somewhere.

Hard as I try I just can't detect any anti-Swansea sentiment from him.

Maybe I'm not trying hard enough.

You obviously missed his programme the morning after we were promoted. The phone in was titled loosely along the line of " Swansea, isn't it a bit of a sh*thole for a PL club to be in?"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 02:10 - Feb 6 with 1674 viewsLoyal

That scum loving twunt on MOTD on 01:57 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

You obviously missed his programme the morning after we were promoted. The phone in was titled loosely along the line of " Swansea, isn't it a bit of a sh*thole for a PL club to be in?"

Mohameds mothers arse.
Isn't that a worse shithole to be in ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024