Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox 19:35 - Feb 16 with 7329 viewsBrynCartwright

Party rules says the deputy has to be a woman if the leader is a man.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-43085824

Vice versa; could someone tell me if this remains if the leader is a woman.

This sort of sexist rubbish needs to be driven out.

Please, please just deliver a MERITOCRACY..

The best candidates need to be given their positions whether that have fannies or cocks.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:03 - Feb 20 with 1061 viewsHighjack

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 10:52 - Feb 20 by acejack3065

You can't remove context and history. Also, do you get annoyed at the kids in wheelchairs skipping the queues at disneyland?

Now that's a Mickey mouse argument if I ever heard one.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:09 - Feb 20 with 1055 viewsacejack3065

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:00 - Feb 20 by Mo_Wives

First off, are you comparing women and black people to disabled kids? FFS, women and black people are not disabled, they do not need you to save them. Nice to see your true thoughts slip out there

And the answer to the question is: Race, sex and sexuality are not a marker of how well somebody can do a particular job. They are not a marker of how a person thinks or the views they hold. Thinking this way is racist and sexist.
If you got a position as an MP you would probably be for women only quotas.
While someone like, let's say Katie Hopkins, would want to scrap them.

I was wondering if you felt discriminated against. How did you draw that conclusion? Also don't project that BS on me.

Why haven't you grasped that we aren't talking about every job here. We live in a representative democracy. Balancing gender between the leader and deputy leader is about making our democracy representative.

Katie Hopkins also called migrants fleeing war cockroaches and libeled a non binary food blogger. I don't see your point.
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:41 - Feb 20 with 1041 viewsMo_Wives

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:09 - Feb 20 by acejack3065

I was wondering if you felt discriminated against. How did you draw that conclusion? Also don't project that BS on me.

Why haven't you grasped that we aren't talking about every job here. We live in a representative democracy. Balancing gender between the leader and deputy leader is about making our democracy representative.

Katie Hopkins also called migrants fleeing war cockroaches and libeled a non binary food blogger. I don't see your point.

We were talking about giving groups of people (women and black people) special privileges. I am against it. You chose an analogy where 'privileged' old me was complaing about special privileges. The part of women and black people in your analogy were represented by kids in wheelchairs.
I know what you meant. You know what you meant...unfortunately, I had to point out to you why that may be offensive.

I only came into this thread at the point you were making a f*cking pigs ear of describing a meritocracy. I was replying to that. You then started talking about representation in parliament. We saw the BBC last year advertise jobs to non white men as well. But in my mind, it doesn't matter, I don't think we should discriminate over sex, race, sexuality at all. This could be the thin end of the wedge. Don't discriminate against anyone...because it is not a good road to start walking down.

Yes, Katie Hopkins has very different views to someone like Laurie Penny. Yet they are both women. I have very different views to you. Yet we are both straight, white males. Our sexes are not a good indicator on whether we will be siding with our own sex, siding with the opposite sex or neutral. Katie Hopkins may want to scrap the women only quotas. Therefore, she may end up derailing your dream of 50/50 representation...which you seem to think means women are being oppressed. So hiring a woman may not be good for what you consider women's interests. So my point is a man may end up representing women's interests better that a woman.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:55 - Feb 20 with 1030 viewsacejack3065

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:03 - Feb 20 by Highjack

Now that's a Mickey mouse argument if I ever heard one.

go on...
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:58 - Feb 20 with 1025 viewsMo_Wives

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:55 - Feb 20 by acejack3065

go on...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:05 - Feb 20 with 1018 viewsacejack3065

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:41 - Feb 20 by Mo_Wives

We were talking about giving groups of people (women and black people) special privileges. I am against it. You chose an analogy where 'privileged' old me was complaing about special privileges. The part of women and black people in your analogy were represented by kids in wheelchairs.
I know what you meant. You know what you meant...unfortunately, I had to point out to you why that may be offensive.

I only came into this thread at the point you were making a f*cking pigs ear of describing a meritocracy. I was replying to that. You then started talking about representation in parliament. We saw the BBC last year advertise jobs to non white men as well. But in my mind, it doesn't matter, I don't think we should discriminate over sex, race, sexuality at all. This could be the thin end of the wedge. Don't discriminate against anyone...because it is not a good road to start walking down.

Yes, Katie Hopkins has very different views to someone like Laurie Penny. Yet they are both women. I have very different views to you. Yet we are both straight, white males. Our sexes are not a good indicator on whether we will be siding with our own sex, siding with the opposite sex or neutral. Katie Hopkins may want to scrap the women only quotas. Therefore, she may end up derailing your dream of 50/50 representation...which you seem to think means women are being oppressed. So hiring a woman may not be good for what you consider women's interests. So my point is a man may end up representing women's interests better that a woman.

That's not what I meant and I clarified that but nice try.

Was that the one role that was sponsored by a social enterprise which works to get better representation for people from ethnic minority backgrounds in the media? Of course demographic of the top end of the professional media is predominantly white, male, and middle class. Heaven forfend that one trainee role is advertised to people from BAME backgrounds.
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:05 - Feb 20 with 1014 viewsacejack3065

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 11:58 - Feb 20 by Mo_Wives

f**k. Just got that. 1-0.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 12:06]
Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:10 - Feb 20 with 1002 viewsMo_Wives

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:05 - Feb 20 by acejack3065

That's not what I meant and I clarified that but nice try.

Was that the one role that was sponsored by a social enterprise which works to get better representation for people from ethnic minority backgrounds in the media? Of course demographic of the top end of the professional media is predominantly white, male, and middle class. Heaven forfend that one trainee role is advertised to people from BAME backgrounds.

The media is also dominated by Jews. Shall we advertise positions for non Jews? Maybe print out some yellow stars they can wear, so the crafty buggers don't trick us and get around our rules.

Here, have a new avatar...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:11 - Feb 20 with 996 viewsMo_Wives

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:05 - Feb 20 by acejack3065

f**k. Just got that. 1-0.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 12:06]

Have an up vote for taking it on the chin.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:17 - Feb 20 with 989 viewsLohengrin

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:10 - Feb 20 by Mo_Wives

The media is also dominated by Jews. Shall we advertise positions for non Jews? Maybe print out some yellow stars they can wear, so the crafty buggers don't trick us and get around our rules.

Here, have a new avatar...

I bought a copy of this yesterday, Mo. I’ll lend it to Ace when I’m done.

Just the thing for a young meshuggeneh of the left...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:19 - Feb 20 with 983 viewsLohengrin

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:11 - Feb 20 by Mo_Wives

Oops! An arrow in error...bastard phone!
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 12:29]

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:20 - Feb 20 with 981 viewsMo_Wives

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:17 - Feb 20 by Lohengrin

I bought a copy of this yesterday, Mo. I’ll lend it to Ace when I’m done.

Just the thing for a young meshuggeneh of the left...

I've got a fool proof test to stop them tricking their way in more positions. Get all the candidates into a room, then chuck a penny on the floor...who ever dives on it is ruled out

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:27 - Feb 20 with 969 viewsLohengrin

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:20 - Feb 20 by Mo_Wives

I've got a fool proof test to stop them tricking their way in more positions. Get all the candidates into a room, then chuck a penny on the floor...who ever dives on it is ruled out

The other way is to make a statement and see who is first in with a counter.

...it’s just dawned on me that would make half of us on here Jewish. Oy, Oy, Oy

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:29 - Feb 20 with 964 viewsMo_Wives

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:27 - Feb 20 by Lohengrin

The other way is to make a statement and see who is first in with a counter.

...it’s just dawned on me that would make half of us on here Jewish. Oy, Oy, Oy

Or 'Present three references and a foreskin at your interview'

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:30 - Feb 20 with 963 viewsLohengrin

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:29 - Feb 20 by Mo_Wives

Or 'Present three references and a foreskin at your interview'

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:57 - Feb 20 with 955 viewsacejack3065

Welsh Deputy First Leader Assembly PC Bollox on 12:11 - Feb 20 by Mo_Wives

Highjack is quite good at those posts too. Should've seen it coming
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024