Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Davies 12:03 - Feb 25 with 4379 viewsSPboy

Why don’t the Sky pundits recognise that he is first choice left back for Spurs now and has been for some time ?
Ben Davies on 12:08 - Feb 25 with 4357 viewsTheFranchise

Because everyone thinks that Danny Rose is the best left back in the PL, he's not even the best at Spurs.
Ben Davies on 12:33 - Feb 25 with 4273 viewssainthelens

He's one of just a few who have left us to go onto better things. And to think he only came on as sub when Taylor got injured.... hasn't looked back fair play.
Ben Davies on 13:20 - Feb 25 with 4170 views34dfgdf54

He’s been poor today for me. Acres of space out wide and putting in no quality whatsoever.

This has 1 nil Palace written all over it.
Ben Davies on 13:41 - Feb 25 with 4119 viewsswanforthemoney

Ben Davies on 13:20 - Feb 25 by 34dfgdf54

He’s been poor today for me. Acres of space out wide and putting in no quality whatsoever.

This has 1 nil Palace written all over it.

Where’s diving Dele when we need him.

I stand in the North Stand

Ben Davies on 13:44 - Feb 25 with 4101 viewsLibertarian

I can’t believe Spurs haven’t put any of those chances away
Ben Davies on 13:46 - Feb 25 with 4087 viewssainthelens

Thank fck for that!!
Ben Davies on 13:47 - Feb 25 with 4082 viewsLibertarian

YES
At last
Ben Davies on 13:48 - Feb 25 with 4077 views34dfgdf54

Thought it was never going to come. This will hurt Palace and Tomkins may have a few weeks out. When’s Zaha due back?
Login to get fewer ads

Ben Davies on 13:59 - Feb 25 with 4031 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ben Davies on 13:41 - Feb 25 by swanforthemoney

Where’s diving Dele when we need him.

He was diving his best, in fact the push in the back looked like a penalty.
Ben Davies on 07:21 - Mar 6 with 3406 viewsDr_Winston

Valuing him at just £10m the same summer Luke Shaw went for £27m seemed like crass stupidity at the time. It should be plain to everyone by now. Another Jenkins masterf*ckingstroke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43290088

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ben Davies on 07:48 - Mar 6 with 3321 views34dfgdf54

Ben Davies on 07:21 - Mar 6 by Dr_Winston

Valuing him at just £10m the same summer Luke Shaw went for £27m seemed like crass stupidity at the time. It should be plain to everyone by now. Another Jenkins masterf*ckingstroke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43290088

This post has been edited by an administrator

I've got to be honest, I didn't see it, knew he had obvious potential but I would have never imagined him to turn out as good as he has become, and he will get even better.

Hopefully Huw put a decent sell on clause in with the deal, because I honestly wouldn't be surprised if like the likes of United start sniffing around in the summer.
Ben Davies on 07:57 - Mar 6 with 3295 viewsDr_Winston

Ben Davies on 07:48 - Mar 6 by 34dfgdf54

I've got to be honest, I didn't see it, knew he had obvious potential but I would have never imagined him to turn out as good as he has become, and he will get even better.

Hopefully Huw put a decent sell on clause in with the deal, because I honestly wouldn't be surprised if like the likes of United start sniffing around in the summer.

You didn't need to know how good he'd turn out to be to know that he wasn't £17m worse than Shaw at the time.

Notwithstanding the fact that we swapped two first teamers, both Internationals, for a player Spurs wanted out and who also wanted to leave.

Levy cut Huw up a treat.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ben Davies on 08:10 - Mar 6 with 3260 viewsswancity

Ben Davies on 07:57 - Mar 6 by Dr_Winston

You didn't need to know how good he'd turn out to be to know that he wasn't £17m worse than Shaw at the time.

Notwithstanding the fact that we swapped two first teamers, both Internationals, for a player Spurs wanted out and who also wanted to leave.

Levy cut Huw up a treat.

Disagree Jobs. We all know Jenkins is a cu nt but any fool can use hindsight to sound clever as you're trying to do there. United paid way too much for Shaw. And £10m at that time for Davies who was still relatively inexperienced was decent business for a full back. He's gone from strength to strength and is now afar better all round player than he was when here.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Ben Davies on 08:35 - Mar 6 with 3196 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Ben Davies on 07:57 - Mar 6 by Dr_Winston

Levy cut Huw up a treat.

So the player Spurs did not want and who we got cheaply was then sold to Everton for £45 a couple of seasons later. Sounds like a Master Stroke by Huw.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Ben Davies on 08:57 - Mar 6 with 3137 viewsDr_Winston

Ben Davies on 08:35 - Mar 6 by felixstowe_jack

So the player Spurs did not want and who we got cheaply was then sold to Everton for £45 a couple of seasons later. Sounds like a Master Stroke by Huw.

The player we could probably have got for £10m anyway you mean?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024