Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn landslide... 22:40 - Mar 4 with 41873 viewsKerouac

...people, daft people, keep telling me that Corbyn is going to lead Labour to a landslide victory at the next election.

Really?

Can I take a straw poll of those on here who believe a party who appoints people like this;

...who in turn appoints advisers like this;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5458719/Labour-leader-pressure-gay-MP-sa

...who comes out with shite like this;

She said: ‘I practise witchcraft. It’s something I’ve always been attracted to and I like it because it’s female-centric. I feel most religions are driven by and tailored for men.’

She added: ‘It interests me because it’s part of my ancestry — voodoo is more entwined in black identity than Christianity.’

Other pearlers include;
She called the suffragettes "white supremacists" and claimed that white people are "socially conditioned to be racist".

Are you going to vote for this shower?
Do these people represent YOU?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Corbyn landslide... on 07:42 - Mar 16 with 2519 viewstrampie

The Tories attack the poor, it's what they do, the amount of child poverty and the amount of expected child poverty to come is horrendous.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Corbyn landslide... on 08:29 - Mar 16 with 2489 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn landslide... on 07:42 - Mar 16 by trampie

The Tories attack the poor, it's what they do, the amount of child poverty and the amount of expected child poverty to come is horrendous.

Correct. They are, always have been, and always will be c*nts of the highest, highest order. Bought and paid for, corrupt to the core, and know the worship of Mammon and nothing else.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn landslide... on 08:50 - Mar 16 with 2478 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Nice to see Corbyn admit in the Guardian that the government misled parliament over the Iraq war. Only thing he did not mention that is was a Labour government and that it's leader Tony Blair lied to parliament.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn landslide... on 09:11 - Mar 16 with 2459 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn landslide... on 08:50 - Mar 16 by felixstowe_jack

Nice to see Corbyn admit in the Guardian that the government misled parliament over the Iraq war. Only thing he did not mention that is was a Labour government and that it's leader Tony Blair lied to parliament.

You’d have to thick as pig sh!g not to know that .

A massacre which he was against by the way

The b@stard

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn landslide... on 09:20 - Mar 16 with 2448 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Glad we agree both Corbyn and Blair are both Sh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn landslide... on 13:02 - Mar 19 with 2307 viewsFlashberryjack

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corbyn landslide... on 11:47 - Apr 20 with 2033 viewsburty

Corbyn landslide... on 18:19 - Mar 5 by londonlisa2001

I'm not suggesting anyone does any research at all to be honest.

I'm suggesting that for Labour to get a landslide, it needs people who voted Tory to switch.

I don't think Tory voters find Corbyn appealing. He's the definition of preaching to the converted as political leaders go.

If anything, some Labour voters won't vote for him and will vote for UKIP again.

ukip are dead like the dodo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024