Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn landslide... 22:40 - Mar 4 with 41905 viewsKerouac

...people, daft people, keep telling me that Corbyn is going to lead Labour to a landslide victory at the next election.

Really?

Can I take a straw poll of those on here who believe a party who appoints people like this;

...who in turn appoints advisers like this;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5458719/Labour-leader-pressure-gay-MP-sa

...who comes out with shite like this;

She said: ‘I practise witchcraft. It’s something I’ve always been attracted to and I like it because it’s female-centric. I feel most religions are driven by and tailored for men.’

She added: ‘It interests me because it’s part of my ancestry — voodoo is more entwined in black identity than Christianity.’

Other pearlers include;
She called the suffragettes "white supremacists" and claimed that white people are "socially conditioned to be racist".

Are you going to vote for this shower?
Do these people represent YOU?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Corbyn landslide... on 17:13 - Mar 15 with 2142 viewsEbo

Corbyn landslide... on 17:10 - Mar 15 by felixstowe_jack

Globes don't have corners only rectangles and squares have left.

Stop that right now otherwise the Flat Earthers on here will be on to you.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn landslide... on 17:14 - Mar 15 with 2135 viewstrampie

Corbyn landslide... on 17:13 - Mar 15 by Ebo

Stop that right now otherwise the Flat Earthers on here will be on to you.

You beat me too it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Corbyn landslide... on 17:20 - Mar 15 with 2124 viewsHighjack

Corbyn landslide... on 16:27 - Mar 15 by Ebo

As I posted in another thread
‘Shame on Jeremy Corbyn for yet again wanting to see the evidence before jumping to conclusions. But our defence secretary told them pesky Russians where to go.’

I cannot understand why people on this forum can not grasp that concept. It’s either a blind hatred of Corbyn or that they are thicker than a whale sandwich. Take your pick.

Corbyn is in the privy council so presumably has seen all the evidence but has seemingly jumped to a different conclusion to literally everyone else.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn landslide... on 17:27 - Mar 15 with 2108 viewsEbo

Corbyn landslide... on 17:20 - Mar 15 by Highjack

Corbyn is in the privy council so presumably has seen all the evidence but has seemingly jumped to a different conclusion to literally everyone else.

No one has presented any evidence. Why is that? Anything that is forthcoming will be intensely scrutinised. Any holes and it will seriously damage May which is why I think she is banging her noise all around the commons.

Corbyn landslide... on 17:29 - Mar 15 with 2104 viewsDarran

Corbyn landslide... on 17:27 - Mar 15 by Ebo

No one has presented any evidence. Why is that? Anything that is forthcoming will be intensely scrutinised. Any holes and it will seriously damage May which is why I think she is banging her noise all around the commons.

You sound insane John,truly fuçking bonkers.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn landslide... on 18:01 - Mar 15 with 2085 viewsHighjack

Corbyn landslide... on 17:27 - Mar 15 by Ebo

I will concede that you're right there. Apart from the 3 people hospitalised from nerve agent poisoning including a Russian "traitor" who spied for Britain, traces of nerve agent produced only in Russia and a long history of ex Russian spies being knocked off in the street theres a massive chasm of actual evidence.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Corbyn landslide... on 18:08 - Mar 15 with 2072 viewstrampie

Corbyn landslide... on 18:01 - Mar 15 by Highjack

I will concede that you're right there. Apart from the 3 people hospitalised from nerve agent poisoning including a Russian "traitor" who spied for Britain, traces of nerve agent produced only in Russia and a long history of ex Russian spies being knocked off in the street theres a massive chasm of actual evidence.

The niece has spoken.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Corbyn landslide... on 19:24 - Mar 15 with 2035 viewsEbo

Corbyn landslide... on 17:29 - Mar 15 by Darran

You sound insane John,truly fuçking bonkers.

About as insane as when it was announced that Iraq had WMD’s and I completely disagreed. I was right then and I’m fairly confident I’m right now. There is definitely an agenda of some sort by May.

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn landslide... on 19:31 - Mar 15 with 2025 viewsHumpty

Corbyn landslide... on 19:24 - Mar 15 by Ebo

About as insane as when it was announced that Iraq had WMD’s and I completely disagreed. I was right then and I’m fairly confident I’m right now. There is definitely an agenda of some sort by May.

I also disagreed about Iraq. But we know what they wanted then, an excuse to invade Iraq.

If you believe Mrs May is inventing evidence now, why do you think she's doing it? What does she want to do?
Corbyn landslide... on 19:37 - Mar 15 with 2017 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn landslide... on 19:31 - Mar 15 by Humpty

I also disagreed about Iraq. But we know what they wanted then, an excuse to invade Iraq.

If you believe Mrs May is inventing evidence now, why do you think she's doing it? What does she want to do?

It’s an opportunity for her to act tough and look statesmanlike, an opportunity a lame duck prime minister with no majority or authority will embrace with open arms. And Corbyn has made that easier for her, especially on Tuesday.

Not that I’m suggesting or agreeing that she’s making up evidence mind. That would be mental. And there doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of evidence anyway.

Poll: Tory leader

Corbyn landslide... on 19:54 - Mar 15 with 1995 viewsEbo

Corbyn landslide... on 19:37 - Mar 15 by exiledclaseboy

It’s an opportunity for her to act tough and look statesmanlike, an opportunity a lame duck prime minister with no majority or authority will embrace with open arms. And Corbyn has made that easier for her, especially on Tuesday.

Not that I’m suggesting or agreeing that she’s making up evidence mind. That would be mental. And there doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of evidence anyway.

Exactly. Which is why we need transparency on this. We can’t go jumping in head first until we have hard evidence. It’s the only stick she has to beat anyone with.

If it is 100% true that the Russsian govt is behind this turn fair enough we do what we have to do diplomatically. If not then I fear a whole new can of worms will be opened by May due to her posturing and it will be too late by then.

But hey our defence minister has given the Ruskies a virtual Chinese burn.

Corbyn landslide... on 20:24 - Mar 15 with 1962 viewsEbo

Why would the mere suggestion that we thoroughly verify Russia's role in the Sailsbury attack be such a distateful and treacherous viewpoint? I cannot imagine anything more sensible in this scenario, than to conduct a balanced and open inquiry in order to confirm that such a large and nuclear armed state was indeed responsible the alleged attacks.

The Tory onslaught against Corbyn's reasonable stance seems to serve as distraction for a week which has revealed the party's unwillingness to support over a million school children from low income families to receive free school meals. Yet this cruel and unnecessary action is hardly covered within the mainstream media.

I and many others in this country are not ready to engage in a diplomatic or military war against a major power on the basis on our government's private and arbitrary suspicions - as seen in the war in Iraq. As we know, intelligence agencies and their conclusions can be manipulated to suit the government's agenda which is why it is IMPERATIVE the May and her cabinet release the evidence they have linking the attack to Russia.

Furthermore, any suggestion that Corbyn has links to Russia due to this stance is laughable in light of £800,000 in campgin contributions from Russian oligarchs to the conservative party. Imagine the uproar this would cause if this was given to the Labour party.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 20:26]

Corbyn landslide... on 20:24 - Mar 15 with 1960 viewsHumpty

Corbyn landslide... on 19:37 - Mar 15 by exiledclaseboy

You think May is engineering a confrontation with Russia to help her poll numbers?

Seriously?
Corbyn landslide... on 20:29 - Mar 15 with 1953 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn landslide... on 20:24 - Mar 15 by Humpty

You think May is engineering a confrontation with Russia to help her poll numbers?

Seriously?

No, not seriously. That’s not what I said or anything like it. I’m saying the opportunity to act tough and statesmanlike publicly is being grasped as it would be by any prime minister. But it’s more of a boon for a prime minister in May’s parlous political position.

But to accuse her of “engineering” the situation is to imply some involvement or complicity in the original act. Which is mental sammy territory and not something I got even remotely close to even suggesting.

Corbyn landslide... on 20:33 - Mar 15 with 1944 viewsHighjack

Corbyn landslide... on 18:08 - Mar 15 by trampie

The niece has spoken.

I've been called worse I s'pose.

Corbyn landslide... on 20:33 - Mar 15 with 1942 viewsHumpty

Corbyn landslide... on 20:29 - Mar 15 by exiledclaseboy

No, not seriously. That’s not what I said or anything like it. I’m saying the opportunity to act tough and statesmanlike publicly is being grasped as it would be by any prime minister. But it’s more of a boon for a prime minister in May’s parlous political position.

But to accuse her of “engineering” the situation is to imply some involvement or complicity in the original act. Which is mental sammy territory and not something I got even remotely close to even suggesting.

Ok.

You answered my question which was if May is inventing stuff why is she doing it?
Corbyn landslide... on 20:39 - Mar 15 with 1933 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn landslide... on 20:33 - Mar 15 by Humpty

Ok.

You answered my question which was if May is inventing stuff why is she doing it?

I also went on to say that I don’t think or agree that she’s inventing stuff. I do think this whole nonsense has come at a convenient time (politically) for everyone though.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 20:39]

Corbyn landslide... on 20:47 - Mar 15 with 1917 viewsHumpty

Corbyn landslide... on 20:39 - Mar 15 by exiledclaseboy

I also went on to say that I don’t think or agree that she’s inventing stuff. I do think this whole nonsense has come at a convenient time (politically) for everyone though.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 20:39]

Fair enough.

I'm sure any politician would want to come out of a situation like this looking strong and leader-like. A pretty unimportant part of the whole story though IMO which I think is actually very serious.
Corbyn landslide... on 20:51 - Mar 15 with 1911 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Have we found out who has done it yet ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn landslide... on 20:54 - Mar 15 with 1904 viewsEbo

Corbyn landslide... on 20:51 - Mar 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

It was Corbyn with a hammer and sickle in the study. Professor Plum grassed him up after destroying his own stockpile of sharp instruments

Corbyn landslide... on 20:59 - Mar 15 with 1895 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn landslide... on 20:51 - Mar 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

It was obviously Humpty. This thread is unequivocal proof.

Corbyn landslide... on 21:13 - Mar 15 with 1884 viewsHumpty

Corbyn landslide... on 20:59 - Mar 15 by exiledclaseboy

It was obviously Humpty. This thread is unequivocal proof.

I'm trying a bit too hard eh? You got me.

It's actually just as believable as some of the bollocks I've been reading.
Corbyn landslide... on 21:42 - Mar 15 with 1855 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I see Corbyn’s changed his tune after getting support from Carwyn Jones.

Jezza probably figures that if Carwyn is on my side I must have fecked up badly.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Corbyn landslide... on 22:12 - Mar 15 with 1834 viewssherpajacob

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/free-school-meal-eligibility-cuts-go-ahead

" If you're just about managing, when we make the big calls we'll think of you"

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Corbyn landslide... on 23:38 - Mar 15 with 1783 viewsEbo

Corbyn landslide... on 22:12 - Mar 15 by sherpajacob

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/free-school-meal-eligibility-cuts-go-ahead

" If you're just about managing, when we make the big calls we'll think of you"

Yet there are those who post on this forum who think Corbyn is far worse. The mind boggles itvreally does and there’s not a word about this cruelty written in our national newspapers. As I previously said, what a week to bury bad news.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024