Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd 21:19 - Mar 13 with 3821 viewspencoedjack

Mourinho has ruined them

Boring sterile football team who look like even after spending vast amount of money going out of the CL to Sevila ( who play some very nice stuff)

Fuk em
Man Utd on 07:28 - Mar 14 with 1605 viewsBobby_Fischer

Man Utd on 07:24 - Mar 14 by nierika

Too bad Ayew is out because I feel they are ripe for the taking

You think they will play on the counter attack and as cautious as that against us?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Man Utd on 08:29 - Mar 14 with 1565 viewsJethroJack

10 of us could get a point at OT.
11 will get 3.
Man Utd on 08:44 - Mar 14 with 1551 viewslegoman

Mourinho's comments after Manure are kicked out of the CL just show what a massive, massive arrogant plum he really is. That it is somehow destiny that they lose at home in this competition every time.

YOU ARE PAID TO GET THEM FURTHER YOU HUGE TOOL! YES YOU!!!

The sooner this objectionable individual sods off to Europe the better.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Man Utd on 17:47 - Mar 14 with 1457 viewsmax936

Its all Sanchez fault

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/scholes-gerrard-ferdinand-call-for-unit

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Man Utd on 18:41 - Mar 14 with 1434 viewsploppy

Man Utd on 17:47 - Mar 14 by max936

Its all Sanchez fault

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/scholes-gerrard-ferdinand-call-for-unit

I don't know if you're comparing to our Sanches (you know the spelling's different, yes?) but there's a lot of truth in what they said last night. Sanchez has been awful at Man U, but he's also disrupted the team - in particular forcing Rashford onto the right. But it's a bit like the Gylfi situation - when you pay a lot of money for a pleyr, you're almost forced to play them. Sanchez doesn't deserve his place on current form.
Man Utd on 18:45 - Mar 14 with 1429 viewsjackal

Man Utd on 21:24 - Mar 13 by max936

Tottering on the brink now 2-0 down, Ginger bollox Scholes said at H/T that Sevilla haven't a goal in them

Wonderful footballer.

Sh#t pundit.
Man Utd on 19:00 - Mar 14 with 1419 viewsmax936

Man Utd on 18:41 - Mar 14 by ploppy

I don't know if you're comparing to our Sanches (you know the spelling's different, yes?) but there's a lot of truth in what they said last night. Sanchez has been awful at Man U, but he's also disrupted the team - in particular forcing Rashford onto the right. But it's a bit like the Gylfi situation - when you pay a lot of money for a pleyr, you're almost forced to play them. Sanchez doesn't deserve his place on current form.

No I wasn't no, their Sanchez is reportedly World Class and he's done the square root of fukall so far, not all his fault far from it, but he'll come good he's to good a player not to, might take a managerial change though.
Rashford has been quality, yet up until last Saturday he hasn't featured much and then Mourinho switch's him last night to accommodate Sanchez, neither has Linguard had much of a look in he's another quality player, for me this Man Utd team sums up Mourinho to a T, he's a player hoarder he spends and spends then seems mostly unable to turn those players into a team, he had the basis of a good side before he spent a fortune but he's unable to see it or coach what he's got.
He's probably already looking to spend another 500 million this summer, although if he doesn't have a very good end to this season he may even have his P45, I won't be one that'll miss him, it seems like everytime you put Sky Sports News on he's on it or at least gets mentioned, not his fault I know, but its pathetic fuk him and Man U.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024