Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starting a small business 14:57 - Apr 10 with 4495 viewsBenJ94

Me and a friend are planning on starting a small business, we don't quite have a full business plan quite yet but once things are sorted, is there anywhere/anyone we can see maybe to get a little bit of advice?
Starting a small business on 18:46 - Apr 12 with 921 viewsLord_Bony

Starting a small business on 18:31 - Apr 12 by PozuelosSideys

What sort of business is it?

From what I can gather he wants to open a shop in Swansea city centre selling pig spunk?

Sounds like he’s onto a winner to me.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Starting a small business on 18:54 - Apr 12 with 897 viewsJackfath

Starting a small business on 18:46 - Apr 12 by Lord_Bony

From what I can gather he wants to open a shop in Swansea city centre selling pig spunk?

Sounds like he’s onto a winner to me.

Sounds more like a micro brewery. Max and Dicky will be thrilled and will report back on here as to the taste of a pint of "Pig Spunk".

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Starting a small business on 20:08 - Apr 12 with 839 viewsLeonWasGod

Starting a small business on 18:54 - Apr 12 by Jackfath

Sounds more like a micro brewery. Max and Dicky will be thrilled and will report back on here as to the taste of a pint of "Pig Spunk".

“Micro”? You’re spending time with the wrong pig.
Starting a small business on 20:11 - Apr 12 with 836 viewsDJack

Starting a small business on 18:54 - Apr 12 by Jackfath

lol

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024