Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now then .... 19:48 - Apr 14 with 1649 viewsLoyal

No points next week is a given.
squeeze one v chelsea and Bournemouth.
Win one and draw v stoke and Southampton.
6 points is realistic.
On top of what we have.
Relax.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Now then .... on 21:26 - Apr 14 with 1481 viewsSgorioFruit

if we muster up one point in the next two weeks I will jump for joy

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Now then .... on 21:31 - Apr 14 with 1457 viewsNogginthenog

We can do Chelsea mun.
Now then .... on 21:36 - Apr 14 with 1436 viewsSgorioFruit

Now then .... on 21:31 - Apr 14 by Nogginthenog

We can do Chelsea mun.

I thought we could do West Brom
I thought we could do Everton

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Now then .... on 21:47 - Apr 14 with 1384 viewsbuilthjack

Now then .... on 21:36 - Apr 14 by SgorioFruit

I thought we could do West Brom
I thought we could do Everton

I think we can do Man City

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Now then .... on 21:53 - Apr 14 with 1371 viewsmajorraglan

I think it’s going to be much tighter at the bottom than most suspect, I appreciate that the Swans are 5 points above the drop zone but I think they are in real danger.

If West Ham beat Stoke on Monday, then Stoke will have to pick up at least 7 points from their last 4 games which includes a trip to Anfield, that’s a big ask in my opinion. I can however see Southampton picking up points in their games and they will come to the Liberty with the bit between their teeth. CC needs to get the team focused and hopefully they can steal a point at the Etihad next week.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 21:53]
Now then .... on 21:53 - Apr 14 with 1371 viewsmonmouth

Now then .... on 21:47 - Apr 14 by builthjack

I think we can do Man City

I love you Builthy

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Now then .... on 22:02 - Apr 14 with 1322 viewsmonmouth

Now then .... on 21:53 - Apr 14 by majorraglan

I think it’s going to be much tighter at the bottom than most suspect, I appreciate that the Swans are 5 points above the drop zone but I think they are in real danger.

If West Ham beat Stoke on Monday, then Stoke will have to pick up at least 7 points from their last 4 games which includes a trip to Anfield, that’s a big ask in my opinion. I can however see Southampton picking up points in their games and they will come to the Liberty with the bit between their teeth. CC needs to get the team focused and hopefully they can steal a point at the Etihad next week.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 21:53]

We won’t get a point next week.

The bottom line is this. We have four games to save ourselves, three at home, two against palpably shite teams, however they are being reinvented at the moment, with at worst a two point lead, possibly a five point lead, and with others in range.

I’ll take that happily. If we fail from here, we deserve absolutely nothing and we will just have to take the medicine. It’s ten times, no 100 times more rosy than I thought it would be by now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Now then .... on 22:07 - Apr 14 with 1303 viewsbuilthjack

Now then .... on 21:53 - Apr 14 by monmouth

I love you Builthy

Gee shucks Monny.

I signed up for a £50 free bet, as long as I put a tenner on. So I have put the £60 on us to win at 18/1.
Here's hoping.
They are shit at the back so let's just get at them. Nothing to lose.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Now then .... on 22:11 - Apr 14 with 1279 viewsmax936

Now then .... on 21:31 - Apr 14 by Nogginthenog

We can do Chelsea mun.

No chance.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Now then .... on 22:23 - Apr 14 with 1237 viewsJack_Meoff

After looking at the table earlier I broke out in a cold sweat and had to take a tramadol.

Are there any scientific studies into how many years of your life being a football fan takes off?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Now then .... on 22:57 - Apr 14 with 1175 viewsdameedna

We will beat the ugly mancs
Now then .... on 23:41 - Apr 14 with 1080 viewsLoyal

Now then .... on 22:11 - Apr 14 by max936

No chance.

We can Max 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024