Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United 08:49 - Apr 18 with 5982 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Something to bookmark in case they cry about being too poor to invest in players this summer...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/soccer-insider/wp/2018/04/17/d-c-uni

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 01:15 - Apr 19 with 1623 viewsTheResurrection

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 23:08 - Apr 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

You seem to be confusing me with the straw man in your head. But you've also confirmed that it was the messenger more than the message that triggered your hostility.

Where have I said we need to "spend, spend, spend?" Once this bizarre attack on me started, I very carefully clarified that I don't expect us to be even AVERAGE spenders, much less extravagant.

But we need some improvement this summer, so we will need to spend something. And with this ownership pursuing an MLS franchise, I'm more concerned that won't happen now.

If you don't think we need any improvement on the pitch and more quality depth in the squad, I'm just glad you're not in any position of authority on the subject.

But I don't think you even think that, hence this straw man argument you've created against an imaginary "gung-ho Yank" who wants to recklessly "spend, spend, spend;" just so you can show everyone what a brave defender of such noble, sound, and frugal principles you are, Don Quixote.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 23:57]

You've got some kind of delusion of grandeur mate. I'm not attacking you, the poster, I can't remember many posts from you that I've either agreed with or disagreed with. I don't know what type of bloke or poster you are and to be honest, it's irrelevant.

Your op suggests a desire for the club to spend, spend, spend though, and with money we don't have as a Club and money you are seemingly hoping is going to be loaned in American dollars to us.

After what you originally wrote it's a bit strange your counter arguments. I'm not sure you're quite grasping something but can't put my finger quite on it... You began to have a pop at my manager being the most important aspect but you've gone quiet on that since others put you straight.

The squad as it stands right now is pretty OK, yes it could do with a tweak here and there but it's proved to be good enough to be top ten since Carlos came in. Maybe you should seriously consider this aspect before either trying to join the crowd like some kind of sheep or cry like some big girl because we're not spending as per the likes of Everton

Shaky's earlier posting was laughable too. When is this joker going to find another club he can sell his spreadsheets to.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 04:45 - Apr 19 with 1581 viewsTummer_from_Texas

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 01:15 - Apr 19 by TheResurrection

You've got some kind of delusion of grandeur mate. I'm not attacking you, the poster, I can't remember many posts from you that I've either agreed with or disagreed with. I don't know what type of bloke or poster you are and to be honest, it's irrelevant.

Your op suggests a desire for the club to spend, spend, spend though, and with money we don't have as a Club and money you are seemingly hoping is going to be loaned in American dollars to us.

After what you originally wrote it's a bit strange your counter arguments. I'm not sure you're quite grasping something but can't put my finger quite on it... You began to have a pop at my manager being the most important aspect but you've gone quiet on that since others put you straight.

The squad as it stands right now is pretty OK, yes it could do with a tweak here and there but it's proved to be good enough to be top ten since Carlos came in. Maybe you should seriously consider this aspect before either trying to join the crowd like some kind of sheep or cry like some big girl because we're not spending as per the likes of Everton

Shaky's earlier posting was laughable too. When is this joker going to find another club he can sell his spreadsheets to.

No delusions at all. Nothing in my original post suggests "spend, spend, spend" or anything like that at all. In subsequent posts, I've made it even more clear that I have neither the expectations nor the desire for us to spend even as much as an average PL club, much less "as per the likes of Everton."

Yet you continue to fight that straw man no matter how clear I make these things. Either you are a sociopath, or lacking in elementary level reading comprehension skills to a point that suggests brain damage.

And you didn't state that having a good manager was the "most important aspect" (something I would have agreed with). You stated - in no uncertain terms, in the last sentence of your first reply - that it is ALL we need. That was simply idiotic. So I don't blame you for backtracking now.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 09:19 - Apr 19 with 1510 viewsUxbridge

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 14:32 - Apr 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Call it nonsense all you want, but a good manager isn't ALL you need.

Newsflash: You need good players, too, if you want to remain in the Premier League.

And I'm not asking for any great investment. I'd just like to see us not have (by FAR) the league's lowest net spend on transfers for the 2nd summer in a row.

Sorry if that offends anyone's higher principles.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 14:35]

I doubt, if you were to include January windows, where we've had to perform rescue jobs each time with precious little outgoing, we'd have by far the lowest net spend in the PL. The stat you mention is spurious without looking at that.

The main problem I see with those arguing for the club to go into debt to finance purchases (which is essentially what those calling for investment are asking for, even if they may not like the wording) is that, unless you go the whole hog - and I'm talking £100m plus here - it's really just tinkering around the edges. The market is bonkers these days.

You'll have to forgive many of us some caution on this matter. We've lived through two times when the very existence of the club was at the cliff edge. We've seen the impact of spending far in excess of your ability to pay that back.

I'm with Jobbie on this. A properly run football club, living within its means, is the only sensible way to run this football club and being in the Premier League gives the Swans more than ample opportunity to bring in enough money to do that. We all know how poorly the commercial department has performed over the years, there's plenty of scope to increase that and, other faults aside, the Yanks are at least improving things in that area.

Leaving aside the emotive aspects of the sale, the erosion of our playing style, weakening of the squad and revolving door policy at football management level and disjointed recruitment policies are the reasons we are not achieving the levels we were in the past and why the position of all those in senior positions on the footballing side of the club is questioned by many.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 11:30 - Apr 19 with 1482 viewsTheResurrection

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 04:45 - Apr 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

No delusions at all. Nothing in my original post suggests "spend, spend, spend" or anything like that at all. In subsequent posts, I've made it even more clear that I have neither the expectations nor the desire for us to spend even as much as an average PL club, much less "as per the likes of Everton."

Yet you continue to fight that straw man no matter how clear I make these things. Either you are a sociopath, or lacking in elementary level reading comprehension skills to a point that suggests brain damage.

And you didn't state that having a good manager was the "most important aspect" (something I would have agreed with). You stated - in no uncertain terms, in the last sentence of your first reply - that it is ALL we need. That was simply idiotic. So I don't blame you for backtracking now.

You'll have to put your op into English then because for all the world it seems like you were moaning that the Americans wouldn't be putting money into the Club.

And we must all be straw men because to a man, we've all pulled you up on this.

All we need is a good manager or the most important aspect is a a good manager?? Really, is that how pathetic your arguments have got to?

English please. Squire....
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 12:01]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 11:52 - Apr 19 with 1466 viewsShaky

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 09:19 - Apr 19 by Uxbridge

I doubt, if you were to include January windows, where we've had to perform rescue jobs each time with precious little outgoing, we'd have by far the lowest net spend in the PL. The stat you mention is spurious without looking at that.

The main problem I see with those arguing for the club to go into debt to finance purchases (which is essentially what those calling for investment are asking for, even if they may not like the wording) is that, unless you go the whole hog - and I'm talking £100m plus here - it's really just tinkering around the edges. The market is bonkers these days.

You'll have to forgive many of us some caution on this matter. We've lived through two times when the very existence of the club was at the cliff edge. We've seen the impact of spending far in excess of your ability to pay that back.

I'm with Jobbie on this. A properly run football club, living within its means, is the only sensible way to run this football club and being in the Premier League gives the Swans more than ample opportunity to bring in enough money to do that. We all know how poorly the commercial department has performed over the years, there's plenty of scope to increase that and, other faults aside, the Yanks are at least improving things in that area.

Leaving aside the emotive aspects of the sale, the erosion of our playing style, weakening of the squad and revolving door policy at football management level and disjointed recruitment policies are the reasons we are not achieving the levels we were in the past and why the position of all those in senior positions on the footballing side of the club is questioned by many.

What I agree with there is that it would take a recapitalisation of at least £100 million to substantially repair the balance sheet and overhaul the squad.

The problem from a financial perspective is that the club is unable to generate any returns to justify such an investment.

Since arriving in the Prem the club has only produced operating profits in a single year 2014 - a measly £1.3 million - with the cumulative net loss £60 million.

Meanwhile operating cash-flow before working capital movements which captures player ins and outs shows a similar profile for a cumulative total outflow of negative £-61 million.

What's kept the club alive is borrowing from working capital. If you think that's different to bank borrowing you are wrong, and indeed quite a bit of that is borrowed from banks through factoring, with only a quirk in accounting regulations resulting in no obligation to report it as such.

Anyway, Kaplan is not stupid so undoubtedly he will have done a similar risk/reward calculation. He'll no doubt be delighted that the no investment mantra plays so well with a significant romantic portion of the fan base, and will in my view currently be searching desperately for a buyer to offload to in the event Swansea stay up.

There'll never be a better time to sell with £50million profit on player sales from Siggy and Llorente, and prospects for TV revenue having taken a nasty turn for the worse.

As for any potential buyer, better hope he has deep pockets.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 11:57 - Apr 19 with 1461 viewsDippy

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 04:45 - Apr 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

"Yet you continue to fight that straw man no matter how clear I make these things. Either you are a sociopath, or lacking in elementary level reading comprehension skills to a point that suggests brain damage."

Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking.. suffered some form of brain damage.. yet could read better than anyone.

Never put straw man.. when your post has contradictory hypocritical connotations.

T2C wouldn't have spotted this.. but I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy..

(Sorry for stealing your thunder, don't give up on dueling with T2C, it's rather interesting)

Poll: Cooper Out

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 12:05 - Apr 19 with 1447 viewsswanforthemoney

its not a matter of the amount of investment, as I see it. It's a matter of better scrutiny of the spending. The Sanches loan fee, the Mesa fee. Both wasted and very probably avoidable. For me both were wrong in the head and should have been picked up.

I stand in the North Stand

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 12:14 - Apr 19 with 1442 viewsShaky

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 12:05 - Apr 19 by swanforthemoney

its not a matter of the amount of investment, as I see it. It's a matter of better scrutiny of the spending. The Sanches loan fee, the Mesa fee. Both wasted and very probably avoidable. For me both were wrong in the head and should have been picked up.

There is some truth in that.

But the player acquisitions that went wrong aren't just hypothetical football manager style transactions you can assume never happened.

They are historical events that have had a real and irreversible impact on the club's finances, regardless of whether you can improve the recruitment process in future.

And as I have explained in the past the net financial impact of all these things in aggregate was around negative £70- million at the end of the last financial year, probably rising to at least £-85 million by the end of the current financial year in July.

That is assuming threadbare recruitment beforehand, which is not really viable given the amount of player contracts up for renewal this year and next summer, and Tammy leaving and Bony clearly at best unreliable and quite possibly finished.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 14:22 - Apr 19 with 1384 viewslonglostjack

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 11:52 - Apr 19 by Shaky

What I agree with there is that it would take a recapitalisation of at least £100 million to substantially repair the balance sheet and overhaul the squad.

The problem from a financial perspective is that the club is unable to generate any returns to justify such an investment.

Since arriving in the Prem the club has only produced operating profits in a single year 2014 - a measly £1.3 million - with the cumulative net loss £60 million.

Meanwhile operating cash-flow before working capital movements which captures player ins and outs shows a similar profile for a cumulative total outflow of negative £-61 million.

What's kept the club alive is borrowing from working capital. If you think that's different to bank borrowing you are wrong, and indeed quite a bit of that is borrowed from banks through factoring, with only a quirk in accounting regulations resulting in no obligation to report it as such.

Anyway, Kaplan is not stupid so undoubtedly he will have done a similar risk/reward calculation. He'll no doubt be delighted that the no investment mantra plays so well with a significant romantic portion of the fan base, and will in my view currently be searching desperately for a buyer to offload to in the event Swansea stay up.

There'll never be a better time to sell with £50million profit on player sales from Siggy and Llorente, and prospects for TV revenue having taken a nasty turn for the worse.

As for any potential buyer, better hope he has deep pockets.

There isn't a profit on Llorente and Siggy though. It was frittered away on the likes of Sanches, Mesa and Bony as well as paying off Clement.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 15:00 - Apr 19 with 1366 viewsShaky

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 14:22 - Apr 19 by longlostjack

There isn't a profit on Llorente and Siggy though. It was frittered away on the likes of Sanches, Mesa and Bony as well as paying off Clement.

You are mixing up profit and cash.

The profit (or loss) is recognised on the profit and loss account when a player is sold.

It is calculated as the fee received less the book value of the player, where the book value is normally the original price paid times the percentage of the contract remaining.

The cash-flow aspect is entirely different, but it is correct to view the total cash to be received from Siggy and Llorente as having already been spent.

Misology -- It's a bitch

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 15:10 - Apr 19 with 1351 viewslonglostjack

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 15:00 - Apr 19 by Shaky

You are mixing up profit and cash.

The profit (or loss) is recognised on the profit and loss account when a player is sold.

It is calculated as the fee received less the book value of the player, where the book value is normally the original price paid times the percentage of the contract remaining.

The cash-flow aspect is entirely different, but it is correct to view the total cash to be received from Siggy and Llorente as having already been spent.

OK there is no cash surplus currently available because the net profits on the sales of Siggy and Llorente have been spent.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 15:15 - Apr 19 with 1345 viewsShaky

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 15:10 - Apr 19 by longlostjack

OK there is no cash surplus currently available because the net profits on the sales of Siggy and Llorente have been spent.

it's not quite that simple either.

The cloob has been haemorrhaging cash since the '13 /'14 season when Monk got rid of half the squad.

Misology -- It's a bitch

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 15:37 - Apr 19 with 1333 viewsTummer_from_Texas

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 11:30 - Apr 19 by TheResurrection

You'll have to put your op into English then because for all the world it seems like you were moaning that the Americans wouldn't be putting money into the Club.

And we must all be straw men because to a man, we've all pulled you up on this.

All we need is a good manager or the most important aspect is a a good manager?? Really, is that how pathetic your arguments have got to?

English please. Squire....

My English is fine. I'm concerned the improvements needed in the squad this summer won't happen now because the owners are now becoming involved with another club. If that wasn't clear enough in the OP, the last two days (and two pages) of my patient responses to all your attempts at twisting my words should made that perfectly clear, long before now.

Moving on though...in summary, all this time you have been arguing that when I say:

"in case they cry about being too poor to invest in players this summer"

it's perfectly fine to employ hysteria, exaggeration and extreme hyperbole to twist these words to mean:

* I want to pawn Swansea City for cheap dollars and become indebted forever to foreign owners,
* I'm a gung-ho Yank who wants to spend, spend, spend,
* I'm part of some crowd like some kind of sheep who's crying like some big girl because we're not spending as per the likes of Everton...

...even though I have spent the last two pages and two days very clearly saying that none of that is at all the case.

BUT, if I take your words:

"A good manager is all we need."

to mean:

* A good manager is all we need...

Then THAT'S pathetic???

Words, in English or any other language, can't describe how childish your argument is. The funny thing is: if you think we need to tweak the squad this summer (while spending within our means), we both agree on that. And, if you think a good manager is the most important aspect of a successful club at this level, we agree on that, too. But I guess that isn't as fun for you as engaging in round after round of this idiotic arguing.

In any case, you have successfully derailed this thread. A serious one about a turn of events that should concern anyone who cares about this club.

Someone should definitely try to start another thread to try to stick to a discussion on the impact of Levien and Co pursuing DC United, if they dare. I think I'm done for a while. There are a lot of good posters on this site, but there is also too much of this obtuse bullsh!t, and life is way too short.

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 15:53 - Apr 19 with 1317 viewslondonlisa2001

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 15:37 - Apr 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

My English is fine. I'm concerned the improvements needed in the squad this summer won't happen now because the owners are now becoming involved with another club. If that wasn't clear enough in the OP, the last two days (and two pages) of my patient responses to all your attempts at twisting my words should made that perfectly clear, long before now.

Moving on though...in summary, all this time you have been arguing that when I say:

it's perfectly fine to employ hysteria, exaggeration and extreme hyperbole to twist these words to mean:

* I want to pawn Swansea City for cheap dollars and become indebted forever to foreign owners,
* I'm part of some crowd like some kind of sheep who's crying like some big girl because we're not spending as per the likes of Everton...

...even though I have spent the last two pages and two days very clearly saying that none of that is at all the case.

to mean:

Then THAT'S pathetic???

Words, in English or any other language, can't describe how childish your argument is. The funny thing is: if you think we need to tweak the squad this summer (while spending within our means), we both agree on that. And, if you think a good manager is the most important aspect of a successful club at this level, we agree on that, too. But I guess that isn't as fun for you as engaging in round after round of this idiotic arguing.

In any case, you have successfully derailed this thread. A serious one about a turn of events that should concern anyone who cares about this club.

Someone should definitely try to start another thread to try to stick to a discussion on the impact of Levien and Co pursuing DC United, if they dare. I think I'm done for a while. There are a lot of good posters on this site, but there is also too much of this obtuse bullsh!t, and life is way too short.

The main point (away from the arguing) is a question of whether individuals who have an investment in the Swans making a different investment in ańither football club has any impact on sums available for the Swans.

No.

The current owners have made no suggestion of additional investment into the Swans, so what they choose to spend their personal funds on is neither here nor there. Buying a football club in the States has the same impact as any other investment or purchase they may make. It's irrelevant.

The money available to the club comes from the club. The club isn't investing in DC United.

If your argument is they have a certain finite pot of money available for sports investment and using some of it elsewhere means it's less likely to be invested in the Swans - that's a real stretch.
So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 15:58 - Apr 19 with 1310 viewsTheResurrection

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 15:37 - Apr 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

to mean:

Then THAT'S pathetic???

How many different posters have tried to correct your way of thinking so far in this thread? 6 or 7?

Yet you still can't see it. This suggests I've every right to question your grasp of either the English Language or your incorrect assumptions on how football clubs are run

You said....

""n case they cry about being too poor to invest in players this summer""

And what you meant was because some of the owners were investing in a different club in the States.

So please, and do take your time here, how does the owners of SCFC investing in a different venture affect the fortunes of our football club? Unless, of course, you expected them to put more of their OWN money into the Swans INSTEAD of investing elsewhere?!

Thus taking us back to the very many arguments against you, or ire as it was described previously, in pointing out, to do that, would mean becoming indebted to the Americans from a fresh injection of capital which would naturally affect the current status quo.

In other words getting into hock with them.

We don't want that. You can stick that up you fat arse son.

We know we have to box clever, we know have to improve on recent failures, it's not easy when dealing in human commodities, but we this is an area we can improve in. We also know that we'll lose players here and there, some we'll want gone and others we need to carefully replace

This is what we all want, all apart from you it seems and the psycho Danish prick who's still doing his best to get some consultancy fee's from some entity attached to the club with his constant whining and fear mongering

Wake up the both of you.

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 16:00 - Apr 19 with 1307 viewsTheResurrection

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 15:53 - Apr 19 by londonlisa2001

The main point (away from the arguing) is a question of whether individuals who have an investment in the Swans making a different investment in ańither football club has any impact on sums available for the Swans.

No.

The current owners have made no suggestion of additional investment into the Swans, so what they choose to spend their personal funds on is neither here nor there. Buying a football club in the States has the same impact as any other investment or purchase they may make. It's irrelevant.

The money available to the club comes from the club. The club isn't investing in DC United.

If your argument is they have a certain finite pot of money available for sports investment and using some of it elsewhere means it's less likely to be invested in the Swans - that's a real stretch.

Lisa.

Do you mind I was trying to get this through to the dull sod from over the pond...

😂

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 16:01 - Apr 19 with 1305 viewsTheResurrection

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 15:53 - Apr 19 by londonlisa2001

No.

So Tummy Trumpton, make Lisa the 8th poster to try their best on picking you up.

FFS.

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 16:12 - Apr 19 with 1282 viewsShaky

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 15:58 - Apr 19 by TheResurrection

How many different posters have tried to correct your way of thinking so far in this thread? 6 or 7?

Yet you still can't see it. This suggests I've every right to question your grasp of either the English Language or your incorrect assumptions on how football clubs are run

You said....

""n case they cry about being too poor to invest in players this summer""

And what you meant was because some of the owners were investing in a different club in the States.

So please, and do take your time here, how does the owners of SCFC investing in a different venture affect the fortunes of our football club? Unless, of course, you expected them to put more of their OWN money into the Swans INSTEAD of investing elsewhere?!

Thus taking us back to the very many arguments against you, or ire as it was described previously, in pointing out, to do that, would mean becoming indebted to the Americans from a fresh injection of capital which would naturally affect the current status quo.

In other words getting into hock with them.

We don't want that. You can stick that up you fat arse son.

We know we have to box clever, we know have to improve on recent failures, it's not easy when dealing in human commodities, but we this is an area we can improve in. We also know that we'll lose players here and there, some we'll want gone and others we need to carefully replace

This is what we all want, all apart from you it seems and the psycho Danish prick who's still doing his best to get some consultancy fee's from some entity attached to the club with his constant whining and fear mongering

Wake up the both of you.

Is this all because I wouldn't join your WhatsApp advisory council?

How's that going by the way? Just you and Dim, is it?

Misology -- It's a bitch

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 16:19 - Apr 19 with 1272 viewsDarran

I wouldn’t slaughter Tummer if he’s been sucked in by Huw Jenkins lies myself.

Perhaps Tummer thinks the owners have got some petty cash to throw around after Mr Jenkins said he had to sell his shares so the club could go to the next level.

Tummer wouldn’t be the only one to think it there’s lots of people out there that think the same.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 16:20 - Apr 19 with 1271 viewsTheResurrection

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 16:12 - Apr 19 by Shaky

Is this all because I wouldn't join your WhatsApp advisory council?

How's that going by the way? Just you and Dim, is it?

I've no idea WTF it is you're going on about?

By the way, can I ask you a question. How many forums do you contribute to?

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 16:34 - Apr 19 with 1260 viewsShaky

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 16:20 - Apr 19 by TheResurrection

I've no idea WTF it is you're going on about?

By the way, can I ask you a question. How many forums do you contribute to?

Tell you what sport, I'll tell you how many forums I am participating in if you explain how I am fear-mongering. Can't say fairer than that.

Misology -- It's a bitch

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 16:37 - Apr 19 with 1254 viewsTheResurrection

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 16:34 - Apr 19 by Shaky

Tell you what sport, I'll tell you how many forums I am participating in if you explain how I am fear-mongering. Can't say fairer than that.

Tell you what. Why don't you see if Getafe are in need of a crackpot number crunching spreadsheet supremo and give the Swans a break?

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 16:50 - Apr 19 with 1240 viewsShaky

So now Levien is organizing 2-4 other SCFC owners to purchase DC United on 16:37 - Apr 19 by TheResurrection

Tell you what. Why don't you see if Getafe are in need of a crackpot number crunching spreadsheet supremo and give the Swans a break?

Thanks for explaining the nature of the fear-mongering going on here; it's all down to you baselessly trying to smear me. Sad.

I participate in 2 other forums.

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024