Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waving £% pound notes? 01:46 - May 12 with 3849 viewsBobby_Fischer

Will the SCSA be handing them out from the money donated that is missing? Is this one of Sumblers' ideas? Or that idiot Beavers?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Waving £% pound notes? on 16:21 - May 12 with 1113 viewsbuilthjack

Waving £% pound notes? on 13:48 - May 12 by Loyal

Ok that's your view, however, why don't you just speak to him directly ?
I'm not sure they are all as you say full of shit charlatans, but I support any protest by whoever be that one person or hundreds.

I have the courage of my convictions by the way and happy to see you pre match to talk about how full of shit this is, or indeed share a beer in the Railway.

He says he drinks in the railway so he should be able to meet you tomorrow Loyal.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Waving £% pound notes? on 16:36 - May 12 with 1091 viewsSwanjaxs

Waving £% pound notes? on 13:51 - May 12 by DJack

A point of order here. Risca under his previous name was quite the pessimist (he's been posting for years). His posts basic facts were valid but his conclusions were overly pessimistic - my wife can be the same, it's because they care a lot about the Swans and get anxious.

As to Phil and his books/trust work/day job all separate - you sound a tad bitter, not having a go it's just an observation/opinion.

If you think he sounds bitter now just wait until he's drunk four bottles of wine later, turns into a rite little bitch he does 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Waving £% pound notes? on 16:43 - May 12 with 1073 viewsDJack

Waving £% pound notes? on 16:36 - May 12 by Swanjaxs

If you think he sounds bitter now just wait until he's drunk four bottles of wine later, turns into a rite little bitch he does 😂

Aye but you and I can be guilty of stupid posts. If he is new then give him time to adjust, if he's a renamed old 'un then both barrels is appropriate.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Waving £% pound notes? on 16:50 - May 12 with 1066 viewsPhil_S

Waving £% pound notes? on 16:43 - May 12 by DJack

Aye but you and I can be guilty of stupid posts. If he is new then give him time to adjust, if he's a renamed old 'un then both barrels is appropriate.

ishootpeople was his previous username
Waving £% pound notes? on 17:31 - May 12 with 1027 viewsDJack

Waving £% pound notes? on 16:50 - May 12 by Phil_S

ishootpeople was his previous username

He was an odd one then...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Waving £% pound notes? on 17:38 - May 12 with 1011 viewsSwanjaxs

Waving £% pound notes? on 16:43 - May 12 by DJack

Yes guilty as charged, some of my post drinking scribbles have literally caused me to remove myself off here for a couple of days many a times 🙈

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Waving £% pound notes? on 19:28 - May 12 with 947 viewsKinsey

I honestly couldn’t think of a more pathetic protest.

Do something decent that will have an impact FFS
Waving £% pound notes? on 19:34 - May 12 with 933 viewsDJack

Waving £% pound notes? on 19:28 - May 12 by Kinsey

There can be little impact whatever the protest. The speculators only care for their return(s).

Login to get fewer ads

Waving £% pound notes? on 20:01 - May 12 with 896 viewssplJack

Waving £% pound notes? on 19:28 - May 12 by Kinsey

I agree. A mass walkout on 28 minutes would be far better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024