Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil delete this... 06:34 - May 13 with 4378 viewsBobby_Fischer

"Sumbler started the SCSA with one thing in mind taking control of the trust. He approached a few business men including Mel Nurse to form a consortium to buy the trusts shares. Mel didn’t want anything to do with it as for anyone else he approached I don’t know who they are or the outcome but I imagine it’s the same.

He then approached Liverpool’s spirit of Shankley group to ask for help. Members of the jack army union were already in contact with the Liverpool group they asked the union who Sumbler is when they got told about him and his position and record as trust chairman they didn’t want to know either. He also approached Newport County’s trust for help the same group that asked for Sumbler’s and the SCFC trusts help a few years ago only to be told no they returned the favour.

A week after he resigned he had a meeting with Alan Lewis and about 9 others in the Dragon Hotel. What this meeting was about I have no idea. But after resigning from all groups to spend more time with his family was he having a meeting?"

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Phil delete this... on 11:22 - May 13 with 1441 viewsJackfath

Phil delete this... on 11:14 - May 13 by Darran

It’s obvious who it is. Has been since day one.

Let me know.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Phil delete this... on 11:25 - May 13 with 1424 viewsJackfath

What a minge Bobby Fisher is.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Phil delete this... on 11:28 - May 13 with 1415 viewsBobby_Fischer

Phil delete this... on 11:25 - May 13 by Jackfath

What a minge Bobby Fisher is.

Nah Darran is playing up again, if he knows me its weird because I'm 20.

Phil delete this... on 12:05 - May 13 with 1346 viewslondonlisa2001

Phil delete this... on 08:44 - May 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Must be an older poster under a pseudonym. It's not Lisa is it???

Why on earth would it be me you daft sod?

Ironically, I did have a drink with Phil not long after he'd resigned from SCSA. So I know he wasn't in the Dragon :-)

What I most love about these stories, is that someone is always having a 'top secret' meeting in public in the middle of Swansea where at least 10 people would see them. Why on earth none of them ever think of going somewhere else is beyond me !
Phil delete this... on 12:17 - May 13 with 1296 viewsBobby_Fischer

Phil delete this... on 12:05 - May 13 by londonlisa2001

Ironically, I did have a drink with Phil not long after he'd resigned from SCSA. So I know he wasn't in the Dragon :-)

What I most love about these stories, is that someone is always having a 'top secret' meeting in public in the middle of Swansea where at least 10 people would see them. Why on earth none of them ever think of going somewhere else is beyond me !

I can confirm I am not you, although I do like you.

To be homest I like anyone with a half ounce of intelligence, Sorry Darran.

Phil delete this... on 12:26 - May 13 with 1273 viewschad

Phil delete this... on 07:48 - May 13 by Phil_S

You can have her back if you want, I honestly don't mind

Her? Apparently being her is a way to put people down on this website. Explain that to your daughter Phil. Like your tacit support of Darren hounding my every post and calling me all kinds of vile c*nt just for politely expressed opinion and giving factually supported information

Or of a teacher using a picture of a disabled child to mock another poster

I know nothing of the truth or otherwise of these accusations in this thread

What I do know is When Phil was in full get the deal through mode, he was happy to at meetings repeatedly publicly mock and belittle the rightful and serious concerns of a number of posters in order to dupe the voters on this complex issue - don’t believe people who google things! Etc.
Phil delete this... on 12:31 - May 13 with 1255 viewslondonlisa2001

Phil delete this... on 12:17 - May 13 by Bobby_Fischer

I can confirm I am not you, although I do like you.

To be homest I like anyone with a half ounce of intelligence, Sorry Darran.

Aww, sweet !

From an intelligence perspective though, do you think it's actually likely that the Newport County Trust could give someone help if they want to buy a 21% stake in a premier league football club? Or the Spirit of Shankly fans group? Or even Mel Nurse for that matter? Really?

I'm surprised no one thought of approaching the Gower Women's Guild...

When people tell you this sort of stuff, think about what they are saying before you believe it mun.
Phil delete this... on 12:33 - May 13 with 1242 viewsBobby_Fischer

Didn't really think, but as above Phil pushed for the deal with the Americans?

Login to get fewer ads

Phil delete this... on 12:46 - May 13 with 1188 viewsPhil_S

Phil delete this... on 12:05 - May 13 by londonlisa2001

Before the rumours start I should add that the drink we had was attended by others as well..

And we did discuss the Trust share position at the same time

As I was running this morning I tried to remember the last time saw Mel and it was.( I think) the last day of last season before we beat West Brom at the Liberty
Phil delete this... on 12:51 - May 13 with 1164 viewslondonlisa2001

Phil delete this... on 12:46 - May 13 by Phil_S

Before the rumours start I should add that the drink we had was attended by others as well..

And we did discuss the Trust share position at the same time

As I was running this morning I tried to remember the last time saw Mel and it was.( I think) the last day of last season before we beat West Brom at the Liberty

Ha! Yes. Sorry - that didn't even occur to me.
Phil delete this... on 12:53 - May 13 with 1154 viewsPhil_S

Phil delete this... on 12:51 - May 13 by londonlisa2001

Ha! Yes. Sorry - that didn't even occur to me.

Based on the content of the thread alone it is clear that some people will believe anything so just wanted to make sure there was no element of doubt

Dont be disappointed
Phil delete this... on 13:01 - May 13 with 1115 viewslondonlisa2001

Phil delete this... on 12:53 - May 13 by Phil_S

Based on the content of the thread alone it is clear that some people will believe anything so just wanted to make sure there was no element of doubt

Dont be disappointed

Gutted.

Phil delete this... on 13:13 - May 13 with 1058 viewschad

Phil delete this... on 12:26 - May 13 by chad

Her? Apparently being her is a way to put people down on this website. Explain that to your daughter Phil. Like your tacit support of Darren hounding my every post and calling me all kinds of vile c*nt just for politely expressed opinion and giving factually supported information

Or of a teacher using a picture of a disabled child to mock another poster

I know nothing of the truth or otherwise of these accusations in this thread

What I do know is When Phil was in full get the deal through mode, he was happy to at meetings repeatedly publicly mock and belittle the rightful and serious concerns of a number of posters in order to dupe the voters on this complex issue - don’t believe people who google things! Etc.

PHIL WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR RESPONSE TO MY POST JUSTIFYING YOUR BULLYING BEHAVIOUR AND MY HEARTFELT RESPONSE TO THAT JUST POSTED AND BOTH TOTALLY DISAPPEARED?
Phil delete this... on 13:16 - May 13 with 1047 viewsPhil_S

Phil delete this... on 13:13 - May 13 by chad

PHIL WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR RESPONSE TO MY POST JUSTIFYING YOUR BULLYING BEHAVIOUR AND MY HEARTFELT RESPONSE TO THAT JUST POSTED AND BOTH TOTALLY DISAPPEARED?

No idea where the posts have gone but quite simply it didn't justify bullying behaviour

I didn't see your response

But now if you will excuse me I have a football match to attend
Phil delete this... on 13:21 - May 13 with 1026 viewschad

Phil delete this... on 13:16 - May 13 by Phil_S

No idea where the posts have gone but quite simply it didn't justify bullying behaviour

I didn't see your response

But now if you will excuse me I have a football match to attend

Yes Phil so strange that you take no responsibility for what occurs on your own website with your own post and my reply. Really is the twilight zone.

I too have a funeral to attend

The loss of £20+ million by our Trust
Phil delete this... on 13:25 - May 13 with 1013 viewsPhil_S

Phil delete this... on 13:21 - May 13 by chad

Yes Phil so strange that you take no responsibility for what occurs on your own website with your own post and my reply. Really is the twilight zone.

I too have a funeral to attend

The loss of £20+ million by our Trust

Indeed . Have fun

See you next season
Phil delete this... on 13:29 - May 13 with 997 viewschad

Phil delete this... on 13:25 - May 13 by Phil_S

Indeed . Have fun

See you next season

You certainly will.

Perhaps after the match you can investigate what happened to the 2 posts and report back please
Phil delete this... on 14:35 - May 13 with 899 viewsPhil_S

Phil delete this... on 13:29 - May 13 by chad

You certainly will.

Perhaps after the match you can investigate what happened to the 2 posts and report back please

No I’ve better things to do then let it worry me
Phil delete this... on 16:39 - May 13 with 811 views34dfgdf54

Phil delete this... on 13:29 - May 13 by chad

You certainly will.

Investigate?

Give it a rest and stop being so precious ffs. Our clubs just been relegated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024