Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't know why they're making such a fuss about Meghan's dad not attending... 11:49 - May 18 with 727 viewstheloneranger

I don't know why they're making such a fuss about Meghan's dad not attending her wedding

I'm pretty sure that Harry's dad won't be there either ...!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

I don't know why they're making such a fuss about Meghan's dad not attending... on 13:00 - May 18 with 674 viewsLeonWasGod

That's a Major assumption
I don't know why they're making such a fuss about Meghan's dad not attending... on 13:20 - May 18 with 662 viewsdickythorpe

I don't know why they're making such a fuss about Meghan's dad not attending... on 13:00 - May 18 by LeonWasGod

That's a Major assumption

John major had his way with many women.
I don't know why they're making such a fuss about Meghan's dad not attending... on 13:21 - May 18 with 654 viewsHighjack

I don't know why they're making such a fuss about Meghan's dad not attending... on 13:20 - May 18 by dickythorpe

Curry is hot and spicy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I don't know why they're making such a fuss about Meghan's dad not attending... on 13:27 - May 18 with 645 viewsLeonWasGod

I don't know why they're making such a fuss about Meghan's dad not attending... on 13:20 - May 18 by dickythorpe

"Nice peas Norma"
I don't know why they're making such a fuss about Meghan's dad not attending... on 13:27 - May 18 with 645 viewstheloneranger

Meghan Markle’s father said he had a heart attack and will not attend her wedding .

It only happened when he realised he was going to have a ginger son-in-law.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

I don't know why they're making such a fuss about Meghan's dad not attending... on 17:54 - May 18 with 556 viewsbuilthjack

Most daughters would have gone to see their father if he had a heart attack.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024