Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TOMMY ROBINSON 07:42 - May 26 with 65267 viewsgetcarter

Not a fan but his arrest yesterday challenges freedom of speech.

This post has been edited by an administrator
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:52 - May 28 with 2463 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:42 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

What’s your opinion about what one of the prosecutors of the Rotherham case said that Tommy Robinson tried to do during that trial?

If you don’t know - look it up and come back to us.

To be honest I couldn’t really care less about Tommy Robinson. It’s more about what the powers that be are trying to create in our society. Everything and everyone should be treated equal. Crimes reported criminals exposed not covered up for fear of causing offence. As for peadophiles my version of punishment would probably offend most on here let’s just say they’d be incapable of asking for legal aid.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:01 - May 28 with 2445 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:49 - May 28 by Neath_Jack

You best go find one and ask them then.

Let us know what they say wont you?

I know quite a few. I’ve had run ins with Labour councillors and one MP. None of them like anyone with an opinion different to theirs. They seem brainwashed and can only answer what they’re told to say. They also find it difficult as I don’t support any political party so when they slag of the tories I actually agree with them. Then when they run out arguments or debate I’m usually insulted or called a racist. Pathetic
[Post edited 28 May 2018 21:02]
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:03 - May 28 with 2441 viewslondonlisa2001

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:48 - May 28 by Darran

What did he try to do? PM me.

Nope. Look it up, it’s widely available. He was tweeting yesterday about it.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:05 - May 28 with 2435 viewslondonlisa2001

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:52 - May 28 by FerrisBuellerJB

To be honest I couldn’t really care less about Tommy Robinson. It’s more about what the powers that be are trying to create in our society. Everything and everyone should be treated equal. Crimes reported criminals exposed not covered up for fear of causing offence. As for peadophiles my version of punishment would probably offend most on here let’s just say they’d be incapable of asking for legal aid.

But in the cases you mentioned, they were treated equally. Except in the case of Lawrence. Which is why it’s still talked about.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:08 - May 28 with 2420 viewsSwanjaxs

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:03 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

Ahhh go on dont be rude PM him mun 👍😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:16 - May 28 with 2390 viewsDarran

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:03 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

Can’t find it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:17 - May 28 with 2390 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:05 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

But in the cases you mentioned, they were treated equally. Except in the case of Lawrence. Which is why it’s still talked about.

I’ve seen the video Tommy Robinson did nothing wrong if he had fair enough he should have been arrested he probably should be in jail already but not for this The judge putting a media gagging order on his case tells you everything about how fair or unfair it is.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:22 - May 28 with 2379 viewsDarran

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:08 - May 28 by Swanjaxs

Ahhh go on dont be rude PM him mun 👍😂

Does anyone else know what it is seeing as Lisa is being silly?

Login to get fewer ads

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:25 - May 28 with 2367 viewsHumpty

TOMMY ROBINSON on 19:57 - May 28 by FerrisBuellerJB

The problem is the establishment and the media with their double standards and their fear of upsetting certain groups of people. Take the Stephen Lawrence murder a terrible crime and still in the mainstream headlines today due to it being a racist attack. On the other hand there’s the Lee Rigby murder again a disgusting crime carried out by members of a terrorist organisation, which has been brushed under the carpet as if it didn’t happen.

Tommy Robinson has been arrested and charged with breach of the peace where in fact he did nothing wrong, are reporters being arrested for reporting and photographing Weinstein leaving court? Or any other trial that’s ongoing for that matter.
Was it not John McDonnell the shadow chancellor who called for a million people to descend on London to overthrow the democratically elected government in what he called a ‘day of rage’ is this not deemed as breach of the peace or intent of breach of the peace. The problem in this country is the far left are more facist than the racists they claim they want to stop. Free speech only exists if the liberals agree with it otherwise people a stigmatised and classed as racist.

I’m not trying to defend anyone’s actions but the double standards are horrific and I don’t think it’s going to end well unfortunately.
[Post edited 28 May 2018 19:59]

I doubt there's a British member of this forum who doesn't know exactly who Lee Rigby was and what happened to him.

So explain to us all how it "has been brushed under the carpet as if it didn’t happen."
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:31 - May 28 with 2352 viewslondonlisa2001

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:22 - May 28 by Darran

Does anyone else know what it is seeing as Lisa is being silly?

Look at the account of someone called Nazir Afzal.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:31 - May 28 with 2351 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:25 - May 28 by Humpty

I doubt there's a British member of this forum who doesn't know exactly who Lee Rigby was and what happened to him.

So explain to us all how it "has been brushed under the carpet as if it didn’t happen."

Why not a Memorial Day for one of our armed forces members beheaded on the streets as well as Stephen Lawrence. They can’t even have a memorial for Lee Rigby where he died as it might offend the locals
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:33 - May 28 with 2344 viewslondonlisa2001

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:17 - May 28 by FerrisBuellerJB

I’ve seen the video Tommy Robinson did nothing wrong if he had fair enough he should have been arrested he probably should be in jail already but not for this The judge putting a media gagging order on his case tells you everything about how fair or unfair it is.

Are you really so stupid that you don’t understand why a case with a reporting ban means that someone ‘reporting’ on it is breaking the law?
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:34 - May 28 with 2337 viewsDarran

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:31 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

Look at the account of someone called Nazir Afzal.

Thank you.
Very interesting.

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:38 - May 28 with 2325 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:33 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

Are you really so stupid that you don’t understand why a case with a reporting ban means that someone ‘reporting’ on it is breaking the law?

I’m referring to the gagging order on Tommy Robinson’s arrest and conviction with the outrage it seems to have caused I think the real facts need to be released.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:39 - May 28 with 2319 viewsHumpty

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:31 - May 28 by FerrisBuellerJB

Why not a Memorial Day for one of our armed forces members beheaded on the streets as well as Stephen Lawrence. They can’t even have a memorial for Lee Rigby where he died as it might offend the locals

F*ck all to do with Stephen Lawrence.

How has the Lee Rigby murder been brushed under the carpet?
TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:41 - May 28 with 2316 viewsexiledclaseboy

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:31 - May 28 by FerrisBuellerJB

The shrine to Lee Rigby was removed at the request of his family because it had been hijacked by the far right.

Poll: Tory leader

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:44 - May 28 with 2307 viewsexiledclaseboy

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:38 - May 28 by FerrisBuellerJB

I’m referring to the gagging order on Tommy Robinson’s arrest and conviction with the outrage it seems to have caused I think the real facts need to be released.

The “gagging order” (such as it is) is for the same reason as the reporting restrictions were placed on the trial he tried his best to wreck in the first place - so as not to prejudice the outcome of the trial and not to endanger witnesses amd jurors.

Poll: Tory leader

TOMMY ROBINSON on 22:14 - May 28 with 2268 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:39 - May 28 by Humpty

F*ck all to do with Stephen Lawrence.

How has the Lee Rigby murder been brushed under the carpet?

The only place you hear anything about Lee Rigby is on social media I might be biased being ex armed forces myself but that to me was one of the worst especially when ISIS actually said they were going to do it
TOMMY ROBINSON on 22:36 - May 28 with 2254 viewsHumpty

TOMMY ROBINSON on 22:14 - May 28 by FerrisBuellerJB

The only place you hear anything about Lee Rigby is on social media I might be biased being ex armed forces myself but that to me was one of the worst especially when ISIS actually said they were going to do it

Lee Rigby was killed five years ago.

You want the Press to continue reporting on a crime that happened five years ago? What do you want them to say?
TOMMY ROBINSON on 22:47 - May 28 with 2230 viewscontroversial_jack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 21:33 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

H e wasn't arrested for that, it was for an alleged breech of the peace
TOMMY ROBINSON on 22:47 - May 28 with 2228 viewspeenemunde

TOMMY ROBINSON on 22:36 - May 28 by Humpty

Lee Rigby was killed five years ago.

You want the Press to continue reporting on a crime that happened five years ago? What do you want them to say?

They do for Lawrence
TOMMY ROBINSON on 22:49 - May 28 with 2222 viewsHumpty

TOMMY ROBINSON on 22:47 - May 28 by peenemunde

They do for Lawrence

Defenders of St Tommy seem to have a bit of an obsession with Stephen Lawrence.

I wonder what that's all about?
TOMMY ROBINSON on 07:56 - May 29 with 2117 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If you don’t like our laws get out of our country Tommy boy

😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

TOMMY ROBINSON on 08:34 - May 29 with 2087 viewsgetcarter

It really is nauseating to listen to the self centered , arrogant, supposedly superior people telling us how it should be, the rich, politicians and members of the legal profession all handsomely rewarded taking the intellectual moral high ground believing they are far more intelligent than the rest of us.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 08:42 - May 29 with 2076 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

TOMMY ROBINSON on 22:49 - May 28 by Humpty

Defenders of St Tommy seem to have a bit of an obsession with Stephen Lawrence.

I wonder what that's all about?

Nothing to do with defending Tommy Robinson. Just pointing out the inequality in an age of so called equality. Unfortunately the Stephen Lawrence murder is a prime example of this so is always referred to due to it being a racist murder. Is there any difference to the murder of Kriss Donald? Apart from the skin colour of the victims. Another example how does Dianne Abbott get away with her comments regarding black mothers being better mothers than white mothers, imagine a white MP had said made these comments the other way round all hell would have broken lose.
Racism is racism it doesn’t matter if it’s come from black, white, yellow or brown unfortunately in this country only white people can be racist this is where equality goes out the window.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024