Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TOMMY ROBINSON 07:42 - May 26 with 65273 viewsgetcarter

Not a fan but his arrest yesterday challenges freedom of speech.

This post has been edited by an administrator
TOMMY ROBINSON on 19:56 - May 28 with 1843 viewsswancity

Arrested for the right reasons . He's trying to take the law into his own hands and in doing so is inciting violence. His behaviour isn't acceptable whilst he does on occasions make some decent points he goes about it in completely the wrong way.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

TOMMY ROBINSON on 19:57 - May 28 with 1841 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

The problem is the establishment and the media with their double standards and their fear of upsetting certain groups of people. Take the Stephen Lawrence murder a terrible crime and still in the mainstream headlines today due to it being a racist attack. On the other hand there’s the Lee Rigby murder again a disgusting crime carried out by members of a terrorist organisation, which has been brushed under the carpet as if it didn’t happen.

Tommy Robinson has been arrested and charged with breach of the peace where in fact he did nothing wrong, are reporters being arrested for reporting and photographing Weinstein leaving court? Or any other trial that’s ongoing for that matter.
Was it not John McDonnell the shadow chancellor who called for a million people to descend on London to overthrow the democratically elected government in what he called a ‘day of rage’ is this not deemed as breach of the peace or intent of breach of the peace. The problem in this country is the far left are more facist than the racists they claim they want to stop. Free speech only exists if the liberals agree with it otherwise people a stigmatised and classed as racist.

I’m not trying to defend anyone’s actions but the double standards are horrific and I don’t think it’s going to end well unfortunately.
[Post edited 28 May 2018 19:59]
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:00 - May 28 with 1828 viewsSgorioFruit

TOMMY ROBINSON on 19:57 - May 28 by FerrisBuellerJB

The problem is the establishment and the media with their double standards and their fear of upsetting certain groups of people. Take the Stephen Lawrence murder a terrible crime and still in the mainstream headlines today due to it being a racist attack. On the other hand there’s the Lee Rigby murder again a disgusting crime carried out by members of a terrorist organisation, which has been brushed under the carpet as if it didn’t happen.

Tommy Robinson has been arrested and charged with breach of the peace where in fact he did nothing wrong, are reporters being arrested for reporting and photographing Weinstein leaving court? Or any other trial that’s ongoing for that matter.
Was it not John McDonnell the shadow chancellor who called for a million people to descend on London to overthrow the democratically elected government in what he called a ‘day of rage’ is this not deemed as breach of the peace or intent of breach of the peace. The problem in this country is the far left are more facist than the racists they claim they want to stop. Free speech only exists if the liberals agree with it otherwise people a stigmatised and classed as racist.

I’m not trying to defend anyone’s actions but the double standards are horrific and I don’t think it’s going to end well unfortunately.

this here, is the best post on this four page thread

pick the bones out of this one guys

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:04 - May 28 with 1814 viewsFlashberryjack

The case of Kriss Donald springs to mind.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:06 - May 28 with 1800 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:04 - May 28 by Flashberryjack

The case of Kriss Donald springs to mind.

Exactly I did mean to mention that one as well but most wouldn’t know about it. Wondering why? See above
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:13 - May 28 with 1769 viewsexiledclaseboy

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:06 - May 28 by FerrisBuellerJB

Exactly I did mean to mention that one as well but most wouldn’t know about it. Wondering why? See above

All of the perpetrators in the Donald case were convicted of racially aggravated murder werent they?

The Lawrence case remains infamous due to the way the investigation was handled and the fact that no one was particularly arsed because he was black.

The killers of Lee Rigby are both serving whole life terms.

Poll: Tory leader

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:16 - May 28 with 1756 viewsJack_Meoff

TOMMY ROBINSON on 17:54 - May 28 by attila_the_hun

he could have affected an ongoing trial

That second paragraph just saw a mouthful of Heineken all over my iPhone. Splendid stuff

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:19 - May 28 with 1750 viewsdobjack2

TOMMY ROBINSON on 19:33 - May 28 by peenemunde

He’s played a blinder.
His support will grow and is growing by the hour.
And your stereotyping of his supporters is hilarious.

It appears accurate in your case.
Login to get fewer ads

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:20 - May 28 with 1747 viewsFlashberryjack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:13 - May 28 by exiledclaseboy

All of the perpetrators in the Donald case were convicted of racially aggravated murder werent they?

The Lawrence case remains infamous due to the way the investigation was handled and the fact that no one was particularly arsed because he was black.

Kriss Donald (2 July 1988 — 15 March 2004) was a 15-year-old Scottish white male who was kidnapped and murdered in Glasgow in 2004 by a gang of men of Pakistani origin, some of whom fled to Pakistan after the crime.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:24 - May 28 with 1730 viewsexiledclaseboy

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:20 - May 28 by Flashberryjack

Kriss Donald (2 July 1988 — 15 March 2004) was a 15-year-old Scottish white male who was kidnapped and murdered in Glasgow in 2004 by a gang of men of Pakistani origin, some of whom fled to Pakistan after the crime.

And were later extradited and convicted of the crime.

If you’re gonna quote Wikipedia to try and make some kind of point at least read past the first sentence.
[Post edited 28 May 2018 20:24]

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:28 - May 28 with 1716 viewsNeath_Jack

There's so much wrong with that post it's unbelievable, but you'll get plenty agreeing with it nevertheless.

And no, i'm not going to be explaining why. Just do your proper research.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:28 - May 28 with 1715 viewspeenemunde

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:19 - May 28 by dobjack2

It appears accurate in your case.

That’s because you are as thick as two short planks.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:29 - May 28 with 1714 viewsNeath_Jack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:20 - May 28 by Flashberryjack

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:34 - May 28 with 1693 viewsDarran

Why is he called Tommy Robinson when his names not Tommy Robinson?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:35 - May 28 with 1689 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:13 - May 28 by exiledclaseboy

Yes they were. What I’m trying to point out is the double standards if that torture and murder had been carried out by a white gang on an Asian you can guarantee it would be widespread news. Double standards ?

I agree with that about the Lawrence case. But a National day in remembrance come on a bit ott don’t you think.

Also what’s the opinions regarding the convicted Rotherham paedophile gang being granted legal aid to pay for their appeals.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:37 - May 28 with 1681 viewslondonlisa2001

TOMMY ROBINSON on 19:33 - May 28 by peenemunde

He’s played a blinder.
His support will grow and is growing by the hour.
And your stereotyping of his supporters is hilarious.

The first part of your post, perhaps inadvertently, supports what I said. It’s all manufactured to get exactly what he was hoping for.

As for the second part of your post, the replies posted on here since I posted support my assertion.

Thick as mince.
[Post edited 28 May 2018 20:37]
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:39 - May 28 with 1668 viewslondonlisa2001

It’s not going to end well if the populace at large are as ill-informed as you, that’s for sure.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:39 - May 28 with 1668 viewsJackfath

With a decent PR team around him he could develop a huge following amongst disillusioned young men in this country.

Dangerous.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:39 - May 28 with 1667 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:28 - May 28 by Neath_Jack

There's so much wrong with that post it's unbelievable, but you'll get plenty agreeing with it nevertheless.

And no, i'm not going to be explaining why. Just do your proper research.

Probably is to a far left liberal or Corbyn loving labour voter
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:39 - May 28 with 1667 viewscontroversial_jack

I somehow doubt the judge, judiciary and police are left wing
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:42 - May 28 with 1653 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:39 - May 28 by controversial_jack

I somehow doubt the judge, judiciary and police are left wing

I’m not saying they are.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:42 - May 28 with 1652 viewslondonlisa2001

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:35 - May 28 by FerrisBuellerJB

Yes they were. What I’m trying to point out is the double standards if that torture and murder had been carried out by a white gang on an Asian you can guarantee it would be widespread news. Double standards ?

I agree with that about the Lawrence case. But a National day in remembrance come on a bit ott don’t you think.

Also what’s the opinions regarding the convicted Rotherham paedophile gang being granted legal aid to pay for their appeals.

What’s your opinion about what one of the prosecutors of the Rotherham case said that Tommy Robinson tried to do during that trial?

If you don’t know - look it up and come back to us.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:48 - May 28 with 1632 viewsDarran

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:42 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

What’s your opinion about what one of the prosecutors of the Rotherham case said that Tommy Robinson tried to do during that trial?

If you don’t know - look it up and come back to us.

What did he try to do? PM me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:49 - May 28 with 1630 viewsNeath_Jack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:39 - May 28 by FerrisBuellerJB

Probably is to a far left liberal or Corbyn loving labour voter

You best go find one and ask them then.

Let us know what they say wont you?

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:50 - May 28 with 1622 viewsexiledclaseboy

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:49 - May 28 by Neath_Jack

You best go find one and ask them then.

Let us know what they say wont you?

Ya daft snowflake.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024