Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roberto Martinez 21:38 - Jun 28 with 17826 viewsSgorioFruit

Turned Swansea City FC into one of the most attractive playing football clubs in the whole of the British isles. Massively influential in putting the foundations in for SCFC to become a model club that would rise from league 1 to Premier league in a matter of few years.
And he has also just beaten England in a World Cup game.
If you were told that was going to happen while he was playing for us down the vetch you would have thought you were dreaming.

I’d like to buy that man a pint.

Please discuss.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Roberto Martinez on 14:59 - Jul 3 with 653 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 14:58 - Jul 3 by Darran

Kieron?

Wrong again. lol

Until he proves otherwise. I don’t believe him.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Roberto Martinez on 14:59 - Jul 3 with 650 viewsmoonie

Lennon was deeply flawed and quite cruel.many of us are.
As he said,gimme some truth ,this obviously anathema to some posters on here
Roberto Martinez on 15:01 - Jul 3 with 647 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 14:58 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

Then you have a very poor judge of character.

I’m sure John Lennon would agree too.

I don’t know you, I’m only judging you on your internet persona.
Roberto Martinez on 15:03 - Jul 3 with 642 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 14:59 - Jul 3 by Shaky

What has that got to do with the issue?

I think a far more worthy topic of discussion would be you unfortunate circumstances that rendered you unable to find the means to buy a newspaper, and thus win that bet with Drizzy.

Not only could you not deliver, but you then ran away from the E20 id for at least a few weeks. No money for food and too weak to post, was that it?

What has what got to do with the issue?

You seem to have ran away from being caught out and seeking solice in another thread you are going to make yourself look a fool in.

But I would love to talk about this too. I am not spending anything to win this bet, I am here. I do not need to buy anything to prove it.

Now then, go out and buy a pizza and write in the pizza box “I have no idea about statistics or values” and then I will believe you are a real moron instead of a computer generated one.

If you don’t then you are poor, love in a bed sit and have no money. Got to be consistent like.

Roberto Martinez on 15:03 - Jul 3 with 635 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 15:01 - Jul 3 by jack247

I don’t know you, I’m only judging you on your internet persona.

Yes, that was my point.

Roberto Martinez on 15:04 - Jul 3 with 629 viewsDarran

Roberto Martinez on 14:59 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

Until he proves otherwise. I don’t believe him.

Have a £500 bet with him and if he can’t prove his names not Kieron he can pay £500 to The Res for you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Roberto Martinez on 15:04 - Jul 3 with 631 viewsmoonie

What about Colombia,Dim. The new Ireland on here
Roberto Martinez on 15:05 - Jul 3 with 630 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 15:04 - Jul 3 by Darran

Have a £500 bet with him and if he can’t prove his names not Kieron he can pay £500 to The Res for you.

He hasn’t paid his last bet.

When he settles that we will discuss the next one.

Login to get fewer ads

Roberto Martinez on 15:09 - Jul 3 with 621 viewsShaky

Roberto Martinez on 15:03 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

What has what got to do with the issue?

You seem to have ran away from being caught out and seeking solice in another thread you are going to make yourself look a fool in.

But I would love to talk about this too. I am not spending anything to win this bet, I am here. I do not need to buy anything to prove it.

Now then, go out and buy a pizza and write in the pizza box “I have no idea about statistics or values” and then I will believe you are a real moron instead of a computer generated one.

If you don’t then you are poor, love in a bed sit and have no money. Got to be consistent like.

No, Dim, you crashed and burned when you claimed I was pretending to be a bookmaker.

As for the bet with Drizzy,winning that was contingent on a very small act of obtaining a paper.

If money was the obstacle no doubt you could have found one in a bin; should feel right at home there.

But poor little Dim ran away, didn't you?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Roberto Martinez on 15:09 - Jul 3 with 621 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 15:03 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

Yes, that was my point.

It’s all I’ve got to go on.

It’s not inconceivable that someone who calls people who argue with him on the internet his ‘fan club’ and thinks he is ‘in the conversation as Swansea’s biggest fan’ although that turned out to be an actual conversation on the internet, not the metaphorical, holistic one it implied, would compare themselves to John Lennon.

If I met you in real life, I’d quite possibly have a completely different opinion.
Roberto Martinez on 15:13 - Jul 3 with 611 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 15:09 - Jul 3 by Shaky

No, Dim, you crashed and burned when you claimed I was pretending to be a bookmaker.

As for the bet with Drizzy,winning that was contingent on a very small act of obtaining a paper.

If money was the obstacle no doubt you could have found one in a bin; should feel right at home there.

But poor little Dim ran away, didn't you?

What? I asked if you were a bookmaker, I did not say you were. You really need to start reading.

Nope wrong again, “any sign that I was where I said I was” was the criteria. This is the reason the Trust distance themselves from your google based law advice. It’s awful.

Why haven’t you bought a pizza and written that you don’t understand statistics or values? Poor little Shakey can’t afford one? Do they have food banks in Denmark? Maybe look there, you will probably find other morons that can barely put a spreadsheet together and unable to tally up.

They may even run away from online threads they have been made to look utter morons on?

Roberto Martinez on 15:15 - Jul 3 with 603 viewsShaky

Roberto Martinez on 15:13 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

What? I asked if you were a bookmaker, I did not say you were. You really need to start reading.

Nope wrong again, “any sign that I was where I said I was” was the criteria. This is the reason the Trust distance themselves from your google based law advice. It’s awful.

Why haven’t you bought a pizza and written that you don’t understand statistics or values? Poor little Shakey can’t afford one? Do they have food banks in Denmark? Maybe look there, you will probably find other morons that can barely put a spreadsheet together and unable to tally up.

They may even run away from online threads they have been made to look utter morons on?

Run away like you did for 2 or 3 weeks, Dim?

Nah, I'll leave that sort of behaviour to you.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Roberto Martinez on 15:16 - Jul 3 with 597 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 15:09 - Jul 3 by jack247

It’s all I’ve got to go on.

It’s not inconceivable that someone who calls people who argue with him on the internet his ‘fan club’ and thinks he is ‘in the conversation as Swansea’s biggest fan’ although that turned out to be an actual conversation on the internet, not the metaphorical, holistic one it implied, would compare themselves to John Lennon.

If I met you in real life, I’d quite possibly have a completely different opinion.

Of course it is. It isnt just “arguing” is it. It is disingenuous to claim so. It is obsessive hounding of any post. An online argument is one generally based on content. I would say someone who argues for 10 pages (and counting) while trolling because they did not want to admit they were incorrect on the internet earlier maybe more of a candidate to make that comparison.

Again if we met in real life then I may have a different opinion, but this thread hasn’t been the best showcase.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 15:20]

Roberto Martinez on 15:16 - Jul 3 with 597 viewsmoonie

Darren not really a betting man
I offered him an easy bet £500. He s got enough ,granted mind .
Roberto Martinez on 15:19 - Jul 3 with 591 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 15:15 - Jul 3 by Shaky

Run away like you did for 2 or 3 weeks, Dim?

Nah, I'll leave that sort of behaviour to you.

I’m a very busy man at times Shaky.

We can’t all pretend to be businessmen and fail to add up or do a basic mistake free graph.

Roberto Martinez on 15:22 - Jul 3 with 584 viewsmoonie

You re not a Brief ,are you,Dim?
Roberto Martinez on 15:30 - Jul 3 with 576 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 15:16 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

Of course it is. It isnt just “arguing” is it. It is disingenuous to claim so. It is obsessive hounding of any post. An online argument is one generally based on content. I would say someone who argues for 10 pages (and counting) while trolling because they did not want to admit they were incorrect on the internet earlier maybe more of a candidate to make that comparison.

Again if we met in real life then I may have a different opinion, but this thread hasn’t been the best showcase.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 15:20]

No, the argument has passed. For this thread at least.

I was genuinely amused by the comparison, particularly as it came from someone who makes outlandish claims.

I’ve told you, I put my hands up to the ambiguous post as soon as I realised. You don’t have to believe me, that’s your perogative. Not sure why you wouldn’t though, I could have kept asking you to ratify your ‘facts’ all day, but realised my error and called it straight away
Roberto Martinez on 15:35 - Jul 3 with 565 viewslondonlisa2001

Roberto Martinez on 15:19 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

I’m a very busy man at times Shaky.

We can’t all pretend to be businessmen and fail to add up or do a basic mistake free graph.

Are you in London at the moment?
Roberto Martinez on 15:35 - Jul 3 with 568 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 15:30 - Jul 3 by jack247

No, the argument has passed. For this thread at least.

I was genuinely amused by the comparison, particularly as it came from someone who makes outlandish claims.

I’ve told you, I put my hands up to the ambiguous post as soon as I realised. You don’t have to believe me, that’s your perogative. Not sure why you wouldn’t though, I could have kept asking you to ratify your ‘facts’ all day, but realised my error and called it straight away

What comparison?

There was nothing even close to a comparison. You just used it as an opportunity to extend your spell of trolling, maybe it was intentional, maybe it was an involuntary compulsions, but the intent behind the comment was clear.

Absolutely nothing outlandish about factually telling you that I group together my online followers in a fan club, and nothing outlandish about telling you that I am in the conversation for being our biggest fan. You admitted to seeing the logic being among the top 2500 (many of which are now dead) yet think it’s outlandish to think I would not be considered for the best based in nothing at all. That’s your prerogative, but outlandish it ain’t.

You could have asked me to prove my facts all day yes, I had already spent a few hours doing just that. What’s another day between friends?

Roberto Martinez on 15:37 - Jul 3 with 564 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 15:35 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

Are you in London at the moment?

I don’t think that particularly matters.

Roberto Martinez on 15:39 - Jul 3 with 554 viewslondonlisa2001

Roberto Martinez on 15:37 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

I don’t think that particularly matters.

Matters to what? I was just asking a question unrelated to whatever discussion is going on as I haven’t been following it.
Roberto Martinez on 15:42 - Jul 3 with 548 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 15:39 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

Matters to what? I was just asking a question unrelated to whatever discussion is going on as I haven’t been following it.

Well, matter to anything at all really. Does it?

You don’t strike me as one of the obsessives on here with a thirst for irrelevant personal information.

By all means PM me if you have a request of a personal nature.

Roberto Martinez on 15:43 - Jul 3 with 545 viewsDarran

Roberto Martinez on 15:16 - Jul 3 by moonie

Darren not really a betting man
I offered him an easy bet £500. He s got enough ,granted mind .

Get fuçked pedo lover.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Roberto Martinez on 15:44 - Jul 3 with 544 viewslondonlisa2001

Roberto Martinez on 15:42 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

Well, matter to anything at all really. Does it?

You don’t strike me as one of the obsessives on here with a thirst for irrelevant personal information.

By all means PM me if you have a request of a personal nature.

I was just wondering if you were in London at the moment. It’s not a difficult question to be honest but if you’d rather not say that’s fine.
Roberto Martinez on 15:47 - Jul 3 with 539 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 15:35 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

What comparison?

There was nothing even close to a comparison. You just used it as an opportunity to extend your spell of trolling, maybe it was intentional, maybe it was an involuntary compulsions, but the intent behind the comment was clear.

Absolutely nothing outlandish about factually telling you that I group together my online followers in a fan club, and nothing outlandish about telling you that I am in the conversation for being our biggest fan. You admitted to seeing the logic being among the top 2500 (many of which are now dead) yet think it’s outlandish to think I would not be considered for the best based in nothing at all. That’s your prerogative, but outlandish it ain’t.

You could have asked me to prove my facts all day yes, I had already spent a few hours doing just that. What’s another day between friends?

The John Lennon one. Where you imagined he would have a similar interpretation of the word fan. You’re comparing your thought process to his.

If you’d started off with

‘My imaginary fan base, which consists of people who argue with me on the internet,which I group together and even have any imaginary secretive membership scheme for’

and followed up with ‘in the conversation I had with Darran about who was the biggest Swansea fan, I was one of the candidates’

There would have been nothing outlandish about it. The second would have been easy to prove, but I’d have taken you at face value on both.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024