Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham City (A) moved to Friday night, 17th August 22:52 - Jul 2 with 1958 viewsNickyJack

It looks like the game has been moved to the Friday night, but the club website still has it on the Saturday? It also says we have 2 friendly games on the 21st of July?? F*ck knows😂
Birmingham City (A) moved to Friday night, 17th August on 09:36 - Jul 3 with 1726 viewsTenbySwan

Birmingham game is def Fri night. Live on SKY.

We have played 2 friendlies on the same night before, one will be a youth/under 23 based team..

Agree website should be up to date. Shambles.
Birmingham City (A) moved to Friday night, 17th August on 22:21 - Jul 3 with 1491 viewsBadlands

The games on the 21st are some sort of round robin affair with teams playing two games each half being 30 minutes.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Birmingham City (A) moved to Friday night, 17th August on 22:35 - Jul 3 with 1465 viewspencoedjack

It’s a shame Birmingham has been moved to a Friday night was expecting a full allocation to be sold if a 3pm Saturday ko
Birmingham City (A) moved to Friday night, 17th August on 22:36 - Jul 3 with 1460 viewsFergal

Official site slow updating.

Leeds live on Sky too, on the Tuesday.
Birmingham City (A) moved to Friday night, 17th August on 05:40 - Jul 4 with 1364 viewsbuilthjack

We will still get the usual 1500 die hards from Swansea, and also another 5 or 600 from other places attending. If people want to go, and are able to, they will be there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Birmingham City (A) moved to Friday night, 17th August on 06:27 - Jul 4 with 1347 viewsFireboy2

Birmingham City (A) moved to Friday night, 17th August on 05:40 - Jul 4 by builthjack

We will still get the usual 1500 die hards from Swansea, and also another 5 or 600 from other places attending. If people want to go, and are able to, they will be there.

I was definitely going on the sat but definitely not now its on a friday

Logistical nightmare for me as i was going to get the train,cheap as well

Gutted to say the least
Birmingham City (A) moved to Friday night, 17th August on 13:21 - Jul 4 with 1216 viewsGlyn1

Birmingham City (A) moved to Friday night, 17th August on 06:27 - Jul 4 by Fireboy2

I was definitely going on the sat but definitely not now its on a friday

Logistical nightmare for me as i was going to get the train,cheap as well

Gutted to say the least

Go to Brum anyway. Nice city.

Why are Sky showing 2 of our first 3 games?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Birmingham City (A) moved to Friday night, 17th August on 13:40 - Jul 4 with 1197 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Birmingham City (A) moved to Friday night, 17th August on 13:21 - Jul 4 by Glyn1

Go to Brum anyway. Nice city.

Why are Sky showing 2 of our first 3 games?

3 out of the first 4 isn't it?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham City (A) moved to Friday night, 17th August on 18:10 - Jul 4 with 1076 viewsvalleyboy

Birmingham City (A) moved to Friday night, 17th August on 13:40 - Jul 4 by Brynmill_Jack

3 out of the first 4 isn't it?

Perhaps they see Swansea as another Sunderland scenario

Can’t see the Swans getting many points from the first three games, especially like a team like Preston. A team that I saw play four times last season and possibly the hardest physical side there was in the Championship

A team that goes in hard all over the park, that don’t believe in taking prisoners
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024