Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Sweden 18:21 - Jul 4 with 14106 viewsraynor94

Should be a great atmosphere in the Castle gardens with the game on the big screen

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

England v Sweden on 22:22 - Jul 4 with 1761 viewsowainglyndwr

Look what these bastards have done to Wales. They've taken our coal, our water, our steel. They buy our homes and live in them for a fortnight every year. What have they given us? Absolutely nothing. We've been exploited, raped, controlled and punished by the English
Phil Bennett speach 1977
We love him
CYMRU AM BYTH
England v Sweden on 22:34 - Jul 4 with 1742 viewssainthelens

England v Sweden on 22:16 - Jul 4 by peenemunde

That’s because you are a 🛎 end

And you are a fckn embarrassment.
England v Sweden on 22:45 - Jul 4 with 1717 viewspeenemunde

England v Sweden on 22:19 - Jul 4 by Chief

You're constantly bleating on about our national teams biggest rivals on one of our countries biggest club team's forum and he's the bellend!!??

This isn’t a Welsh national forum, it’s a Swansea city F.C. forum.
As for biggest rivals, that must be a one way rivalry because England certainly don’t class Wales as their biggest rivals.
People like you getting their knickers in a twist because England are in the quarterfinals is hilarious.
England v Sweden on 22:57 - Jul 4 with 1704 viewsChief

England v Sweden on 22:45 - Jul 4 by peenemunde

As for biggest rivals, that must be a one way rivalry because England certainly don’t class Wales as their biggest rivals.
People like you getting their knickers in a twist because England are in the quarterfinals is hilarious.

It isn't an England forum either and I couldn't care less if England don't consider Wales as rivals in football. Plenty of them seemed to revel lining the streets all the way from the ground in Lens 2 years ago to the train station making sheep noises in our faces mind you.

It is pretty hilarious them getting their knickers in a twist despite only winning half their games at this tournament I suppose yeah.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

England v Sweden on 06:16 - Jul 5 with 1653 viewspeenemunde

England v Sweden on 22:57 - Jul 4 by Chief

It isn't an England forum either and I couldn't care less if England don't consider Wales as rivals in football. Plenty of them seemed to revel lining the streets all the way from the ground in Lens 2 years ago to the train station making sheep noises in our faces mind you.

It is pretty hilarious them getting their knickers in a twist despite only winning half their games at this tournament I suppose yeah.

Awwwww you poor thing, those nasty English calling you names 🤣
You’d never get Welsh fans taunting the English would you.
England v Sweden on 06:42 - Jul 5 with 1642 viewsjack247

England v Sweden on 22:45 - Jul 4 by peenemunde

Are you going to switch to...

I hope Cardiff do well because it’s good for Welsh football and Newport are our rivals anyway...
Huw Jenkins is a saint and we’re lucky to have him...

Or are you going to surprise us with something else when the World Cup is over?
(No subject) (n/t) on 06:55 - Jul 5 with 1636 viewshammy

England v Sweden on 19:21 - Jul 4 by Badlands

I was in Ystradgynlais Tesco the other day and all I could hear was English accents - shoppers and staff - that's the problem with freedom of movement, once you let one in they bring their families and the friends and before you know it they have taken over.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

England v Sweden on 07:04 - Jul 5 with 1628 viewspeenemunde

England v Sweden on 06:42 - Jul 5 by jack247

Are you going to switch to...

I hope Cardiff do well because it’s good for Welsh football and Newport are our rivals anyway...
Huw Jenkins is a saint and we’re lucky to have him...

Or are you going to surprise us with something else when the World Cup is over?

Am I going to switch ?
Typical attitude of someone who’s got a low IQ.
Personally I don’t see the English as our rivals as we are with Cardiff.
But happy to admit that now the tables have been turned, Cardiff are the main club in wales once again.
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:33 - Jul 5 with 1615 viewshammy

I was in Ystradgynlais Tesco the other day and all I could hear was English accents - shoppers and staff - that's the problem with freedom of movement, once you let one in they bring their families and the friends and before you know it they have taken over.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

England v Sweden on 07:57 - Jul 5 with 1606 viewsKilkennyjack

England v Sweden on 07:04 - Jul 5 by peenemunde

Am I going to switch ?
But happy to admit that now the tables have been turned, Cardiff are the main club in wales once again.

You have outed yourself.

No Swans fan accepts the Scum as the main club in wales - why would they ?
Swans have global brand and recognition, them up the road are still yet to kick a ball in the Prem.

As regards Ingerland - smashed the renowned world football giants of Panama and Tunisia (last minute winner), lost to Roberto’s lads, and drew with mighty Colombia. Might get lucky, who knows ? Is equally likely that they lose in the semi’s on pens !!

Beware of the Risen People

England v Sweden on 08:11 - Jul 5 with 1598 viewsChief

England v Sweden on 06:16 - Jul 5 by peenemunde

Awwwww you poor thing, those nasty English calling you names 🤣
You’d never get Welsh fans taunting the English would you.

For fans of country that apparently don't see us as rivals there was a lot of hatred directed at Wales fans that day. Funny that its only them that boo our national anthem too.

England v Sweden on 08:19 - Jul 5 with 1585 viewsChief

Am I going to switch ?

That's proper wind up merchant stuff there. Proper let your mask slip now. As with most of us I suspect that you'd like to see Sweden dump the Saes out too. Good playing

England v Sweden on 08:20 - Jul 5 with 1585 viewsraynor94

England v Sweden on 08:11 - Jul 5 by Chief

For fans of country that apparently don't see us as rivals there was a lot of hatred directed at Wales fans that day. Funny that its only them that boo our national anthem too.

Ah come on put the spade down, Welsh fans would never dream of booing GSTQ

England v Sweden on 08:29 - Jul 5 with 1577 viewsChief

England v Sweden on 08:20 - Jul 5 by raynor94

Ah come on put the spade down, Welsh fans would never dream of booing GSTQ

Well as I said England are our rivals, I make no bones about that and you can't be that ignorant not to the history of that anthem being imposed upon Wales fans who see it now as a symbol of oppression. We've never imposed our anthem on them.

I don't know why anyone in England let alone Wales would want to sing about the parasitic German leeches living in Buckingham palace anyway. Its royalist indoctrination. England is a beautiful country and had achieved a lot of the centuries, plenty of choice to compose an anthem about.

England v Sweden on 08:45 - Jul 5 with 1565 viewsjack247

Am I going to switch ?

Low IQ because I asked what your next trolling angle would be?

England doing well in the World Cup was a very predictable choice, but I have to admit you’ve played it very well. I’m interested to see what you come up with after the tournament. Hopefully it will be a more imaginative topic.
England v Sweden on 09:12 - Jul 5 with 1551 viewsDrizzy

Sh*t thread started by a sycophant who claims to have little interest in international football despite posting about it every f*cking day.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

England v Sweden on 09:24 - Jul 5 with 1539 viewsraynor94

England v Sweden on 08:29 - Jul 5 by Chief

Well as I said England are our rivals, I make no bones about that and you can't be that ignorant not to the history of that anthem being imposed upon Wales fans who see it now as a symbol of oppression. We've never imposed our anthem on them.

I don't know why anyone in England let alone Wales would want to sing about the parasitic German leeches living in Buckingham palace anyway. Its royalist indoctrination. England is a beautiful country and had achieved a lot of the centuries, plenty of choice to compose an anthem about.

Strangely I'm a great Royalist, and I'm sure Newps will back me up on that one

England v Sweden on 09:53 - Jul 5 with 1508 viewssainthelens

England v Sweden on 09:24 - Jul 5 by raynor94

Strangely I'm a great Royalist, and I'm sure Newps will back me up on that one

And you are confusing us with people who give a fck.
England v Sweden on 10:53 - Jul 5 with 1484 viewspeenemunde

England v Sweden on 09:53 - Jul 5 by sainthelens

And you are confusing us with people who give a fck.

You must do, because you are posting on a thread with the title - England v Sweden
England v Sweden on 11:11 - Jul 5 with 1470 viewslonglostjack

England v Sweden on 08:29 - Jul 5 by Chief

"Du gammla du fria" is a thousand times better than that pompous Royal shit.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 11:12]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

England v Sweden on 12:00 - Jul 5 with 1431 viewsomarjack

England will probably reach the final because of the luckiest route in history of any WC final..Croatia might even stop the Anglos in the semi final..but let's consider they've managed to get an outstanding 1-0 win through a sh!thouse Kane penalty through Dele Alli acting they diving donkey he is.

..but do they honestly they can pull that kind of stunts and succeed against Brazil,France or even Belgium?

Now the England vs Belgium match hardly counted because the group was already decided and both teams didn't really care much either ways the Belgians won it..but if Belgium went full force the English are finished..

As for playing Brazil or France..The English will beg the referee to whistle for full-time after the first 30 minutes..to save them from the shame..We're talking 7-1 Germany vs Brazil kind of thrashing.

I'm in earnest when I say that I want England to beat Sweden and Croatia or Russia to reach the final..Because it's going to be hilarious when they fail when they've come so close..it'll break the entire generation down for their entire careers..can't wait lol.

And the fans meltdown..the same ones who never stop tweeting and shouting pitiful garbage like "it's coming home"..lol..memes and bollocks and the media sucking off Southgate like he's some sort of Jesus.

Wales would have represented the UK in the best image of class, fairness and modestly..instead we're stuck with those foul c*nts..if you like England so much then maybe you should become Man Utd or Tottenham fans..disgust.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 12:01]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

England v Sweden on 12:22 - Jul 5 with 1419 viewsJackSomething

England v Sweden on 22:22 - Jul 4 by owainglyndwr

Look what these bastards have done to Wales. They've taken our coal, our water, our steel. They buy our homes and live in them for a fortnight every year. What have they given us? Absolutely nothing. We've been exploited, raped, controlled and punished by the English
Phil Bennett speach 1977
We love him
CYMRU AM BYTH

A whole 2 years before Life of Brian. Wonder if Phil inspired the Python boys...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:19 - Jul 5 with 1370 viewshammy

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

England v Sweden on 17:45 - Jul 5 with 1353 viewsChief

England v Sweden on 12:00 - Jul 5 by omarjack

England will probably reach the final because of the luckiest route in history of any WC final..Croatia might even stop the Anglos in the semi final..but let's consider they've managed to get an outstanding 1-0 win through a sh!thouse Kane penalty through Dele Alli acting they diving donkey he is.

..but do they honestly they can pull that kind of stunts and succeed against Brazil,France or even Belgium?

Now the England vs Belgium match hardly counted because the group was already decided and both teams didn't really care much either ways the Belgians won it..but if Belgium went full force the English are finished..

As for playing Brazil or France..The English will beg the referee to whistle for full-time after the first 30 minutes..to save them from the shame..We're talking 7-1 Germany vs Brazil kind of thrashing.

I'm in earnest when I say that I want England to beat Sweden and Croatia or Russia to reach the final..Because it's going to be hilarious when they fail when they've come so close..it'll break the entire generation down for their entire careers..can't wait lol.

And the fans meltdown..the same ones who never stop tweeting and shouting pitiful garbage like "it's coming home"..lol..memes and bollocks and the media sucking off Southgate like he's some sort of Jesus.

Wales would have represented the UK in the best image of class, fairness and modestly..instead we're stuck with those foul c*nts..if you like England so much then maybe you should become Man Utd or Tottenham fans..disgust.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 12:01]

I'd argue that England might well reach the semi finals without having to face a single world class player (apart from a few in the Belgian B team which they lost anyway)

England v Sweden on 17:54 - Jul 5 with 1347 viewspeenemunde

England v Sweden on 09:12 - Jul 5 by Drizzy

Sh*t thread started by a sycophant who claims to have little interest in international football despite posting about it every f*cking day.

Not really. There are some on the left in England who want to see England lose....afraid of English pride etc, being shown especially with Brexit taking place.

So I don’t have much interest in international football, but would love for England to win the tournament.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024