Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Sweden 18:21 - Jul 4 with 14104 viewsraynor94

Should be a great atmosphere in the Castle gardens with the game on the big screen

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

England v Sweden on 19:25 - Jul 5 with 1419 viewsmoonie

Wonderful bollocks by Benny.

Reality is derelict houses rebuilt ,visitors staying and spending in local shops ,as opposed to empty shells earning the community nowt.

Without these English ,Wales loses virtually everything ,certainly in the north which utterly relies on tourism . Ask any hotelier or worker

It's ok if you have a job and house and good lifestyle but if you re not got a degree and living in Bethesda then foreign money is needed.

It's 2018.. 2018.

The sky is crying
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:42 - Jul 6 with 1332 viewshammy

England v Sweden on 19:21 - Jul 4 by Badlands

I was in Ystradgynlais Tesco the other day and all I could hear was English accents - shoppers and staff - that's the problem with freedom of movement, once you let one in they bring their families and the friends and before you know it they have taken over.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

England v Sweden on 13:18 - Jul 6 with 1307 viewscostalotta

England v Sweden on 19:17 - Jul 4 by raynor94

Well Swansea is a big University city now, full of English, given it a whole new slant

Swansea attracted students from all over before the new campus.
England v Sweden on 14:19 - Jul 6 with 1283 viewsWitneyjack

There will be lots of fans of Swedish descent in Swansea.

Both my late father's grandfathers were Scandinavian , one Swedish and one Norwegian. They were merchant sailors who settled here in the second half of the 19th century who both married Swansea girls.

I would imagine there were many others too
England v Sweden on 14:40 - Jul 6 with 1268 viewsSir_Robin

The amount of Dic Sion Dafydds on this site really is nauseating. No doubt the people supporting England are the same people who attend BNP meetings in the Railway and want to turn us into the Welsh Rangers. Bradwyr.
England v Sweden on 14:49 - Jul 6 with 1257 viewssainthelens

England v Sweden on 14:40 - Jul 6 by Sir_Robin

The amount of Dic Sion Dafydds on this site really is nauseating. No doubt the people supporting England are the same people who attend BNP meetings in the Railway and want to turn us into the Welsh Rangers. Bradwyr.

Without doubt one of the most stupid comments ever.
England v Sweden on 15:11 - Jul 6 with 1236 viewsChief

Ha yeah that is very weird post. Struggling to see any logic in that one!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

England v Sweden on 15:57 - Jul 6 with 1213 viewsLoyal

England v Sweden on 18:36 - Jul 4 by Chief

Well can't see it being particularly great atmosphere wise. Castle gardens in Swansea is in West Wales and Wales aren't playing. You might get a few there cheering on the Swedes seeing as the old enemy are playing though.

The potter's wheel exploded in celebration when England scored inthe last world cup, everyone was behind England.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

England v Sweden on 16:28 - Jul 6 with 1195 viewsKilkennyjack

England v Sweden on 15:57 - Jul 6 by Loyal

The potter's wheel exploded in celebration when England scored inthe last world cup, everyone was behind England.

The pubs in Swansea support Wales.

Nobody cares too much when England play.
Couple of students for, a few locals against ....same old.

Same as the rugby i guess .. ?

Beware of the Risen People

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:13 - Jul 6 with 1178 viewshammy

I was in Ystradgynlais Tesco the other day and all I could hear was English accents - shoppers and staff - that's the problem with freedom of movement, once you let one in they bring their families and the friends and before you know it they have taken over.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:13 - Jul 6 with 1178 viewshammy

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

England v Sweden on 17:20 - Jul 6 with 1170 viewsLoyal

England v Sweden on 16:28 - Jul 6 by Kilkennyjack

The 60 or so lads i was with all supported England, and those who know me and them know why 👍 However my politics and beliefs have changed somewhat since those days.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

England v Sweden on 17:35 - Jul 6 with 1152 viewstrampie

England v Sweden on 17:20 - Jul 6 by Loyal

The 60 or so lads i was with all supported England, and those who know me and them know why 👍 However my politics and beliefs have changed somewhat since those days.

Blydi hell, that many, we are overrun by foreigners/quislings.

I'm glad you are developing sympathies for the 'home' team these days.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

England v Sweden on 17:49 - Jul 6 with 1137 viewstrampie

England v Sweden on 15:57 - Jul 6 by Loyal

Is that a Swansea place ?
I remember valley commando's on the way back from being on the pop in Porthcawl stopping off in a pub in a town the opposite side of the bay to Swansea and watching Argentina v England in the 86 WC on tv, the commando's were supporting Argentina and lets just say that Argentina won on the pitch and the valley commando's won off the pitch.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

England v Sweden on 17:58 - Jul 6 with 1127 viewstrampie

The part of Wales I live in is overrun, no issue per se with that but it needs to be recognised by the powers that be and if the UK state does not recognise the changing demographics and associated issues then they will only have themselves to blame.
Of course its a theory that they are deliberately doing it/encouraging it to weaken the voice and vote of people sympathetic to Wales.

England v Sweden on 19:21 - Jul 6 with 1095 viewsraynor94

England v Sweden on 16:28 - Jul 6 by Kilkennyjack

Go to Hogarths or the Griffin tomorrow

England v Sweden on 19:25 - Jul 6 with 1092 viewsKilkennyjack

England v Sweden on 19:21 - Jul 6 by raynor94

No thanks, not too keen on students.

Beware of the Risen People

England v Sweden on 19:43 - Jul 6 with 1067 viewspeenemunde

England v Sweden on 17:58 - Jul 6 by trampie

The part of Wales I live in is overrun, no issue per se with that but it needs to be recognised by the powers that be and if the UK state does not recognise the changing demographics and associated issues then they will only have themselves to blame.
Of course its a theory that they are deliberately doing it/encouraging it to weaken the voice and vote of people sympathetic to Wales.

The biggest problem for Wales is lunatics such as yourself.
I’d rather vote for a cabbage growing in a field than for PC, and every time i read one of your posts, the more electable that cabbage becomes.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 19:44]
England v Sweden on 19:47 - Jul 6 with 1059 viewstrampie

England v Sweden on 19:43 - Jul 6 by peenemunde

The biggest problem for Wales is lunatics such as yourself.
I’d rather vote for a cabbage growing in a field than for PC, and every time i read one of your posts, the more electable that cabbage becomes.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 19:44]

I've nothing to do with PC other than being a voter, if i have such an effect on you when im nothing to do with any political party then that says more about you than it says about me.

England v Sweden on 19:50 - Jul 6 with 1048 viewspeenemunde

England v Sweden on 19:47 - Jul 6 by trampie

I've nothing to do with PC other than being a voter, if i have such an effect on you when im nothing to do with any political party then that says more about you than it says about me.

Keep on posting.....
England v Sweden on 19:51 - Jul 6 with 1050 viewsraynor94

England v Sweden on 19:21 - Jul 6 by raynor94

I can assure you it will be full of locals, are you local yourself?

England v Sweden on 19:53 - Jul 6 with 1043 viewsFireboy2

England v Sweden on 19:51 - Jul 6 by raynor94

I can assure you it will be full of locals, are you local yourself?

Talking to yourself eh
England v Sweden on 19:54 - Jul 6 with 1039 viewstrampie

Where is Hogarths and the Griffin ?, where is the Potters wheel ? - Swansea is overrun by the sound of it.

England v Sweden on 19:59 - Jul 6 with 1013 viewsGlyn1

England v Sweden on 22:20 - Jul 4 by raynor94

You must be a Turk or a West Walian

If you're in London, the Swedish Church just off Marylebone is putting up a big screen. NB the Harcourt Arms pub opposit is no longer a Swedish pub :( but is OK tho expensive.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

England v Sweden on 20:02 - Jul 6 with 1002 viewsraynor94

England v Sweden on 19:54 - Jul 6 by trampie

Where is Hogarths and the Griffin ?, where is the Potters wheel ? - Swansea is overrun by the sound of it.

Hogarths St Mary's street, Griffin Wind Street, and Potters Wheel the Kingsway, lots of English fans in all three tomorrow Tramps

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024