Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans 10:06 - Jul 5 with 14202 viewsjackandcoke81

Interesting. Mainly aimed at international Swans fans:

SwansTV goes live for match streaming

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swanstv-goes-live-match-streaming
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 10:07]
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 14:46 - Aug 1 with 3237 viewsKrisP

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 10:20 - Aug 1 by BanosPerth

I would not stake my life (nor shekels) on being able to do that via VPN alone, even with the 'private IP' option. And the real location detection is getting a bit smarter (apart from recognising blocks of IP addresses being used by VPN providers). I took a look at ESPN Plus, a fantastic deal for all championship matches being offered in the US only, and it seems they are looking at geo-location information from your browser as well (others were having problems too, it wasn't just me). And it gets worse ... even though Chrome and Firefox provide the ability to alter your geo-location to anywhere in the world, that together with VPN was still not enough to satisfy ESPN Plus enough for me to get a subscription. If you do a search you will see at least two sites purporting to give instructions on how to do this successfully. I can assure you that neither set of instructions work.

Hopefully this system won't be as robust, security-wise, as ESPN.
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 14:56 - Aug 1 with 3214 viewsicecoldjack

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 11:34 - Aug 1 by BanosPerth

Remember Saturday's game will not be shown on SwansTV because it is designated for 'international broadcast' (e.g. Bein Sports in OZ and NZ, other providers elsewhere as per the long list given above). The first match on SwansTV is the Preston game - see swanseacity.com/live-streaming

Sorry , should have clarified, i live abroad, so fingers crossed for that international stream service to come through loud and clear !

Viasat is the main provider over here, they have the rights to championship football but are instead showing a load of pointless prem league friendly games this weekend, cheeky tw@yts need to focus on the real action mun !
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 21:05 - Aug 1 with 3157 viewsswans11

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 14:46 - Aug 1 by KrisP

Hopefully this system won't be as robust, security-wise, as ESPN.

i didnt sign up to it but i can watch espn plus in uk using smart dns proxy. Was given a login on a Facebook group
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 21:27 - Aug 1 with 3132 viewsKrisP

I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to subscribe from the UK and test it out for us
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 21:37 - Aug 1 with 3123 viewsFlashberryjack

Haven't read through the whole thread, so apologies if it's already been covered.

I'm not that computer savvy on stuff like this, but I'm in Turkey from 13th Sept, so I'm missing Forrest (home), Stoke (away) and Boro (away)

Would I be able to watch these on my Apple ipad in Turkey (if I take out a months subscription prior to going away.

Thanks in advance.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 21:55 - Aug 1 with 3106 viewsstevethejack

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 21:37 - Aug 1 by Flashberryjack

Haven't read through the whole thread, so apologies if it's already been covered.

I'm not that computer savvy on stuff like this, but I'm in Turkey from 13th Sept, so I'm missing Forrest (home), Stoke (away) and Boro (away)

Would I be able to watch these on my Apple ipad in Turkey (if I take out a months subscription prior to going away.

Thanks in advance.

When you get there, set up a new JA account with Turkish info and sub for 1 month. This is dependent on if Turkish TV is showing any of the games. If they are, it won't be shown. Likely Stoke game will be on Turkish TV as it is on Sky UK.
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 21:58 - Aug 1 with 3095 viewsNeathJack

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 21:55 - Aug 1 by stevethejack

When you get there, set up a new JA account with Turkish info and sub for 1 month. This is dependent on if Turkish TV is showing any of the games. If they are, it won't be shown. Likely Stoke game will be on Turkish TV as it is on Sky UK.

Didn't i read that it would need to be paid for with a bank account based in whichever country you were "watching" it from?

Otherwise it would seem to be fairly easily negotiated with a vpn?
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 22:00 - Aug 1 with 3091 viewsFlashberryjack

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 21:55 - Aug 1 by stevethejack

Thanks for the help mate, how difficult would it be for dolt like myself to set up a JA account out in Turkey ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 22:10 - Aug 1 with 3074 viewsBadlands

I know it's not an every game offer but
Sheffield V Swans is available on NowT.V if you are a subscriber or if you buy a sports pass .

A single day pass is £7.99 and you have access to 24 hours on the sports channels.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 00:13 - Aug 2 with 3035 viewsBanosPerth

Yes, in the so-called 'dark areas' - I should have clarified that. (This is in response to a previous comment that Saturday's game would still be shown on SwansTV in areas not covered by EFL international provider agreements).
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 0:28]
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 00:23 - Aug 2 with 3030 viewsBanosPerth

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 21:05 - Aug 1 by swans11

i didnt sign up to it but i can watch espn plus in uk using smart dns proxy. Was given a login on a Facebook group

I'm wondering how long that will last when dozens of people log in at the same time ...
It is interesting though that the 'simplest' solution (SmartDNS) is the one that works here. I don't touch SmartDNS-type 'custom DNS' products any more after being badly bitten a few years back (anyone else remember Premier League Pass ?)
Note that 'ESPN Plus' is a bit of a different beast, you can subscribe separately (only about US$5 per month too). While products like 'Sling Orange/Blue' etc show all the main ESPN stuff, they do not cover ESPN Plus.
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 00:25 - Aug 2 with 3028 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 10:45 - Jul 5 by londonlisa2001

It’s a 25% higher price for someone in the UK compared to someone in any other country.

It has nothing to do with getting mates round, if anything that’s more likely in reverse. It’s this mania that the club seem to have for what they will doubtless call ‘customer acquisition’. It smacks of people that simply don’t understand the difference between marketing within ‘normal’ consumer markets and marketing within UK football. For them, a new customer is worth more than an existing customer.

Great if you’re John Lewis. But it simply isn’t the same for football here.

How do you figure it's more likely in reverse?

I live in a metroplex of 8 million people, and I am one of about a dozen Swans supporters. Safe to say, all 12 of us will be watching separately on our computer screens at home at 9 a.m. on Saturday mornings.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 00:32 - Aug 2 with 3024 viewsBanosPerth

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 14:29 - Aug 1 by stevethejack

It will be shown to subscribers who are in countries that will not show the game.

Yes, in the so-called 'dark areas' - I should have clarified that.
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 05:20 - Aug 2 with 2970 viewsstevethejack

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 22:00 - Aug 1 by Flashberryjack

Thanks for the help mate, how difficult would it be for dolt like myself to set up a JA account out in Turkey ?

Just go on to Swans official site and create a new account. Have a Turkish address ready and know the format of Turkish mobile numbers. Payment is by credit card.
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 07:23 - Aug 2 with 2937 viewsswans11

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 00:23 - Aug 2 by BanosPerth

I'm wondering how long that will last when dozens of people log in at the same time ...
It is interesting though that the 'simplest' solution (SmartDNS) is the one that works here. I don't touch SmartDNS-type 'custom DNS' products any more after being badly bitten a few years back (anyone else remember Premier League Pass ?)
Note that 'ESPN Plus' is a bit of a different beast, you can subscribe separately (only about US$5 per month too). While products like 'Sling Orange/Blue' etc show all the main ESPN stuff, they do not cover ESPN Plus.

I use it to watch f1 there are probably already several people using it and still works fine unfortunately can't share any logins as will get booted out. As for smart dns it works brilliantly and got it for 20 pounds for 2 years and I get that offer for life also has a vpn included if needed one gets access all sorts content from other countries including us Netflix watched every prem game last year with nbc login and faultless as it uses official streams be very hard to stop
just tried to sign up as a trial and with a vpn easily managed get as far as entering details don't know if would accept a uk card or not but can use PayPal and get 7 day free trial so could be worth trying
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 8:58]
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 11:41 - Aug 2 with 2877 viewsLeonWasGod

Good news for SwansTV Live customers who live in Timor-Leiste or the Faroe Islands - you'll be able to watch us on Saturday. And the pope will too.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swanstv-live-update
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 11:58 - Aug 2 with 2858 viewsSmellyplumz

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 07:23 - Aug 2 by swans11

I use it to watch f1 there are probably already several people using it and still works fine unfortunately can't share any logins as will get booted out. As for smart dns it works brilliantly and got it for 20 pounds for 2 years and I get that offer for life also has a vpn included if needed one gets access all sorts content from other countries including us Netflix watched every prem game last year with nbc login and faultless as it uses official streams be very hard to stop
just tried to sign up as a trial and with a vpn easily managed get as far as entering details don't know if would accept a uk card or not but can use PayPal and get 7 day free trial so could be worth trying
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 8:58]

Where did you get the smart dns from? Could you give me the details

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 12:06 - Aug 2 with 2851 viewsploppy

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 11:41 - Aug 2 by LeonWasGod

Good news for SwansTV Live customers who live in Timor-Leiste or the Faroe Islands - you'll be able to watch us on Saturday. And the pope will too.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swanstv-live-update

Let me get this straight. Broadcasters have chosen us for the early games because we're new to the Championship. As the season progresses, what if we're pushing for promotion - will they not choose us then? Seems like a tenuous argument to me.
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 18:35 - Aug 2 with 2791 viewsswans11

Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 11:58 - Aug 2 by Smellyplumz

Where did you get the smart dns from? Could you give me the details

try signing up using this https://www.couponbirds.com/codes/smartdns
use first 70 percent link then activate trial you get 14 day trial anyway but when go sign up you should receive discount
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 10:53 - Aug 11 with 2679 viewsploppy

Sorry to resurrect this thread. I'm on holiday abroad and wondering if it's possible to watch today's game on Swans TV using a day pass. I only have the option of paying by UK card.

Does anyone know whether the geo-location check tries to match the card address with your IP address? Or what? Or will it simply block Saturday 3pm ko's if you've paid with a UK card?
Swans Matches Streamed for International Fans on 10:52 - Aug 28 with 2465 viewsandrodumpperapk

You can use this application if you are not rooted, but for the password to show rooting is mandatory. In case you are rooted, you will get the option of choosing either of the methods and in both cases you can show the password. http://androiddumper.com/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024