Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jean Claude Junker ? 20:41 - Jul 13 with 1618 viewsFlashberryjack

Drunk or Sciatica ?

The missus suffers from sciatica but she only walks like this when she's had a good few glasses of sangria.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jean Claude Junker ? on 20:53 - Jul 13 with 1600 viewsLeonWasGod

Or both? Don't know and keeping out of it. He has history of being drunk (don't most of us!) but I'd feel like a right sh*t taking the piss only to find out it's genuine or he's got MS or something.

That said, if he's suffering from a medical condition he looks very happy about it!

Probably not fit to work, whatever it is (if I had to choose I'd go with pissed as a parrot). Could be an alcoholic for all we know too.
Jean Claude Junker ? on 21:05 - Jul 13 with 1579 viewsFlashberryjack

Jean Claude Junker ? on 20:53 - Jul 13 by LeonWasGod

Or both? Don't know and keeping out of it. He has history of being drunk (don't most of us!) but I'd feel like a right sh*t taking the piss only to find out it's genuine or he's got MS or something.

That said, if he's suffering from a medical condition he looks very happy about it!

Probably not fit to work, whatever it is (if I had to choose I'd go with pissed as a parrot). Could be an alcoholic for all we know too.

He certainly looks well p*ssed to me, but surely he couldn't be at such an important NATO meeting.

Anyway, if his problem is sciatica or alcohol related, I've seen the affects of both, so he has my sympathies.

Hello

Jean Claude Junker ? on 21:28 - Jul 13 with 1548 viewslonglostjack

Probably drunk. World’s worst kept secret. No influence whatsoever though.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jean Claude Junker ? on 21:34 - Jul 13 with 1532 viewsFlashberryjack

Jean Claude Junker ? on 21:28 - Jul 13 by longlostjack

Probably drunk. World’s worst kept secret. No influence whatsoever though.

President of the EU, 32,000 Euros a month + expenses, that's a lot for someone with no influence.

Hello

Jean Claude Junker ? on 21:48 - Jul 13 with 1509 viewslonglostjack

Jean Claude Junker ? on 21:34 - Jul 13 by Flashberryjack

President of the EU, 32,000 Euros a month + expenses, that's a lot for someone with no influence.

Bit like Prince Charles. How much is Farage’s salary and pension worth? Hypocritical w***er !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jean Claude Junker ? on 21:51 - Jul 13 with 1506 viewsHighjack

There’s only room for rolling coverage and nationwide protests about one useless incompetent president mun.

The fact that nobody knew who this man was until recently despite him being our president (well one of them anyway) is irrelevant.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jean Claude Junker ? on 03:46 - Jul 14 with 1406 viewsDJack

Well done!... the walk of a pissed tvvat or the walk of a nasty, self interested tvvat...which do you want?

Even if you are right your choice is that of an obnoxious minded cůnt.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Jean Claude Junker ? on 07:15 - Jul 14 with 1372 viewsHighjack

Jean Claude Junker ? on 03:46 - Jul 14 by DJack

Well done!... the walk of a pissed tvvat or the walk of a nasty, self interested tvvat...which do you want?

Even if you are right your choice is that of an obnoxious minded cůnt.

That’s no way to talk about 1/5th of your presidents.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Jean Claude Junker ? on 07:22 - Jul 14 with 1363 viewsPegojack

Perhaps he drinks to excess to cope with the pain of sciatica.

(Or 'sky-atica')
Jean Claude Junker ? on 13:18 - Jul 14 with 1266 viewsDJack

Jean Claude Junker ? on 07:22 - Jul 14 by Pegojack

Perhaps he drinks to excess to cope with the pain of sciatica.

(Or 'sky-atica')

I think he drinks to excess because so much crap on Planetswans...Oh wait, is that me?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Jean Claude Junker ? on 15:22 - Jul 14 with 1217 viewsFlashberryjack

Jean Claude Junker ? on 21:48 - Jul 13 by longlostjack

Bit like Prince Charles. How much is Farage’s salary and pension worth? Hypocritical w***er !

MEPs earn €101,808 a year before tax and receive thousands more in expenses for staff, travel and office costs. Farage’s pension is understood to be worth £73,000 a year and he will also be entitled to a transitional allowance worth £117,000 when he steps down as an MEP in 2019, as the UK leaves the EU.

I wouldn't call Farrage a Hypocritical w***er, more a stupid w***nker for wanting to end the gravy train that the EU is.

Hello

Jean Claude Junker ? on 16:11 - Jul 14 with 1179 viewsHighjack

Jean Claude Junker ? on 15:22 - Jul 14 by Flashberryjack

MEPs earn €101,808 a year before tax and receive thousands more in expenses for staff, travel and office costs. Farage’s pension is understood to be worth £73,000 a year and he will also be entitled to a transitional allowance worth £117,000 when he steps down as an MEP in 2019, as the UK leaves the EU.

I wouldn't call Farrage a Hypocritical w***er, more a stupid w***nker for wanting to end the gravy train that the EU is.

To be fair to Farage he is one of the few who has actually achieved what his voters sent him there for in the first place.

But yes they are vastly overpaid for what they do which is virtually nothing.

Jean Claude Junker ? on 16:14 - Jul 14 with 1171 viewsHighjack

Jean Claude Junker ? on 13:18 - Jul 14 by DJack

I think he drinks to excess because so much crap on Planetswans...Oh wait, is that me?

That’s the new chicken and the egg question:

What came first, the bollocks on planetswans or copious amounts of alcohol?

Jean Claude Junker ? on 16:37 - Jul 14 with 1156 viewsSwanjaxs

Drunk or Sciatica 🤔 ..... fùcking shìtfaced if you ask me 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024