Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TV 23:24 - Jul 27 with 2486 viewsfbreath

Looking for any recommendations on new tv looking to spend around £1000 it won’t be wall mounted and can be up to 55”.

Thanks in advance

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

TV on 23:46 - Jul 27 with 2467 viewsstevethejack

Hisense TV is good. 55" smart TV. Paid around £360 last year. Quality is excellent and happy with the purchase.

Have had Sony Bravia & Panasonic, the Hisense is up there with them.

Don't be put off by the name - it's good coupled with a surround sound system.
TV on 08:43 - Jul 28 with 2393 viewslatchford

I just got a 49 inch LG ultra HD for 550 at Curry’s. The difference in quality of picture from my last tv which is about five years old is amazing. 49SJ810v. Highly recommended
TV on 08:49 - Jul 28 with 2389 viewsicecoldjack

You wanna make sure you get one with Ceefax and Oracle, it's possible to watch the Swans scores live, normally page 3/3 .
TV on 13:36 - Jul 28 with 2300 viewstheloneranger

Whatever makel you buy, make sure it's a 4K model, not just a smart one .

If you can, have a look in Costco, great prices, great customer service and a free 5 year warranty with their tv's

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

TV on 13:44 - Jul 28 with 2291 viewsjedijack

TV on 23:46 - Jul 27 by stevethejack

Hisense TV is good. 55" smart TV. Paid around £360 last year. Quality is excellent and happy with the purchase.

Have had Sony Bravia & Panasonic, the Hisense is up there with them.

Don't be put off by the name - it's good coupled with a surround sound system.

I wouldn't go near Hisense with a barge pole.

You certainly get a lot for your money but I've never been through such an awful repair process with any company, ever.

They messed me about for about 3 weeks while arranging somebody coming to collect the TV for repair and then held onto it for another 3 weeks while waiting for parts for repair it. I'd complained to Hisense so many times but was told BS every time. In the end I had to complain to my retailer, even though the TV was just over a year old at that point. They agreed to swap it out for me as a good will gesture.

Hisense sent the TV back unrepaired and the retailer sorted it.

6 weeks without a TV though and they'd probably still have it now the rate they were going.

Paid a bit more for a Sony the second time around. I'd hope their repair policy is a damn sight better!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024