Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now 20:31 - Aug 10 with 22351 viewsTheResurrection

Exactly

And I could've written that statement word for word for the simple reason it's brutally honest and blunt.

We needed to cut back.

We needed the big earners gone

We needed the players who didn't want to be here gone.

Ideally they would've gone early into the window but these things never work like that for umpteen reasons.

We had a job to do and as brutal as it was it just had to be done to keep a professional football club in the city.

The best news from all this is the understanding we needed to reset, the fact we're going to be brave on the ball so we'll see some football and the promise we'll be dipping into the loan market.

We can now do this after a breather and from a strong platform.

They've made mistakes, so what, who doesn't. They seem keen to put those mistakes right

Superb statement

Up the Jacks.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:10 - Aug 10 with 1253 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:01 - Aug 10 by omarjack

OMG I know right!

Loan player 1 will be top scorer of the league..He's already proved himself in The "insert country" top tier leage.

..Loan players number 2 and 3 will have the best defensive partnership without a doubt having seeing them playing at "Hypothetical FC"

Don't get me started on loanee number 4..top assists playing with "Imaginary FC"..

Great squad.

P.S..LOL at Naughton being 2 people..You're really a bigger mug than anyone can imagine.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 23:03]

You are terminally thick.

Tammy was a loan player in this league and was top scorer two seasons ago.

Fulham had 6 loan players last season and were one of the best teams in the decision.

The Championship is the perfect playground for some of the best talent in the country who aren't able to get games because they're behind a Harry Kane or Mo
Salah.

There's so many options now open to us. The window is facking open you clown.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:13 - Aug 10 with 1241 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:03 - Aug 10 by 100onZero

And you know all the criticism about overspending last year....??? Well now we're being criticised for not paying more than our valuation.

What was the valuation 6 million, and we wouldn't spend 500-1 million more?
It's a bit different to spending 16 million on Clucas. Who's now worth 6. Bony who's worth fack all and Ayew for 18 million who's now on loan. Or don't you see that that you stupid KANT.

As the excellent Eastern Jack said earlier. I doubt whether it was the 500k but the whole amount of 6.5m

Try to digest that, slowly in your case.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:14 - Aug 10 with 1235 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 21:39 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Good post.

Any Swans fan of any note is going to be disappointed after the few months we had. This is a tough time but it still doesn't mean we can't evaluate everything that's gone on and be fair.

None of us can properly understand the amount of money in play here. It's beyond our natural grasp. A million pounds in football has become so underplayed in recent times its lost its value and more importantly sense.

But that's fine when you're up in the big league, you have 100 of them coming in every year. But being on the outside from that and staring at a wage bill you just can't pay, you've got to make drastic decisions.

And that's the problem here, it's all felt too drastic. But in this game where you have only a small window of opportunity it was always going to be hard hitting.

Some of you won't understand it now but getting rid of those players just in time has probably ensured we've got a club that's not going to admin in 6 months time, but one that's able to survive,Va trade and rebuild.

Every club has to do this unless they've got wealthy owners. Some of you would love that. For us to buy success and whilst it would have it's attraction I'm hoping most of us like the fact it's the Club that pays our own way and it will be the Club that succeeds, not some rich Arab or Russian. It's an organic route to hope success can come from.

It's the Club that has paid it's own way pretty much always. OK, the club was worth millions more at one point and some capitalised on it. But the club is still continuing to pay it's way even though it's had to take a breather and start again.

It's still the Club we all love. Or we should....

None of us can properly understand the amount of money in play here. It's beyond our natural grasp. A million pounds in football has become so underplayed in recent times its lost its value and more importantly sense.

When you were railing against the board and Dineen a few years ago you didn't seem to have this opinion.

Some of you won't understand it now but getting rid of those players just in time has probably ensured we've got a club that's not going to admin in 6 months time, but one that's able to survive,Va trade and rebuild.

It's the tvvats in charge that have put us in this situation.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:16 - Aug 10 with 1222 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:06 - Aug 10 by Al_Bundy

Doubt very much we'll get 5 loan deals done but would welcome it if we have them line up.

John wasn't rated in the Championship but the other three can hold their own.

Naughton as a CB in The Championship?? You just need to see the early matches and goals are scored in this league that Naughton will not handle the aerial threat. Rodon is unproven at this level but I guess it could be sink or swim for him this season.

Again Maric & Grimes have not played at this level and Fulton didn't pull up trees at Wigan in L1. Fer and Carroll will be our mainstay if they remain fit.

We look strong out wide which is in our favour and one striker fit until January which is a massive gamble. If we do get a loan in at this stage up front it will be a youngster and another gamble.

The transition is needed no doubt but the cull has left us short of quality and experience in areas unless the loanees appear. If they don't we will be in for a long winter.

Let's wait and see. One thing for sure, you can't look at some of the players we loaned out and compare their time there to what they may do under Potter and better players.

Didn't Wigan get promoted though?

I'm also not sure how many loan players we bring in but we have another window in January as it was always going to be some ask to put everything right this time around in 5 facking weeks....

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:17 - Aug 10 with 1214 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:14 - Aug 10 by 100onZero

When you were railing against the board and Dineen a few years ago you didn't seem to have this opinion.

It's the tvvats in charge that have put us in this situation.

Hey, why don't you stick to one username or put your own up there?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:19 - Aug 10 with 1205 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:54 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

I'd say our squad is pretty strong for this league, but could be stronger.

Keeper aside we have...

Full backs

Naughton
Roberts
Olsson
John

Centre Halves

VdH
Naughton can cover
Rodon
Loan player
Loan player

Midfield

Carroll
Fulton
Fer
Maric
Grimes
Dhanda
Celina
Routs can play at 10
Loan player

Wide
McKay
Asoro
Montero
Routs
Dyer

Forwards

McBurnie
Bony
Loan player
Loan player

.we definitely have work to do but we've got a bloody good side there. We should be excited, we could pick up a gem or two. They do exist, especially in this league and if Macauley can weave his magic again, let's see.

Can't wait to see how Loan Player deals with high balls into the box. Ffs you're just being ridiculous now.

And to your final point, yes we could have picked up a gem in Woods but there was no facking money. Bollox.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:19 - Aug 10 with 1205 viewsscruffyjack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:54 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Keeper aside we have...

Full backs

Naughton
Roberts
Olsson
John

Centre Halves

VdH
Naughton can cover
Rodon
Loan player
Loan player

Midfield

Carroll
Fulton
Fer
Maric
Grimes
Dhanda
Celina
Routs can play at 10
Loan player

Wide
McKay
Asoro
Montero
Routs
Dyer

Forwards

McBurnie
Bony
Loan player
Loan player

.we definitely have work to do but we've got a bloody good side there. We should be excited, we could pick up a gem or two. They do exist, especially in this league and if Macauley can weave his magic again, let's see.

“Excited” how can you be excited after yet another shambolic transfer window. They knew players wanted out so why leave our squad in such a threadbare state? God forbid we have any injuries.
I love your optimism but you are in a very small minority.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:22 - Aug 10 with 1195 viewsomarjack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:10 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

You are terminally thick.

Tammy was a loan player in this league and was top scorer two seasons ago.

Fulham had 6 loan players last season and were one of the best teams in the decision.

The Championship is the perfect playground for some of the best talent in the country who aren't able to get games because they're behind a Harry Kane or Mo
Salah.

There's so many options now open to us. The window is facking open you clown.

I don't see any decent loanees wanting to come to the nuthouse our club has become.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:23 - Aug 10 with 1191 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:13 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

As the excellent Eastern Jack said earlier. I doubt whether it was the 500k but the whole amount of 6.5m

Try to digest that, slowly in your case.

But there were no funds right? Even after selling 43 million in players. Pretty sure the facking initial payments we had would cover the 6.5 million. Now swallow that slowly my lovely.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:25 - Aug 10 with 1183 viewslonglostjack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:17 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Anybody who wouldn't have heard different and reading your posts would assume you're on the payroll. Wakey wakey.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:25 - Aug 10 with 1182 viewsomarjack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:23 - Aug 10 by 100onZero

But there were no funds right? Even after selling 43 million in players. Pretty sure the facking initial payments we had would cover the 6.5 million. Now swallow that slowly my lovely.

We sold players for 46 m..and spent only 6 m on signings..

We couldn't keep hold of Amat right? We had to offload him for a shocking 1 m.

We couldn't spend 7 m on a player who was willing to come and whom we need very much.

Only 1 striker available..no need to address that I guess..

What a joke.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:26 - Aug 10 with 1182 viewsMrSwerve

You know you're in a bit of trouble when "Naughton can cover" is our second choice CB...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:27 - Aug 10 with 1172 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:19 - Aug 10 by scruffyjack

“Excited” how can you be excited after yet another shambolic transfer window. They knew players wanted out so why leave our squad in such a threadbare state? God forbid we have any injuries.
I love your optimism but you are in a very small minority.

The transfer window is still open mate

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:29 - Aug 10 with 1160 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:22 - Aug 10 by omarjack

I don't see any decent loanees wanting to come to the nuthouse our club has become.

Nope, Celina, McKay, Dhanda, Asoro all knocked us back.... Oh, and if you believe the press Woods was desperate to come as well.

Thick.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:30 - Aug 10 with 1154 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:17 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

What the fack are you on about misses. This is the only username I have. Why do you want my real name? So you can fight me is it? You sad kant.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:30 - Aug 10 with 1154 viewsMrSwerve

I just hope that we actually act in the remaining loan window. I really hope we don't go into the final day with no players signed yet. The problem is, I know what we're like...

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:35 - Aug 10 with 1145 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:23 - Aug 10 by 100onZero

Lovely, ..any money we get is needed to pay wages otherwise, lovely, how are we going to do that?

You're clearly the brightest spark in your dole queue but seriously, how the fack were we going to do that?

Leave the facking monopoly money alone for a minute and answer with some common sense and actual thinking. Are you capable of that because I doubt it.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:35 - Aug 10 with 1144 viewsomarjack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:29 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Nope, Celina, McKay, Dhanda, Asoro all knocked us back.... Oh, and if you believe the press Woods was desperate to come as well.

Thick.

We showed promise at first..Graham Potter has a good reputation and all I agree..and Huw appointing him was a good work from him without any doubt..And we managed to attract few decent signings I'm with you on that.

But I'm afraid things already turned toxic..Graham is already displeased as McAuley said..Huw and the rest are going to scare him off at this rate..

Players aren't daft..they want to know details about the club they're about to sign for..especially if they're young and want to prove themselves..Nobody wants to come to a toxic environment if things continue to be that tense..A bad loan spell can define a players career.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:36 - Aug 10 with 1143 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:26 - Aug 10 by MrSwerve

You know you're in a bit of trouble when "Naughton can cover" is our second choice CB...

Covered more than well there in the EPL.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:43 - Aug 10 with 1120 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:35 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Lovely, ..any money we get is needed to pay wages otherwise, lovely, how are we going to do that?

You're clearly the brightest spark in your dole queue but seriously, how the fack were we going to do that?

Leave the facking monopoly money alone for a minute and answer with some common sense and actual thinking. Are you capable of that because I doubt it.

The big wage earners were shipped out. We have parachute payments and plenty of cash from sales. So there you go darling.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:45 - Aug 10 with 1114 viewsMrSwerve

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:36 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

I just hope that that would be a back up plan and that there's no intention of him covering all season.
I guess we'll see how Potter lines us up tomorrow. Hopefully Rodon has a decent performance if he starts. I still believe that we need another fairly experienced CB though, whatever happens.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:46 - Aug 10 with 1114 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:36 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

We were relegated you soft tvvat.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:49 - Aug 10 with 1099 viewsmahoss

They haven't put a penny into the club since they've been here,not even when we were in the Prem !
Does that not concern you ?
We are now in the Championship,they have just pocketed 50 million and left us with 1 iffy striker and 1 centre back !
Let me know when I should start being concerned,good lad !
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:51 - Aug 10 with 1098 viewsFireboy2

Keeper aside we have...

Full backs

Naughton
Roberts
Olsson
John

Centre Halves

VdH
Naughton can cover
Rodon
Loan player
Loan player

Midfield

Carroll
Fulton
Fer
Maric
Grimes
Dhanda
Celina
Routs can play at 10
Loan player

Wide
McKay
Asoro
Montero
Routs
Dyer

Forwards

McBurnie
Bony
Loan player
Loan player

ONE yes ONE recognised centre half with experience with rodon (shame for the boy) and naughton

ONE yes ONE recognised striker because bony wont be back for long until his next injury

And FOUR yes FOUR loans which will definitely not happen

And this squad is going to get us through a tough 46 match plus cup games

Fack me this post proves you are a not right
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:56 - Aug 10 with 1089 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:46 - Aug 10 by 100onZero

We were relegated you soft tvvat.

We were relegated because of Clement you little prick

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024