Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO The Resurrection 11:09 - Aug 11 with 4308 viewsJackfath

Straightforward question Chris,

Are you being supplied with statements from the club (or a person within the club) to counter the anti board stance currently evident on Planet Swans?
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 11:22]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO The Resurrection on 14:10 - Aug 11 with 832 viewsSwanseaman

FAO The Resurrection on 13:01 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

What's the worst that can happen today? That we get totally exposed in the middle of defence and we crumble.

Fack, thats going to give you lot no end of pleasure - but it's my worst nightmare as it will probably mean we've lost. The club we're supposed to love.

You lot want the club to fail. You wanted it last season and you got your wish. You're trying to do it again.

I hope there's a whole fanbase outside of you kunts who dont think like you do.

Up the Swans. Would love us to be on 6 points tonight.

You were the reason we got relegated last season.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

FAO The Resurrection on 14:11 - Aug 11 with 827 viewsFireboy2

Hey there Res

Why didnt you answer my question about you being close to the board and you being an ugly lanky streak of p!ss?

I guess its because you have been found out on the first question and i know for a fact im correct on the second
FAO The Resurrection on 14:13 - Aug 11 with 817 viewsSwanseaman

It's Déjà vu, they did the same last transfer holding out for max amount for Siggy, but not replacing.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

FAO The Resurrection on 14:26 - Aug 11 with 780 viewsmajorraglan

I think it’s a fair question to ask.

In terms of other comments on this board and other boards, the club have a media dept and people would be foolish to think the club are not monitoring what’s been publshed and written on Social Media and reported back to the powers that be. There will no doubt be articles and information coming from the club to get their own point of view across, sway public opinion their way. Lots of organisations and people do this.
FAO The Resurrection on 14:31 - Aug 11 with 768 viewsAnotherJohn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
FAO The Resurrection on 14:33 - Aug 11 with 767 viewsBluebird

FAO The Resurrection on 14:11 - Aug 11 by Fireboy2

Hey there Res

Why didnt you answer my question about you being close to the board and you being an ugly lanky streak of p!ss?

I guess its because you have been found out on the first question and i know for a fact im correct on the second

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024