Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory 22:11 - Aug 13 with 3284 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Per the Swans TV FAQ, the full match replay of every fixture shown on Swans TV (not just highlights) is to be put on the website approximately 24 hours after the match. This replay is available to view by everyone, international or in the UK, whether you subscribe to the live stream or not.

However, they failed to do it yesterday, and today they told the Stateside Jacks that it won't be up at all this time, due to "technical difficulties."

Swans TV isn't really off to a very good start. However, we have been told that there will be a game clock on the screen in the future.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 22:12]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 22:19 - Aug 13 with 3254 viewsphact0rri

I don't know if they've made the replays available to those that haven't subscribed. as I did look through it a bit ago, and couldn't see any full matches listed. only the usual swans TV offers, teammates, interviews, etc.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 22:58 - Aug 13 with 3186 viewsTummer_from_Texas

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 22:19 - Aug 13 by phact0rri

I don't know if they've made the replays available to those that haven't subscribed. as I did look through it a bit ago, and couldn't see any full matches listed. only the usual swans TV offers, teammates, interviews, etc.

Sounds like something they are just starting this season. They will do this for all the matches that international subscribers can access on Swans TV. See at the bottom of the FAQ:

https://live.swanseacity.com/faq.html

"Can I watch a full match replay?

Yes. The full match replay will be available on our official website approximately 24 hours after the game, subject to EFL broadcast holdback. For example, a 3pm Saturday kick off will be available, together with shorter highlights, from noon on the Sunday. This will be a free service to all supporters."

Next two fixtures (Birmingham and Leeds) will be on Sky/ESPN +, so the first one they will have a full replay for will probably be Bristol City on August 25 (replay available Aug 26). Assuming they don't have "technical difficulties" again.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 23:17 - Aug 13 with 3155 viewsjasper_T

Disappointing.
FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 00:09 - Aug 14 with 3093 viewsTheResurrection

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 22:58 - Aug 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

Sounds like something they are just starting this season. They will do this for all the matches that international subscribers can access on Swans TV. See at the bottom of the FAQ:

Yes. The full match replay will be available on our official website approximately 24 hours after the game, subject to EFL broadcast holdback. For example, a 3pm Saturday kick off will be available, together with shorter highlights, from noon on the Sunday. This will be a free service to all supporters."

Next two fixtures (Birmingham and Leeds) will be on Sky/ESPN +, so the first one they will have a full replay for will probably be Bristol City on August 25 (replay available Aug 26). Assuming they don't have "technical difficulties" again.

So are you sure that just because it's on Sky that they WON'T have the full match replay? Especially need this info for the Birmingham game?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 00:23 - Aug 14 with 3090 viewsjasper_T

There's a full replay up for the Sheffield game and that was on Sky.
FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 01:32 - Aug 14 with 3057 viewsBanosPerth

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 23:17 - Aug 13 by jasper_T

Disappointing.

Yes, a simple statement such as 'due to tech issues beyond our control, a full replay of the Preston game will not be available' on the website would have been nice. Instead, we just have silence. Again, the fans are being treated with disdain.
FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 03:43 - Aug 14 with 3017 viewsphact0rri

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 22:58 - Aug 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

I mean specifically the Sheffield United match, as I thought the replay would go up 24 hours after the match. but I never saw a free replay of that match show up on the Swans TV hub on any of the pages.

Granted I could have missed something.

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 03:57 - Aug 14 with 3009 viewsBanosPerth

The full Sheff Utd replay did appear some time on Monday Aug 6th as part of the 'Latest News' page.
Login to get fewer ads

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 06:26 - Aug 14 with 2964 viewsTummer_from_Texas

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 00:09 - Aug 14 by TheResurrection

So are you sure that just because it's on Sky that they WON'T have the full match replay? Especially need this info for the Birmingham game?

I am under the impression that the Swansea City website was only going to post full replays of the matches they broadcast. Which would mean not Birmingham City or Leeds.

On the other hand, based on my early impressions of their flakiness, hell, they might start posting replays of Cardiff City games for all I know.

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 06:50 - Aug 14 with 2951 viewsphact0rri

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 03:57 - Aug 14 by BanosPerth

The full Sheff Utd replay did appear some time on Monday Aug 6th as part of the 'Latest News' page.

I travelled back through the archives and right you are. I was looking for it being in the swansTV section. Thats what I get for using logic. *lol*

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 08:14 - Aug 14 with 2882 viewsBanosPerth

I made the same mistake - then found it by chance ! Logical minds think alike ...
FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 09:46 - Aug 14 with 2807 viewsBadlands

teething trouble.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 11:05 - Aug 14 with 2764 viewsBanosPerth

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 09:46 - Aug 14 by Badlands

teething trouble.

Exactly.
FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 14:13 - Aug 19 with 2570 viewsTummer_from_Texas

FYI - no match replay on Swans TV for Preston North End victory on 06:26 - Aug 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

I am under the impression that the Swansea City website was only going to post full replays of the matches they broadcast. Which would mean not Birmingham City or Leeds.

On the other hand, based on my early impressions of their flakiness, hell, they might start posting replays of Cardiff City games for all I know.

I was wrong - they've posted a full match replay, complete with a half hour pregame show and match analysis with Lee Trundle.

https://www.swanseacity.com/media/34426

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024