Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
American owners heading for a complete profit 10:49 - Aug 25 with 1601 viewsLoyal

On playing staff transfers.
And on their investment.

Fcking marvellous.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

American owners heading for a complete profit on 10:55 - Aug 25 with 1545 viewspeenemunde

Good. Certainly not in the clubs interest that they lose money.
American owners heading for a complete profit on 10:57 - Aug 25 with 1537 viewsLoyal

American owners heading for a complete profit on 10:55 - Aug 25 by peenemunde

Good. Certainly not in the clubs interest that they lose money.

I suppose it's only fair they don't invest and use our club as a cash cow before Fcking off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

American owners heading for a complete profit on 18:19 - Aug 25 with 1336 viewsLoyal

As I was saying. Could be in the top 6 easily by now with some simple decision making on transfers.

American owners heading for a complete profit on 18:27 - Aug 25 with 1281 viewslonglostjack

American owners heading for a complete profit on 18:19 - Aug 25 by Loyal

As I was saying. Could be in the top 6 easily by now with some simple decision making on transfers.

Correct. The Yanks just want to have a strong Balance Sheet to sell the club on. They can stick their fecking dollars up their arse.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

American owners heading for a complete profit on 18:29 - Aug 25 with 1257 viewsicecoldjack

American owners heading for a complete profit on 18:19 - Aug 25 by Loyal

I'm actually stunned they've been able to fob off the fans for this amount of time tbh. We all know we are 3/4 players away from being very decent at this level yet the coonts won't even oblige us a journey man or two.

Blackburn come up from L1 and spend 6 m quid, we come down from the premier league sell 45m quite worth of players give them away for free and their wages and we can't get a couple in ?

Nah, not having that we've been shafted yet again.
American owners heading for a complete profit on 18:52 - Aug 25 with 1144 viewsawayjack

American owners heading for a complete profit on 18:29 - Aug 25 by icecoldjack

I'm actually stunned they've been able to fob off the fans for this amount of time tbh. We all know we are 3/4 players away from being very decent at this level yet the coonts won't even oblige us a journey man or two.

Blackburn come up from L1 and spend 6 m quid, we come down from the premier league sell 45m quite worth of players give them away for free and their wages and we can't get a couple in ?

Nah, not having that we've been shafted yet again.

Whilst there are a few obvious ‘plants’ on here / social media that are rewarded to defend the Board, it still staggers me some fans - a few I spoke to today - still see selling all our best players, slashing playing costs and not replacing key positions is OK, as the Yanks need a return so they’ll invest’ more in the future. Couldn’t make it up.
American owners heading for a complete profit on 19:26 - Aug 25 with 1072 viewsLoyal

American owners heading for a complete profit on 18:52 - Aug 25 by awayjack

Whilst there are a few obvious ‘plants’ on here / social media that are rewarded to defend the Board, it still staggers me some fans - a few I spoke to today - still see selling all our best players, slashing playing costs and not replacing key positions is OK, as the Yanks need a return so they’ll invest’ more in the future. Couldn’t make it up.

It's always ok, until the team start losing.
But they got away with the dodgy purchase / sale of the club, improper investment the season after and now the golden egg has gone they are clearly asset stripping and bullshitting and the idiots continue to swallow it.

What can we say... Its all been said already, now they are blatantly taking the piss because they see a fourth kit in the making.

The one with the yellow streak down the happy clappers backs.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 19:26]

American owners heading for a complete profit on 22:23 - Aug 25 with 921 viewsbuilthjack

The sooner they are driven out of the club the better.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

American owners heading for a complete profit on 22:47 - Aug 25 with 860 viewsNookiejack

Don’t forget all the season ticket money and match day revenue.

They are clearly going to use all this for wages (players, Huw Jenkins £500k a year, Pearlman £750k a year, Dineen consultancy fees?)

The parachute money used to be £42m first year £34m second year and £16m third year. So if Yanks fund wages through player sales and season ticket money can bank all the parachute money and get their £69m investment back.

Trust has to ensure it receives its 21% share of proceeds as club can rebuild when Yanks, Jenkins, Morgan and Dineen feck off.

Trust must be ready to stop any attempt by Yanks to take money out of club through excessive management fees.
American owners heading for a complete profit on 22:48 - Aug 25 with 852 viewsswanforthemoney

American owners heading for a complete profit on 18:27 - Aug 25 by longlostjack

Correct. The Yanks just want to have a strong Balance Sheet to sell the club on. They can stick their fecking dollars up their arse.

Sideways

I stand in the North Stand

American owners heading for a complete profit on 23:07 - Aug 25 with 796 viewsclloy2

American owners heading for a complete profit on 22:48 - Aug 25 by swanforthemoney

Sideways

The trust has a new and invigorated board- now is the time for them to step up and prove their worth.
As bystanders, we can only assume asset stripping is in full force. We do not have access to the financial workings of the club. Where did the £11m Rooney transfer fund come from, as well as his hefty wages.
The trust now need to put these hedgies under real scrutiny. As major shareholders surely the trust can reveal the truth.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024