Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Cardiff philosophy is proven. 10:17 - Aug 29 with 5210 viewsLoyal

At last the needys down the road are proved right.

Well done >

So the Swans get 10,000 plus and Cardiff get 6,000 for midweek games that really do prove the loyalty and size of a clubs support away from the big games.

Interesting.
Is there an excuse for this?
I mean crowds and GETTING more than everyone else is a Cardiff theme...
Right?
It proves who is bigger?
Right...
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 10:18]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 10:27 - Aug 29 with 3887 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Newport were playing at the same time and diverted 2000 fans from watching cardiff.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 10:48 - Aug 29 with 3798 viewsSlugster664

One of their troglodytes will be on here shortly saying that they had a long journey at the weekend, people have jobs up there so they can't take time off unlike our jobless lot or, it was only a poxy cup game involving a crappy championship side...or all three.

STID

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 11:06 - Aug 29 with 3708 viewsLoyal

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 10:27 - Aug 29 by felixstowe_jack

Newport were playing at the same time and diverted 2000 fans from watching cardiff.

Loads of Jack's in Newport.
Another Cardiff myth.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 11:11 - Aug 29 with 3681 viewspencoedjack

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 11:06 - Aug 29 by Loyal

Another Cardiff myth.

Byron will be along soon to explain I’m sure.
The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 12:21 - Aug 29 with 3474 viewsJethroJack

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 10:48 - Aug 29 by Slugster664

One of their troglodytes will be on here shortly saying that they had a long journey at the weekend, people have jobs up there so they can't take time off unlike our jobless lot or, it was only a poxy cup game involving a crappy championship side...or all three.

Yes, a crappy Championship side that exposed that they have even less squad depth than we do. In fact, our youngsters last night would have put 5 on their 2nd XI.
The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 12:36 - Aug 29 with 3397 views34dfgdf54

Another Cardiff myth.

There really is loads now. It's mad.
The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 16:28 - Aug 29 with 3081 viewsLoyal

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 12:36 - Aug 29 by 34dfgdf54

Seriously mate, travelled to a game from there last season back home to Swansea and there was standing room only on the train.

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 17:42 - Aug 29 with 2973 viewstaffpunk

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 12:36 - Aug 29 by 34dfgdf54

If it's true, quite sad to hear, they should be supporting County.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Login to get fewer ads

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 19:19 - Aug 29 with 2768 viewslonglostjack

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 17:42 - Aug 29 by taffpunk

Damn it. Trust you to turn up. You’re far too sensible. Where’s Byron?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 19:32 - Aug 29 with 2728 viewsJBT95

Why?

People have family connections (like me) or maybe they like the 'Swansea' way and wanted to go down...

Least they are putting their money into football and not into a pub watching LFC.
The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 20:11 - Aug 29 with 2634 viewsBluebird

Taff You should know by now that Loyal is obsessed with being bigger than Cardiff he's always trying to make out theres loads of Jacks in Cardiff strongholds
There's some good posters on here but loyal is a joker
The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 20:29 - Aug 29 with 2576 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 20:11 - Aug 29 by Bluebird

Taff You should know by now that Loyal is obsessed with being bigger than Cardiff he's always trying to make out theres loads of Jacks in Cardiff strongholds
There's some good posters on here but loyal is a joker

Why were only 6000 loyal fans at lego land last night compared to 9000 at liberty. That makesaid 50000 for three home games in week.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 20:45 - Aug 29 with 2530 views34dfgdf54

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 19:19 - Aug 29 by longlostjack

Damn it. Trust you to turn up. You’re far too sensible. Where’s Byron?

What about his post was sensible?
The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 21:30 - Aug 29 with 2397 viewsmajorraglan

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 20:45 - Aug 29 by 34dfgdf54

That people should support their local team
The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 21:34 - Aug 29 with 2386 viewslonglostjack

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 20:45 - Aug 29 by 34dfgdf54

Sorry Risca YJB !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 21:42 - Aug 29 with 2361 viewsbyron

Another Cardiff myth.

You need to let the hatred/love of Cardiff go my friend.
When you are premier league and you have a game v arsenal in Sunday you don’t really care for watching a mainly b team v a Norwich who have seen many times in the last 15 years, almost as boring as an Ipswich or reading. Soon, we will be getting 340000 every week and you lot, we’ll, will there be 11,000 even watching you sink to Newport’s level? Maybe. Funny you should mention Newport, there are more bluebirds there than county probably, they only mastered 7000 to Wembley ffs to get back into the league after 20 years away. A tiny club. A Rochdale.
Do you recall a league cup game the year you got promoted? You lost to shrewsbury I believe, no one ever mentioned it or ever thinks about it.

Benny

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 21:45 - Aug 29 with 2346 viewsbuilthjack

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 21:42 - Aug 29 by byron

When you are premier league and you have a game v arsenal in Sunday you don’t really care for watching a mainly b team v a Norwich who have seen many times in the last 15 years, almost as boring as an Ipswich or reading. Soon, we will be getting 340000 every week and you lot, we’ll, will there be 11,000 even watching you sink to Newport’s level? Maybe. Funny you should mention Newport, there are more bluebirds there than county probably, they only mastered 7000 to Wembley ffs to get back into the league after 20 years away. A tiny club. A Rochdale.
Do you recall a league cup game the year you got promoted? You lost to shrewsbury I believe, no one ever mentioned it or ever thinks about it.

340000 a week. Impressive.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 21:46 - Aug 29 with 2340 viewsbyron

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 21:45 - Aug 29 by builthjack

340000 a week. Impressive.

You know what I mean bra

Benny

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 21:57 - Aug 29 with 2299 viewsbyron

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 21:46 - Aug 29 by byron

You know what I mean bra

Besides, I know a few who went last night, they knew it would be shiiit, low crowd and a waste of hard earned. They prob won’t go again to a noddy cup game. Now the fa cup, that’s a proper old school cup

Benny

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 22:25 - Aug 29 with 2258 viewsQuincy999

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 21:57 - Aug 29 by byron

Besides, I know a few who went last night, they knew it would be shiiit, low crowd and a waste of hard earned. They prob won’t go again to a noddy cup game. Now the fa cup, that’s a proper old school cup

It was proper old school when Cardiff won it. You know before the invention of antibiotics and players coming onto the pitch smoking a pipe. You must have loved it when they stuck the pigs bladder in the back of the net. Why don't you share your memories of the day. It must have been fun taking the horse and cart to london.
The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 22:30 - Aug 29 with 2245 viewsbyron

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 22:25 - Aug 29 by Quincy999

It was proper old school when Cardiff won it. You know before the invention of antibiotics and players coming onto the pitch smoking a pipe. You must have loved it when they stuck the pigs bladder in the back of the net. Why don't you share your memories of the day. It must have been fun taking the horse and cart to london.

Your right, if I want to reminisce about those days I just pop along to Swansea town. You have your good crowd v palace in the noddy, good on you, I shouldn’t jest. Big nose and co will be iber the moon by banking a few more bucks to lay off there debt when buying you. Good work, keep supporting them

Benny

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 22:43 - Aug 29 with 2213 viewsbyron

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 22:25 - Aug 29 by Quincy999

And the opium

Benny

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 22:46 - Aug 29 with 2203 views34dfgdf54

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 21:42 - Aug 29 by byron

How the f*ck do you remember a league cup game we lost 7 seasons ago?

Ps - very little Cardiff support in Newport.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 22:47]
The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 22:49 - Aug 29 with 2191 viewsSlugster664

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 22:30 - Aug 29 by byron

Your right, if I want to reminisce about those days I just pop along to Swansea town. You have your good crowd v palace in the noddy, good on you, I shouldn’t jest. Big nose and co will be iber the moon by banking a few more bucks to lay off there debt when buying you. Good work, keep supporting them

What a fecking idiot.

STID

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 22:50 - Aug 29 with 2191 viewsbyron

The Cardiff philosophy is proven. on 22:46 - Aug 29 by 34dfgdf54

How the f*ck do you remember a league cup game we lost 7 seasons ago?

Ps - very little Cardiff support in Newport.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 22:47]

Half of gwent is blue.

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024