Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women drivers 17:27 - Aug 29 with 4798 viewscontroversial_jack

Will rarely let you out of a junction or parking spot. Is it some kind of feminist statement or are they simply not aware of what's going on around them?
Women drivers on 09:08 - Aug 30 with 1089 viewsN_T_J

Women drivers on 07:55 - Aug 30 by Mo_Wives

She was doing her Richard Hammond impression again.

No she wasnt.
Women drivers on 09:12 - Aug 30 with 1081 viewsN_T_J

Women drivers on 07:10 - Aug 30 by bazzool

How did she roll it, were you both ok

She touch the hard shoulder rumble lines on a bend, panicked, so pulled the wheel to hard and rear wheel dug in to the tarmac and away we went 🤤

My mrs was in hospital a week I was in 7 months, broken neck 🤦‍♂️
Women drivers on 09:21 - Aug 30 with 1066 viewsMo_Wives

Women drivers on 09:12 - Aug 30 by N_T_J

She touch the hard shoulder rumble lines on a bend, panicked, so pulled the wheel to hard and rear wheel dug in to the tarmac and away we went 🤤

My mrs was in hospital a week I was in 7 months, broken neck 🤦‍♂️

How long ago was that? Are you OK now?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women drivers on 09:27 - Aug 30 with 1057 viewsN_T_J

Women drivers on 09:21 - Aug 30 by Mo_Wives

How long ago was that? Are you OK now?

2 years in september. I came out of it very lucky, i can walk but not very far without crutches, lost function in my left hand and left tricep, but i go to the gym everyday so i push hard. Thing is the Spinal experts tell me after the 2 year stage the nerves stop repairing, so Im really at the best I can be.

(Bollòxs though) I'll be jogging or running in 12 moths. However i would say my hand aint improved for last 6 months so id say thats fùcked.
Women drivers on 10:18 - Aug 30 with 1008 viewsMo_Wives

Women drivers on 09:27 - Aug 30 by N_T_J

2 years in september. I came out of it very lucky, i can walk but not very far without crutches, lost function in my left hand and left tricep, but i go to the gym everyday so i push hard. Thing is the Spinal experts tell me after the 2 year stage the nerves stop repairing, so Im really at the best I can be.

(Bollòxs though) I'll be jogging or running in 12 moths. However i would say my hand aint improved for last 6 months so id say thats fùcked.

Fair play. I take my hat off to your 'bollocks though' attitude. Good luck, buddy.

Maybe you need a montage...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women drivers on 10:30 - Aug 30 with 990 viewsLeonWasGod

Women drivers on 09:27 - Aug 30 by N_T_J

Bloody heck

Sorry, I wasn't sure whether you were joking or not. Obviously not!

It's scary how things can suddenly change in a moment. Keep fighting and working, and then come back here in 12 months and tell us how you're up and running again
Women drivers on 11:05 - Aug 30 with 977 viewsN_T_J

Women drivers on 10:18 - Aug 30 by Mo_Wives

Fair play. I take my hat off to your 'bollocks though' attitude. Good luck, buddy.

Maybe you need a montage...

Thank you appreciated, could have been a lot worse, I was on a ward with people that will never feed themselfs again. Heartbreaking.

Makes me sick seeing people that drive while texting and talking on the phone, I seen first hand the way peoples lives are turned upside down. (My mrs was not on her phone btw)
Women drivers on 11:07 - Aug 30 with 975 viewsN_T_J

Women drivers on 10:30 - Aug 30 by LeonWasGod

Bloody heck

Sorry, I wasn't sure whether you were joking or not. Obviously not!

It's scary how things can suddenly change in a moment. Keep fighting and working, and then come back here in 12 months and tell us how you're up and running again

Haha its fine, I dont blame anyone or anything, its how life goes.

I will do, im actually past few weeks started using the threadmill so yea I will keep updated 👍
Login to get fewer ads

Women drivers on 11:33 - Aug 30 with 964 viewsBarryTownSwam

Women drivers on 11:07 - Aug 30 by N_T_J

Haha its fine, I dont blame anyone or anything, its how life goes.

I will do, im actually past few weeks started using the threadmill so yea I will keep updated 👍

Keep on battling buddy. You are an inspiration to us all. The Swans Army is behind you all the way.
Women drivers on 11:39 - Aug 30 with 957 viewsbazzool

Jesus mate, fairplay, keep on going, main thing was no deaths, i bet it was scary as hell
Women drivers on 11:45 - Aug 30 with 952 viewsN_T_J

Women drivers on 11:33 - Aug 30 by BarryTownSwam

Keep on battling buddy. You are an inspiration to us all. The Swans Army is behind you all the way.

Thank you for the kind words. 👍
Women drivers on 11:48 - Aug 30 with 949 viewsN_T_J

Women drivers on 11:39 - Aug 30 by bazzool

Jesus mate, fairplay, keep on going, main thing was no deaths, i bet it was scary as hell

Thank you.

If Im honest I dont remember the day at all, i dont remember any of the crash, I was trapped in the car for 45 mins, and then in a coma for 3 weeks, I woke up and couldnt move anything for another 3 weeks, when my big toe twitched, they were the the worse times as I didnt have a clue what was going on. 👍
Women drivers on 12:13 - Aug 30 with 930 viewsbazzool

Women drivers on 11:48 - Aug 30 by N_T_J

Thank you.

If Im honest I dont remember the day at all, i dont remember any of the crash, I was trapped in the car for 45 mins, and then in a coma for 3 weeks, I woke up and couldnt move anything for another 3 weeks, when my big toe twitched, they were the the worse times as I didnt have a clue what was going on. 👍

Was it a rear wheel drive then mate, i often see women driving at speed in rear wheel bmw's / mercs,but if something happens out of the blue they have no clue how to react and car looses it, so what were her injuries mate and i bet it took her a while before getting back in the driving seat
Women drivers on 12:21 - Aug 30 with 925 viewsN_T_J

Women drivers on 12:13 - Aug 30 by bazzool

Was it a rear wheel drive then mate, i often see women driving at speed in rear wheel bmw's / mercs,but if something happens out of the blue they have no clue how to react and car looses it, so what were her injuries mate and i bet it took her a while before getting back in the driving seat

Yea a 1 series bmw mate, she broke her something related to the seatbelt, they wanted to keep her in longer but she signed herself out after a week, she was in Morriston, but as I was in the Heath she signed out to come up to Cardiff. I stayed in Heath for 3 months, then moved me to a Rehab hospital a few miles away for 4 months called Rookwood.
Women drivers on 13:20 - Aug 30 with 901 viewsSenhin

I have this most mornings trying to join the bottom of the A470/top of Manor Road from Coryton roundabout. 90% of women just state straight ahead and won't leave a gap. Don't think I've ever been let out by a KA driver especially.

Whilst moaning about driving though, a quick vent about how practically nobody understands how to use the rounds out from the A48 going into North Cornelly.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Women drivers on 16:40 - Aug 30 with 841 viewskarnataka

A few of my recent road issues with discourteous women drivers.

Around where I live in Somerset, there are a lot of narrow 'pinch points' on roads and chicanes near schools and shops but I'm convinced that about 80% of our local women genuinely 100% believe that they have the right of way whatever the situation, even chicanes where they try to shoot through "Give way to oncoming vehicles" signs causing said oncoming vehicles to screech to a halt to avoid a head-on. I've had several very close shaves and nearly ended up in a hedge once. One even stopped nose to nose with my truck and I pointed out the "Give way to oncoming vehicles" sign on her side and she just shrugged her shoulders and then had the cheek to ask me to reverse!!!! I was in my big Ford Ranger and told her if she wanted to smack it, there wouldn't be much of her poxy yellow Nissan Juke left. She reversed.

In another situation where there are a lot of cars legitimately parked one one side of the road outside shops and a T-junction beyond, I stopped because I could see that I couldn't get out at the bottom and decided to let a few cars through to get things flowing again at the T-junction and a woman in a Volvo started to overtake me and got level with me, then had to reverse because the half a dozen or so cars I'd let through were coming towards her and she'd completely blocked their side of the road. Hilarious stuff!!

In the same line of parked cars on another occasion, I was indicating to pull into one of two adjacent spaces when a woman coming from the other direction indicated that she wanted to park there too so I flashed her to pull across into the space and she had the f*cking cheek to park in the middle of the two spaces so there was no room either behind or in front for mine or anyone else's car. I pulled over onto the pavement opposite and asked her if she would mind moving either forwards or backwards a bit so I could also park there. She said "What do you mean?" at which I laughed then explained it to her again. I wasn't in the Ranger, just my wife's Jazz so didn't need much room. She stomped off in a huff and moved her car forwards about 5 or 6 feet and I parked behind her but not before smiling and mouthing the words "Thank you very much!" to her. She just gave me a look like Thunder which I was lucky didn't smash my wife's windscreen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024