Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff cheating paying off. 15:08 - Sep 2 with 10444 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cardiff v Arsenal.
Cardiff score from a free kick that wasn't a foul.
Cardiff player does studs up slide tackle and only gets a yellow.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 19:00 - Sep 2 with 1851 viewsMagic_Michu

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:28 - Sep 2 by sainthelens

It begs the question I keep asking...Will they actually win a game this season?.
I'm being serious.

I’m not convinced they’ll win a game either

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 19:18 - Sep 2 with 1799 viewslifelong

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 19:00 - Sep 2 by Oldjack

you div

Calm down old bean, did you watch the game?
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 20:03 - Sep 2 with 1721 viewssainthelens

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 17:50 - Sep 2 by byron

15? It will be more like 10/11 after another shocking relegation this year or next after the yanks fill there boots. I feel sorry for them to be honest....

Would you rather be pushing for play off place in the championship or bottom of PL come Xmas with 4/5 points?
Am I looking forward to that reply!!
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 20:16 - Sep 2 with 1690 viewsOldjack

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 19:18 - Sep 2 by lifelong

Calm down old bean, did you watch the game?

yes ,and the gooners were in cruise control and scored when the had to ,toyed with them they did

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 20:21 - Sep 2 with 1675 viewsJack123

I watched the game, and I thought Arsenal had a really bad day at the office.. They should have won comfortably .

Cardiff looked absolutely desperate, against a team playing below par, and still got their ars*s kicked..

libera nos a malo

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 21:44 - Sep 2 with 1575 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 20:03 - Sep 2 by sainthelens

Would you rather be pushing for play off place in the championship or bottom of PL come Xmas with 4/5 points?

So in 3 months we will only double our points? Man, you are a bitter lad st bell, let it go ffs.
It would matter if that was even true, at least we didn’t get shafted by our own and now fleeced by yank hedge funders hey. String club, not weak on the brink init

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:03 - Sep 2 with 1538 viewssainthelens

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 21:44 - Sep 2 by byron

So in 3 months we will only double our points? Man, you are a bitter lad st bell, let it go ffs.
It would matter if that was even true, at least we didn’t get shafted by our own and now fleeced by yank hedge funders hey. String club, not weak on the brink init

Nothing bitter in predicting your points tally. In fact it's very amusing. As for being shafted, don't get too comfy with Vince, not long ago you wernt blue....when you lot totally collapse then he'll lose will to live.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:42 - Sep 2 with 1474 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:03 - Sep 2 by sainthelens

Nothing bitter in predicting your points tally. In fact it's very amusing. As for being shafted, don't get too comfy with Vince, not long ago you wernt blue....when you lot totally collapse then he'll lose will to live.

You predicted well last season fair play, want me to remind you, poor soul.

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:48 - Sep 2 with 1461 viewsBluebird

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 20:03 - Sep 2 by sainthelens

Tough question as i prefer the championship but want my team to be in the highest league we can.
I think i'd prefer to be bottom of the prem rather than pushing for a play off place.
Pushing for a play off place doesn't guarantee anything..
I think we are both in for long seasons but if the worse happens and we get relegated i think we will be better prepared as a club this time..
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:53 - Sep 2 with 1454 viewssainthelens

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:42 - Sep 2 by byron

Ha nice one. Made me smile fair play.
Tho we both know your outcome. Got money on less than 15 points...so far so good. Be lovely if you lot pay for next yrs holidays.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:53 - Sep 2 with 1453 viewsLoyal

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:42 - Sep 2 by byron

You can't compare Cardiff with Swansea, the swans are a far more successful club, more honours and a far more successful side in a higher league for years. I know you want to but it's virtually impossible, your going to have to deal with it and go your own way otherwise you will always be disappointed, and clearly very bitter.

I'm sure your win will come along shortly, however next season there will be two Welsh derby's.

Against your more glamorous rivals and of course your new moniker as the Welsh Derby 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:55 - Sep 2 with 1443 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:53 - Sep 2 by Loyal

You can't compare Cardiff with Swansea, the swans are a far more successful club, more honours and a far more successful side in a higher league for years. I know you want to but it's virtually impossible, your going to have to deal with it and go your own way otherwise you will always be disappointed, and clearly very bitter.

I'm sure your win will come along shortly, however next season there will be two Welsh derby's.

Against your more glamorous rivals and of course your new moniker as the Welsh Derby 👍

I’ll take welsh derby over welsh Wigan 😂
What about your derby with Newport?

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:58 - Sep 2 with 1436 viewsLoyal

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:55 - Sep 2 by byron

I’ll take welsh derby over welsh Wigan 😂
What about your derby with Newport?

C'mon mate, you sound like an old record, like Derby. You can do better than that, creativity and imagination required.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 23:01 - Sep 2 with 1422 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:58 - Sep 2 by Loyal

C'mon mate, you sound like an old record, like Derby. You can do better than that, creativity and imagination required.

Its been a long day I’m down to imagination levels of st bellend I reckon, it’s rough down here

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 23:02 - Sep 2 with 1421 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 23:01 - Sep 2 by byron

Its been a long day I’m down to imagination levels of st bellend I reckon, it’s rough down here

Nite buddy

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 23:04 - Sep 2 with 1415 viewsLoyal

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 23:01 - Sep 2 by byron

There's always next week 👍

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 08:28 - Sep 3 with 1212 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 23:02 - Sep 2 by byron

Nite buddy

Cardiff score their first goal against Arsenal since 1961 but still loose. In that time Swansea have beaten Arsenal eight times in the league including 1 at Highbury, 3 at Emirates, 1 at the Vetch and 3 at the Liberty.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:04 - Sep 3 with 1180 viewstaffpunk

Another great day out with lifelong friends. Exciting game, good atmosphere, 32,000+ crowd. Fantastic.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:41 - Sep 3 with 1139 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 08:28 - Sep 3 by felixstowe_jack

Cardiff score their first goal against Arsenal since 1961 but still loose. In that time Swansea have beaten Arsenal eight times in the league including 1 at Highbury, 3 at Emirates, 1 at the Vetch and 3 at the Liberty.

According to my arsenal insiders, they never really liked travelling to the Liberty, saying it felt like a trip to outposts in Eastern Europe, everything is a bit different. It can be a bit strange out west.
You seem to do much better v arsenal than spurs, did you ever beat Tottenham ?

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:43 - Sep 3 with 1137 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:04 - Sep 3 by taffpunk

Another great day out with lifelong friends. Exciting game, good atmosphere, 32,000+ crowd. Fantastic.

Crowds that Swansea can only dream of? Isn’t that the record ever attendance at the vetch?

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:51 - Sep 3 with 1126 viewsEasternJack

Only another 9 points to match Derby’s record. They might get there by January,..

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:57 - Sep 3 with 1113 viewsLoyal

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:43 - Sep 3 by byron

Crowds that Swansea can only dream of? Isn’t that the record ever attendance at the vetch?

As you well know if the stadium had an extra 10, 000 seats it would easily be achievable, seats that are often unused in Cardiff.

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:57 - Sep 3 with 1113 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:51 - Sep 3 by EasternJack

Only another 9 points to match Derby’s record. They might get there by January,..

You mean we won’t get points off Chelsea away, Man City h, Spurs a, Liverpool a? In between this we have Burnley and Fulham at home by the end of October!
I think we might do the opposite of you lot, was it 2 points from your last 10 games last season?
That’s an impressive implosion lads👌

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 10:00 - Sep 3 with 1105 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Another 280 Premier League points and you'll have as many as we have.

Come back when you're half way there...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 10:00 - Sep 3 with 1105 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:57 - Sep 3 by Loyal

As you well know if the stadium had an extra 10, 000 seats it would easily be achievable, seats that are often unused in Cardiff.

Think that was just a dream my friend, let’s face it last few seasons you have struggled to fill the ground anyway watching terrible football as many on here say. Maybe in the first few years but hey maybe I should have made more effort when I was chatting to angelina jolie in a bar in Mexico 20 years ago? Ya know?😂

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024