Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Grand Theatre Meltdown......... 23:44 - Oct 12 with 2416 viewsbonymine

The Politics of what is going on behind the scenes here is quite scary, long serving staff are being made redundant at the expense of incompetent management (PH) ...

Kevin Johns knows the score we await his voice to support the boys ........but sadly Kev has become a different animal in recent years who laps up his own perception of him being ‘Mr Swansea’ ......he used to be a great guy too at one time very sad 😩😩

[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 20:53]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Grand Theatre Meltdown......... on 06:51 - Oct 13 with 2314 viewspeenemunde

Any company that loses millions of £ in revenue will make people redundant.
It’s not a new phenomena that start in May this year.

Unfortunate for the staff being made redundant, but those jobs were only created due to SCFC being in the premier league.

So the idea that the incompetence of people at the club is the reason for these redundancies is ridiculous - a club like Swansea always carried the threat of relegation from one season to another.

You need to let go of the hatred you have for certain individuals at the club, otherwise it’ll destroy you.
The Grand Theatre Meltdown......... on 08:05 - Oct 13 with 2268 viewsGoldminer

The Grand Theatre Meltdown......... on 06:51 - Oct 13 by peenemunde

Unfortunate for the staff being made redundant, but those jobs were only created due to SCFC being in the premier league.

So the idea that the incompetence of people at the club is the reason for these redundancies is ridiculous - a club like Swansea always carried the threat of relegation from one season to another.

You need to let go of the hatred you have for certain individuals at the club, otherwise it’ll destroy you.

I'm confused? Is this thread about the Grand Theatre or the Swans?
The Grand Theatre Meltdown......... on 21:54 - Dec 19 with 1707 viewsbonymine

As ever you post a load of nonsense unrelated to my post.

The Grand Theatre has certainly suffered due to a serious lack of investment and mismanagement over recent years it will all implode shortly and I, for one, will not be upset by this outcome.....

Many shows have been cancelled (PH responsible as ever) I remember when he was the ‘Stage Door’ man but he has progressed over the years and TOTALLY FORGOTTEN HIMSELF ....put it this way I wouldn’t want to trust him buying a lottery ticket for me the scheming b@stard !

Rant over anyway, hope everybody has a great Christmas and New Year.

Cheers

👍💪🍻

The Grand Theatre Meltdown......... on 22:24 - Dec 19 with 1641 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

A big loss if it's in trouble.... frustrating!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Grand Theatre Meltdown......... on 22:38 - Dec 19 with 1621 viewsGaryjack

Fvck me! Another massive fail from Planetswans biggest tvvat!
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 22:41]
The Grand Theatre Meltdown......... on 20:58 - Dec 20 with 1329 viewsbonymine

The Grand Theatre Meltdown......... on 22:38 - Dec 19 by Garyjack

Fvck me! Another massive fail from Planetswans biggest tvvat!
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 22:41]

Absolutely Gary but are you surprised ?

Not heard much from this @rsehole for some time hopefully he’s fecked off somewhere else 🤞🤞

The Grand Theatre Meltdown......... on 12:16 - Dec 21 with 1198 viewsBloodyhills

I think he's talking about the management at the Grand Theatre rather than the management at SCFC. Merry Christmas - maybe you've started early on the merry making! :)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Grand Theatre Meltdown......... on 12:22 - Dec 21 with 1186 viewsWhiterockin

You have just demonstrated what we all know, you are an idiot. Now disappear for good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024