Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we have a second referendum? 13:04 - Oct 15 with 9576 viewsItchySphincter

Should we have a second referendum?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:04 - Oct 16 with 820 viewskrunchykarrot

Wake up, schools are struggling docs waiting lists grow longer all of our infrastructure is groaning under the weight of immigration we cannot keep going the way we are fact.
Should we have a second referendum? on 12:06 - Oct 16 with 815 viewspeenemunde

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:04 - Oct 16 by krunchykarrot

Wake up, schools are struggling docs waiting lists grow longer all of our infrastructure is groaning under the weight of immigration we cannot keep going the way we are fact.

Well said.
Should we have a second referendum? on 12:07 - Oct 16 with 810 viewsbazzool

Its NO from me , it is what it is , what was the point in the first place of voting , if it didnt count ? If the vote worked out that the majority wanted to stay do you think they would want another vote to leave --- i dont think so
Should we have a second referendum? on 12:07 - Oct 16 with 808 viewstrampie

Adam Price policies would have an effect.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:09 - Oct 16 with 802 viewstrampie

Should we have a second referendum? on 11:58 - Oct 16 by WarwickHunt

I live in London. What's your point exactly?

Lets hope you stay there.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 12:15]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:12 - Oct 16 with 799 viewsWarwickHunt

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:09 - Oct 16 by trampie

Lets hope you stay there.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 12:15]

Try it again in English, you fùcking leek-munching simpleton.
Should we have a second referendum? on 12:14 - Oct 16 with 788 viewstrampie

Corrected for you, Lets hope you stay there.

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:19 - Oct 16 with 778 viewskrunchykarrot

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:07 - Oct 16 by trampie

Adam Price policies would have an effect.

If we have weak MP's making a pigs ear of Brexit and most other issues in the last 20 years, our AM's are definitely in a league of their own. Cardiff is now a fantastic city and have had the investment, we need now to spread the limited resources to our other cities before damage is irreversible.
Login to get fewer ads

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:21 - Oct 16 with 773 viewsBatterseajack

...and nothing to do with the years of Austerity and cuts to public funding?
Should we have a second referendum? on 12:22 - Oct 16 with 770 viewstrampie

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:19 - Oct 16 by krunchykarrot

If we have weak MP's making a pigs ear of Brexit and most other issues in the last 20 years, our AM's are definitely in a league of their own. Cardiff is now a fantastic city and have had the investment, we need now to spread the limited resources to our other cities before damage is irreversible.

Its not the Cities, look at Swansea its done ok compared to the rest of Wales outside of Cardiff and the surrounding area, its the rural areas that need the investment.

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:23 - Oct 16 with 769 viewsWarwickHunt

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:14 - Oct 16 by trampie

Corrected for you, Lets hope you stay there.

Get back to your village, it's missing its idiot.
Should we have a second referendum? on 12:27 - Oct 16 with 761 viewspeenemunde

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:23 - Oct 16 by WarwickHunt

Get back to your village, it's missing its idiot.

And you need to get back to the boy bands 😂
Should we have a second referendum? on 12:28 - Oct 16 with 759 viewssherpajacob

so Polish builders, Spanish nurses, Dutch teachers, Hungarian dentists should all be very welcome.

The infrastructure is groaning though austerity measures and lack of investment. EU immigrants as a group put more into the economy than they take out.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:28 - Oct 16 with 758 viewsWarwickHunt

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:27 - Oct 16 by peenemunde

And you need to get back to the boy bands 😂

*yawn*
Should we have a second referendum? on 12:40 - Oct 16 with 733 viewssg1912

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:28 - Oct 16 by sherpajacob

so Polish builders, Spanish nurses, Dutch teachers, Hungarian dentists should all be very welcome.

The infrastructure is groaning though austerity measures and lack of investment. EU immigrants as a group put more into the economy than they take out.

EU immigrants may benefit the economy as a whole, but that doesn't necessarily mean it benefits the average British citizen in terms of job opportunities, housing etc
Should we have a second referendum? on 12:50 - Oct 16 with 715 viewstrampie

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:40 - Oct 16 by sg1912

EU immigrants may benefit the economy as a whole, but that doesn't necessarily mean it benefits the average British citizen in terms of job opportunities, housing etc

What about Welsh citizens and the swarms of old English immigration coming into Wales, they don't work in lots of cases and they use Welsh services like the Welsh NHS.

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:54 - Oct 16 with 706 viewssg1912

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:50 - Oct 16 by trampie

What about Welsh citizens and the swarms of old English immigration coming into Wales, they don't work in lots of cases and they use Welsh services like the Welsh NHS.

If we had a referendum on becoming an independent country and voted to leave the UK, perhaps you would have a point?
Should we have a second referendum? on 12:57 - Oct 16 with 700 viewsLohengrin

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:50 - Oct 16 by trampie

The funniest part about your incessant blather is I know where you come from. I know that area is largely populated by the descendants of folk who came from all over the British Isles during the industrial revolution.

This notion of undiluted ‘Welshness’ you carry around in your head is laughable. If such a thing exists that shoe doesn’t fit you, Cinderella...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Should we have a second referendum? on 13:04 - Oct 16 with 685 viewsAquinas

Should we have a second referendum? on 13:37 - Oct 15 by byron

If you take out voters over 65 the figures were so different it really begs belief. It could take the co7ntry 10 years to recover and most of those that voted out will either be dead or unable to work or anything anyway. So many people were clueless when they voted. I dread to think the millions already wasted on it when it could be put elsewhere desperately. I hate politicians, one of the reasons why so many I know didn’t want the assembly in Cardiff, we voted not to have it if you recall. You lot begged for it. It begs belief.

Funny isn't it that the generation that have actually lived outside of EU control are the ones that voted leave.....

I am astounded by the infantile response of most remainers just because they didn't have it their way. 'People voted on a lie'..... 'The ones that voted leave will be dead in 10 years and we will be left with the consequences' etc.

Should we ban over 60s from voting? Should we revote on every previous election where a politician made a promise that they didn't keep? Pathetic.
Should we have a second referendum? on 13:15 - Oct 16 with 667 viewstrampie

Wales should have more money off UK Government to cope with the effects on our services of losing young people and gaining old people.

Should we have a second referendum? on 13:16 - Oct 16 with 668 viewskrunchykarrot

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:28 - Oct 16 by sherpajacob

Indeed they are all welcome and do a very good job i see it daily. As i said 20 years of incompetence by various governments and mass immigration which i concur put more into our economy than they take out.
But that does not gloss over the facts that they are here putting a strain on our infrastructure which is the point i'm making and cannot continue. If we put a stop and put controls in place to take in what we require from all over the world and have no unlimited EU immigration how long before we recover?
Should we have a second referendum? on 13:18 - Oct 16 with 666 viewskrunchykarrot

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:22 - Oct 16 by trampie

Its not the Cities, look at Swansea its done ok compared to the rest of Wales outside of Cardiff and the surrounding area, its the rural areas that need the investment.

Cant argue there I'm just biased towards Swansea.
Should we have a second referendum? on 13:24 - Oct 16 with 659 viewskrunchykarrot

Should we have a second referendum? on 12:21 - Oct 16 by Batterseajack

...and nothing to do with the years of Austerity and cuts to public funding?

Yep your'e correct, thanks for reminding me I forgot about Liam's famous note. Another example of our fine elected MP's work under i think if I'm right our then PM Mr G Brown.
Should we have a second referendum? on 13:45 - Oct 16 with 639 viewslondonlisa2001

Should we have a second referendum? on 22:19 - Oct 15 by valleyboy

Of course you are thinking that the EU is here to stay

The mess the Euro is in, could bring the whole lot crumbling down

That’s besides that Donald Trump is taking aim of the EU as well

If the Euro collapsed, the UK would suffer a devasting hit whether we were in the EU or not.

It’s a red herring to any discussion of membership or otherwise.

We had a permanent opt out - a guarantee that we didn’t need to join the Eurozone.

Our banks have huge exposure and would be seriously harmed if not fatally harmed by its collapse. That is irrelevant to EU membership.
Should we have a second referendum? on 13:50 - Oct 16 with 637 viewslondonlisa2001

Should we have a second referendum? on 07:54 - Oct 16 by krunchykarrot

So exactly what did we vote for in 1975 don't seem to remember any information about governance and a single currency or army etc etc etc.

So you are telling me that most people voted remain because they didn't read the Lisbon Treaty. And as for WTO rules that is exactly what most people if not all down my local pub are leaning towards as they see our great country being held ransom by an elite self preserving club. They are willing to take a short term hit if that is whats going to happen purely to regain sovereignty, as one elderly OAP puts it "if it means waiting three weeks instead of two for a Doctors appointment for a while so be it" another stated he had voted Labour most of his life and they left us bankrupt last time so WTO cant be that bad.

I think we can all agree though that these third rate politicians on all sides have made a pigs ear of iy.

No one down your pub understands enough about WTO rules to know the effect on the economy.

That’s not a criticism of your pub, no one in general knows enough about WTO rules to know the effect on the economy. People like Rees Mogg make them think they do, with vacuous statements, inaccurate generalisations and platitudes. It’s a complete con job. As is any thought that we are regaining sovereignty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024