Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! 18:57 - Oct 15 with 2835 viewsLohengrin

Come on, own up, how many of you nutters on here are going?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 11:00 - Oct 16 with 750 viewsAce_Jack

wait, did Loh make a joke about Blades of Glory?
David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 12:02 - Oct 16 with 720 viewsWarwickHunt

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 10:35 - Oct 16 by Jack_Meoff

Don't be so daft mun. That's just ridiculous.

Ticket holders are sent a telekinetic message the day before. Obviously.

Ah, but will it penetrate tinfoil?
David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 13:28 - Oct 16 with 684 viewsomarjack

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 20:37 - Oct 15 by Jack_Meoff

I am going as it goes omar old son, but would you believe me if I said that it's more out of curiosity than anything? It just seemed rude not to get a ticket for the wife and I after a few wines one Saturday evening.

Contrary to my 'tinfoilery' I've never read any David Icke. Nor watched more than a handful of his YouTube efforts. My wife bought me one of his books a few Christmases ago as a tongue in cheek pressie but it's never gotten anywhere near the top of my reading list.

I intend to go out mid afternoon that day, have a nice meal and some beers, and be thoroughly entertained that evening one way or the other. Not decided on headgear as yet, I'll keep you posted...

lol good for you man. Don't think that I was taking the p!ss (not much anyway).

I happen to think that this guy knows what he's talking about when it comes to politics in the most part at least.

And all of this talk about reptiles and matrix is his way to get media attention to the real stuff, or maybe he's actually right as I believe in ET existence. And they have been to earth and their aircraft were seen, documented and covered up. So his theories, far fetched and baseless and all, remain a possibility.

Politically, he is right. But whether the elites are Zionists, Rothchilds, reptiles, Annunaki is not clearly known and it's better to stop short of slander (I heard the Annunaki race is quite sensitive about libel, or maybe that's their way to control our freedom of though so we won't uncover the conspiracy against the human race)

Whoever these forces are, they are pitting us against each other with corrupt politicians who are simply puppets to a bigger master, Right or Left it matters not. It's just invented words to keep us separated and constantly fighting. It goes much, much deeper than that I won't get into it yet.

But I'm pretty sure that the location of the "Master of Puppets"'s (Were Metallica right all along?) Headquarters is poorly camouflaged as it is well known. In the secret tunnels below the Denver International Airport, Denver, Colorado.

The first thing that greets you is what the locals call "Blucifer". And for a good reason. His architect Luis Jiminez was crushed to death while making it as the legend goes.

These paintings inside the airport, the less said the better. What the f*ck I mean? A prophecy for an evil plan to slaughter the human race? The New World Order people should be more discreet .

And finally, the time capsule, with the Freemason G sign and "New World Airport Commission", an organisation that does not exist. tsk tsk

There is still time to unveil the truth. It just needs level headed people working together.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 13:29]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 13:46 - Oct 16 with 668 viewsEbo

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 21:58 - Oct 15 by pikeypaul

Wasn’t there a similar thread sometime back about some nutter talking about UFOs?

Wales must be like the end of the rainbow with its pot of gold for these con artists taking the p!ss out of all the gullible mugs we have here.

But I suppose if it keeps them happy they are not hurting anyone.

A bit like Brexit then.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 16:07 - Oct 16 with 633 viewsHumpty

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 20:50 - Oct 15 by Swanzay

I'm going and hoping Daz will be present too.....

He can't make it that night.

He's got UFO club.
David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 18:30 - Oct 16 with 587 viewsLohengrin

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 16:07 - Oct 16 by Humpty

He can't make it that night.

He's got UFO club.

What? You’ve got to be joking, Hump! If any footage of the event makes it online you’ll see him down the front wheeling feverishly after Dave clutching a selfie stick between his teeth like a pirate with a cutlass.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 18:32 - Oct 16 with 581 viewsHumpty

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 18:30 - Oct 16 by Lohengrin

What? You’ve got to be joking, Hump! If any footage of the event makes it online you’ll see him down the front wheeling feverishly after Dave clutching a selfie stick between his teeth like a pirate with a cutlass.

You may well be right.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024