Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goalkeeper situation 17:09 - Nov 3 with 6146 viewsSgorioFruit

please tell me im not the only one confused to hell why Mulder has been dropped??

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Goalkeeper situation on 21:35 - Nov 3 with 1263 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Goalkeeper situation on 20:52 - Nov 3 by jasper_T

Mulder was playing good football when he was dropped. Maybe not as suicidal when under pressure in the six yard box as Nordfeldt, but we were playing out from the back no problem.

I'm of the same opinion regarding playing triangles around our own 6 yard box. Never mind how good a keeper is with his feet, is main function is to stop the opposition scoring. Mulder seems to be the more commanding keeper so I hope Potter stops f*cking about and reinstate him and admit he's made a mistake. It takes a big man to admit he's wrong, I hope GP is humble enough to do so.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Goalkeeper situation on 21:36 - Nov 3 with 1263 viewsOldjack

Goalkeeper situation on 20:55 - Nov 3 by cmajack

Well from what i have seen this season he's every bit as good as clown kris with the ball at his feet. There was absolutely no justification for dropping Mulder at all. You know it , i know it and countless thousands over the liberty know it.

I'll expect to see Mulder in the sticks next week then ,job done

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Goalkeeper situation on 22:59 - Nov 3 with 1196 viewsangryjack

Goalkeeper situation on 21:36 - Nov 3 by Oldjack

I'll expect to see Mulder in the sticks next week then ,job done

I wouldn't put your money on it he cost us against Ipswich but still kept his place
Goalkeeper situation on 10:22 - Nov 4 with 1056 viewscurleigh

Don't know if it's true, but i heard it's in his contract that if he's fit...he plays, that must be pretty much the case because if we all can see how bad Nordfelt is surely Potter can, especially after that debacle yesterday, i know we should have buried that game, but that first pen had their tails up and rattled us, that was a pathetic piece of goalkeeping and cannot be defended, and contributed to our defeat yesterday.
Goalkeeper situation on 10:24 - Nov 4 with 1052 viewsjasper_T

Goalkeeper situation on 10:22 - Nov 4 by curleigh

Don't know if it's true, but i heard it's in his contract that if he's fit...he plays, that must be pretty much the case because if we all can see how bad Nordfelt is surely Potter can, especially after that debacle yesterday, i know we should have buried that game, but that first pen had their tails up and rattled us, that was a pathetic piece of goalkeeping and cannot be defended, and contributed to our defeat yesterday.

Can't be in his contract or he would have been playing in the PL as well.
Goalkeeper situation on 10:38 - Nov 4 with 1035 viewsMo_Wives

Someone injure him then, ffs. I'll do it if you tell me when training is.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Goalkeeper situation on 11:05 - Nov 4 with 1012 viewscurleigh

Goalkeeper situation on 10:24 - Nov 4 by jasper_T

Can't be in his contract or he would have been playing in the PL as well.

Like i said, it's something i heard, maybe after Fab left he is deemed to be our first choice,and may have had a clause in his contract....he can't be picked on his performances so there may be something about this situation !!!
Goalkeeper situation on 11:22 - Nov 4 with 994 viewsGaz_M

No you didn't hear that, and it isn't the case.
Login to get fewer ads

Goalkeeper situation on 12:29 - Nov 4 with 956 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Goalkeeper situation on 11:22 - Nov 4 by Gaz_M

No you didn't hear that, and it isn't the case.

Pretty suicidal for the club if it was true. How mad would that be lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Goalkeeper situation on 12:37 - Nov 4 with 946 viewsjasper_T

To be fair it's not like minimum games clauses are new to us here. Ki had one which is why Laudrup sent him out on loan, as he didn't want to be obligated to pick him.

So you can understand the rumour even if it doesn't make sense given when he signed his last contract.
Goalkeeper situation on 22:11 - Nov 4 with 829 viewsRuDeMan1970

Still fuming over the way we capitulated yesterday. As previously mentioned, this 'Goalkeeper situation' beggars belief. IMHO if a defence (and everyone else further forward for that matter) isn't comfortable with the guy behind them then that surely negatively impacts on the entire team. With the excellent Mulder playing in goal the defence wasn't creaking and conceding as it has been with Nordfelt; the guy is a calamity waiting to happen. OK so Fer handled a shot to concede the second penalty but this was at a point in the game where Nordfelt had unnecessarily given away the first penalty, allowing Rotherham to equalise and then smelled blood. In other words, if Nordfelt hadn't conceded a penalty I don't think Rotherham would've scored at all. Mulder must be wondering what the hell he's done so wrong to be on the bench. As stated by others, this appears to be the one concern over personnel which is uniting us supporters en masse. Potter must see what we see game-in-game-out, surely. Complaining about the ref awarding the penalties is just deflecting attention away from this elephant in the room (which, put between the sticks, would probably instill more confidence in me than feckin' Nordfelt).

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Goalkeeper situation on 22:24 - Nov 4 with 810 viewsFireboy2

Goalkeeper situation on 22:11 - Nov 4 by RuDeMan1970

Still fuming over the way we capitulated yesterday. As previously mentioned, this 'Goalkeeper situation' beggars belief. IMHO if a defence (and everyone else further forward for that matter) isn't comfortable with the guy behind them then that surely negatively impacts on the entire team. With the excellent Mulder playing in goal the defence wasn't creaking and conceding as it has been with Nordfelt; the guy is a calamity waiting to happen. OK so Fer handled a shot to concede the second penalty but this was at a point in the game where Nordfelt had unnecessarily given away the first penalty, allowing Rotherham to equalise and then smelled blood. In other words, if Nordfelt hadn't conceded a penalty I don't think Rotherham would've scored at all. Mulder must be wondering what the hell he's done so wrong to be on the bench. As stated by others, this appears to be the one concern over personnel which is uniting us supporters en masse. Potter must see what we see game-in-game-out, surely. Complaining about the ref awarding the penalties is just deflecting attention away from this elephant in the room (which, put between the sticks, would probably instill more confidence in me than feckin' Nordfelt).

I said in the debrief that if that scaredy cat had not given that stupid penalty away they wouldnt have had a sniff at a second

Mulder needs to be back at no 1 and Nordfeldt needs time to gain confidence at commanding his area
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024