Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales 06:49 - Nov 16 with 8050 viewsbuilthjack

Come on. I fancy us to beat those Danes tonight. 2-0

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales on 02:36 - Nov 17 with 1848 viewsChief

A rather large Swansea fan in the row behind him who posts on this forum pushed him and took him to task. After a bit if denials from the scummer he went down the conciliation route and tried to shake hands with all the fans around him who were obviously more concern with watching the match. In fairness his mate was mortified and was apologising to everyone.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales on 02:42 - Nov 17 with 1836 viewsChief

Second half, I notice the guy in my row leaning over in front of him followed by laughter. The scummer was apparently texting someone, still excuted: "all the Jack's have run away from me". Well the laughter around us was audible. Boyo in front of us went full denial and then went into "it was a gag" mode. His mate was making apologies again "im baby sitting tonight etc".

Wales on 02:43 - Nov 17 with 1835 viewsChief

#togetherstronger aye

Wales on 08:57 - Nov 17 with 1633 viewsFireboy2

Wales on 02:32 - Nov 17 by Chief

Amusing incident in the Canton stand tonight...a chubby balding guy in a row in front of me (with rather fetching trackie bottoms and hoodie top) out of nothing belted out "when Swansea lose and Cardiff win, when I'm singing the blues"

I saw on the apostle site that there was a few anti swans songs sung but i was in the canton and didnt hear any

Must be a few bellends like him then
Wales on 09:21 - Nov 17 with 1604 viewstaffpunk

Wales on 08:57 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

I saw on the apostle site that there was a few anti swans songs sung but i was in the canton and didnt hear any

Must be a few bellends like him then

Only went as I had a freebie, sat next to 2 people from Pembroke-1 jack, 1 Cardiff-great company. Still a few odd bods around, though I didn't hear any anti-Swansea songs. As for the game, dissapointing performance, poor atmosphere, wish I'd stayed home.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2018 9:30]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Wales on 09:26 - Nov 17 with 1583 views34dfgdf54

Wales on 22:30 - Nov 16 by pencoedjack

That’s Ramsey in a nutshell

Very overrated footballer

Most overrated footballer in the Premier League for me.
Wales on 09:48 - Nov 17 with 1537 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wales on 22:34 - Nov 16 by Cooperman

WTF are you on about?

He's getting the same level of hype this season as Mawson would get, despite having some very poor games against players far less talented than what he'd face if playing against this Danish attack and midfield.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Wales on 09:49 - Nov 17 with 1529 viewssainthelens

Wales on 02:42 - Nov 17 by Chief

Second half, I notice the guy in my row leaning over in front of him followed by laughter. The scummer was apparently texting someone, still excuted: "all the Jack's have run away from me". Well the laughter around us was audible. Boyo in front of us went full denial and then went into "it was a gag" mode. His mate was making apologies again "im baby sitting tonight etc".

Another novel beckons from Anus.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales on 10:00 - Nov 17 with 1506 viewsCooperman

Wales on 09:48 - Nov 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's getting the same level of hype this season as Mawson would get, despite having some very poor games against players far less talented than what he'd face if playing against this Danish attack and midfield.

Of course he is getting hype. He is a bright young hope for SCFC who has progressed through the academy; he has also stepped up to the plate when we haven't got funding to replace Mawson. And above all else he is operating in one of the meanest defences in the Championship.You should avoid always looking at the negatives.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Wales on 10:01 - Nov 17 with 1503 viewsKilkennyjack

Wales on 09:48 - Nov 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He would not have been out paced for the critical first goal though.

Big Joe is ready to be in that squad.

Wales needs to build with all these exciting young players.
And yes we will lose a few games.
But then Wales will be a force.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2018 10:25]

Beware of the Risen People

Wales on 11:14 - Nov 17 with 1417 viewsmajorraglan

Have been to Wales games in the past when this Cardiff Swansea stuff rears it’s head and it really annoys me. We were in Ostend many years ago and there were Cardiff fans going round asking people if they were Jacks. We were a group of friends, a mixture of Swansea and Cardiff fans who were there to support their Wales not a club side. Spoilt the trip.
Wales on 11:38 - Nov 17 with 1387 viewsmTor_Rapamycin

Gareth Bale wearing gloves ffs.
Wales on 12:25 - Nov 17 with 1310 viewsMrSwerve

Wales on 11:38 - Nov 17 by mTor_Rapamycin

Gareth Bale wearing gloves ffs.

Blimey did Perch choose that username for you?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Wales on 12:26 - Nov 17 with 1310 viewsBadlands

Wales on 09:21 - Nov 17 by taffpunk

Only went as I had a freebie, sat next to 2 people from Pembroke-1 jack, 1 Cardiff-great company. Still a few odd bods around, though I didn't hear any anti-Swansea songs. As for the game, dissapointing performance, poor atmosphere, wish I'd stayed home.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2018 9:30]

According to Adbonado in the WoL it was a wonderfully close effort with roaring crowd blah, blah, blah, blah ... blah.
I sat through a turgid 75 minutes of poor play and poor management.
Coleman realised what he was doing in his early games wasn't working and sorted the problem, I dodn't think Giggs will.
To me he's a big name with no managerial ability.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Wales on 19:45 - Nov 17 with 1111 viewsJBT95

Amusing incident in the Canton stand tonight...a chubby balding guy in a row in front of me (with rather fetching trackie bottoms and hoodie top) out of nothing belted out "when Swansea lose and Cardiff win, when I'm singing the blues"

Dick
Wales on 19:47 - Nov 17 with 1106 viewsMrSwerve

Wales on 19:45 - Nov 17 by JBT95

Dick

Together stronger?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Wales on 19:58 - Nov 17 with 1090 viewsmajorraglan

Wales on 12:26 - Nov 17 by Badlands

According to Adbonado in the WoL it was a wonderfully close effort with roaring crowd blah, blah, blah, blah ... blah.
I sat through a turgid 75 minutes of poor play and poor management.
Coleman realised what he was doing in his early games wasn't working and sorted the problem, I dodn't think Giggs will.
To me he's a big name with no managerial ability.

Not seen the WOL report, based on what you have posted i agree with your observations and can’t see where Abbandonato is coming from. Wales had a few chances and didn’t take them, there was also a fair bit of poor decision making on the pitch with players taking the wrong options and trying to do too much. The Danes took their chances and that’s that.

The injuries didn’t help and the atmosphere was poor. Not the best night I’ve had following Wales!
Wales on 20:18 - Nov 17 with 1061 viewsDrGonzo

Really disappointed with the result. Don't know what make of Giggs. Feels like an opportunity missed.
Wales on 20:18 - Nov 17 with 1060 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wales on 10:01 - Nov 17 by Kilkennyjack

He would not have been out paced for the critical first goal though.

Big Joe is ready to be in that squad.

Wales needs to build with all these exciting young players.
And yes we will lose a few games.
But then Wales will be a force.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2018 10:25]

That's one of the most laughable posts I've read on here this season. What exciting young players do we have? I see plenty of talk about Ampadu yet he doesn't play in the Premier League and is fortunate not to be banned for the next 3 matches after his idiotic elbow last night. James and Rodon are doing well, however they're doing well in The Championship.

Roberts looks good. Brooks looks good. Lawrence looks poor and Wilson can't get in ahead of Tyler Roberts.

It is only downhill from here. The young players we have coming through are not as good as the current generation were at the same age, so how you can say we'll be a force in a few years times with this team when we'll be without Bale, without Ramsey, without Davies and with the likes of Allen, Williams and Vokes past it or retired is puzzling.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Wales on 20:32 - Nov 17 with 1041 viewsFireboy2

Wales on 20:18 - Nov 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That's one of the most laughable posts I've read on here this season. What exciting young players do we have? I see plenty of talk about Ampadu yet he doesn't play in the Premier League and is fortunate not to be banned for the next 3 matches after his idiotic elbow last night. James and Rodon are doing well, however they're doing well in The Championship.

Roberts looks good. Brooks looks good. Lawrence looks poor and Wilson can't get in ahead of Tyler Roberts.

It is only downhill from here. The young players we have coming through are not as good as the current generation were at the same age, so how you can say we'll be a force in a few years times with this team when we'll be without Bale, without Ramsey, without Davies and with the likes of Allen, Williams and Vokes past it or retired is puzzling.

Another postive post from mr happy
Wales on 20:38 - Nov 17 with 1027 viewsFireboy2

Wales on 19:58 - Nov 17 by majorraglan

Not seen the WOL report, based on what you have posted i agree with your observations and can’t see where Abbandonato is coming from. Wales had a few chances and didn’t take them, there was also a fair bit of poor decision making on the pitch with players taking the wrong options and trying to do too much. The Danes took their chances and that’s that.

The injuries didn’t help and the atmosphere was poor. Not the best night I’ve had following Wales!

Spot on Maj

Wrong tactics against a skilful robust danish side,we should have started with vokes,hes very strong and would have held the ball up,roberts to come on later in the game,ampadu should have started with allen and ramsey further up the pitch as he is NEVER a defensive midfielder,shame about the injuries as it set us back,but ateotd we should have buried at least 2 of the chances we had

I do hope that giggs wises up
Wales on 21:51 - Nov 17 with 975 viewsTNT

The dull Scummer needs to read the words before singing that fuker.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Wales on 22:03 - Nov 17 with 954 viewsKilkennyjack

Warra minge

Beware of the Risen People

Wales on 22:13 - Nov 17 with 940 viewsFireboy2

Wales on 22:03 - Nov 17 by Kilkennyjack

Warra minge

Dont take the bait KKJ
Wales on 11:57 - Nov 18 with 804 viewsShaky

Have to say I am surprised Sideshow Bob didn't get a straight red for that assault, whereas what preceded it looked to me like a typical clumsy strikers' challenge.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024